No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're making a Todd Thunk Thread WITHOUT ME ?!?!?!?!?

Ze nerve.

PS: Expect spam, a lot of it.

Hope the thread holds cos it's almost the same as the CH Thread, but on the other hand, over there, we can't include Brendan Penny pics!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

hehe ill give it a shot tomorrow. its 10 pm here and i cant be bothered but heres a fic starring todd and the wraith scientist who tried to force mckay to undo what he had done. at the time we called todd gabriel and the scientist we named archimedes

Spoiler:
      SPOILERS FOR ‘BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER’D’!!! I REPEAT THERE IS SPOILERS!!!!

Gabriel stood back observing the wraith around him, it had been a mistake to change course. They should have gone t the rendezvous site as agreed, the atlantians would never trust him but he had been overruled. Archimedes stood to the side watching him, both wraith had never gotten along but they had both been posted on this hive. Even the hive wasn’t big enough anymore, and Archimedes was grating on his nerves fast. Suddenly a high pitched beeping noise cracked the uneasy silence and Gabriel looked down, it was a transmittion from the queen, as her face flashed up he bowed low and she sneered. “ I want your hive to check our old feeding grounds. See how much of our territory is gone through the replicators.” Gabriel nodded. “I want you to personally see the sites. Take the scientist and a dart when you arrive.” Gabriel remained impassive as he spoke “of course my queen” she scowled at him and the communication ended. He resisted punching the console and turned to look at the scientist, pleased to note Archimedes looked just as horrified and angry with this as he did. “You heard the queen, pack, now.” With a sneer to rival even the queens Archimedes departed the control room leaving Gabriel and the soldiers alone. “He will be trouble. I know it.”
      With things packed, the hive hovering at the edges of its territory and the dart ready to go, Gabriel swept over the equipment and was forced to share combined space with Archimedes in a dart, it was awfully cramped. “Will you please keep your appendages to yourself?” “Im trying to pilot scientist, I can’t fly this dart without hitting something of yours!” “I suspect your rather enjoying it too!” “Oh just shut up and keep quiet. We have a long journey.” That was the abrupt end to the conversation as the dart flew through space not meeting a single trouble, a few months ago you couldn’t get so far as the next planet without the ever present replicators somewhere nearby. It was good to have them gone and Gabriel could concentrate on other matters. “What are you doing?” “Im afraid I need to move” “you certainly cannot move scientist! Stay where you are!” After 5 minutes of nonstop argue Gabriel sighed as silence resumed, half an hour more and he would be at the first planet. Then that damn scientist can stretch his legs. 15 minutes later Archimedes broke the peace. “I for one find it outrageous the queen made me bring you along.” “Made you bring me along? She told me to bring you along as ‘you might be useful’ I don’t see how!” “I worked on the replicators programming for months!” “Yes and I helped create the code that brought the downfall of the replicators!” “ You had that idiot scientist McKay helping you!” “Oh yes… didn’t he say he wouldn’t help you?” Archimedes growled from behind Gabriel’s seat and he snickered a little. Gabriel had just shut that damn mouthy wraith up. Thank god. 5 minutes later they landed safely on the planet none the worse for wear and unloaded the equipment from the sweeper. “Do you hear anything scientist?” he watched Archimedes silent for a minute “no I don’t” “is there something…. Odd about that to you?” “That there are no sounds of inferior creatures in the forest? Or the grasslands?” “Yes.” “That is troubling.” “This planet I believe was taken, everything was taken.” “ We still need to do a sweep” “ but I am correct, there is nothing here. Not a sound out of this place.” “Still…” Gabriel was getting frustrated with Archimedes. He doubted a superior wraith. “Listen here scientist, I am the commanding wraith here. I am sure there is no life among these bushes; the humans and the animals have been taken. We are moving on.” Now he saw Archimedes start to get angry, obviously he still wanted more time to ‘stretch his legs.’ “ I will give you 5 minutes while I pack up the equipment. Do as I say wraith.” “Yes sir.” 10 minutes later two pissed off wraith were huddled inside a dart loaded with wraith equipment heading for the next planet in their territory; this one was a good hour away. As Gabriel sat concentrating on the destination Archimedes was still fuming cramped in the back of the dart. “Why couldn’t I pilot?” “Because scientist, you are here to do the science. I am here to drive.” A whole bickering hour later, after having argued over why Gabriel should drive, how he drives and how a scientist could drive the dart haphazardly skidded into the dirt of another planet, both occupants- who were trying to throttle each other at the time- toppled out of the cockpit and straight into what Archimedes would describe as a cesspit of filth, muck and unhygienic elements. Or mud to Gabriel. As both men stood up looking at the quagmire consuming their boots in filth Gabriel kicked some dirt in anger sending it flying into Archimedes, for a scientist he was very good at a soldier’s way of fighting. Dirty. And you couldn’t get any dirtier than a wraith launching himself at you for spraying you with even more filth. They both flew back into the mud with a splat coating Gabriel’s hair in thick mucky goo; Archimedes tried to throttle him again with which Gabriel responded by grabbing a fist full of his hair and pulling him into the mud with him, now they were both covered head to toe with mud, and with swift punches to the face and chest Gabriel was gaining the upper hand, wraith fought dirty with one another. It was the only way to win, in response to having his chest pounded in Archimedes scooped up a handful of mud and threw it at Gabriel temporarily blinding him, exhausted, filthy and wet they crawled out of the mud pit and shook off the worst of the mud, it still stuck firm to their hair – and Gabriel’s beard – but they were too exhausted to do anything about it right now. Collapsing on the grass they panted gaining their breath, Gabriel had come off better, giving Archimedes a fair few bruises and bleeds, but they would mend. “You know,” he panted next to the scientist “next time we get a mission we do that before we go” Archimedes chuckled weakly and sat up “I think its time to get to work.” Gabriel just waved him off still panting, “give me a minute. I am not as young and headstrong as you.”

END

get him todd!~!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        You're making a Todd Thunk Thread WITHOUT ME ?!?!?!?!?

Ze nerve.
        i would never spikey!!! its just you werent online i left a link in the michael thunk thead
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Shamelessly reposts all her picspams from the CH thread...

Todd picspam! :

Spoiler:

Todd is luff!

Edit: *Shoves a piccy in there that wasn't in there in the other thread*
          Last edited by GoSpikey; 29 March 2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

*Combines some posts*

Todd's sleepy face:

Spoiler:

And...

Hmm, Todd's profile today?

Spoiler:

Edit: *Shoves another profile piccy in there*

Last edited by GoSpikey; 29 March 2008, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Todd in Miller's Crossing:

Spoiler:

More Todd in Spoils of War! :

Spoiler:

Luff is in the air... His eyes watered over perfectly! It was luff at first sight!

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                hehe ill give it a shot tomorrow. its 10 pm here and i cant be bothered but heres a fic starring todd and the wraith scientist who tried to force mckay to undo what he had done. at the time we called todd gabriel and the scientist we named archimedes

Spoiler:
                SPOILERS FOR ‘BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER’D’!!! I REPEAT THERE IS SPOILERS!!!!

Gabriel stood back observing the wraith around him, it had been a mistake to change course. They should have gone t the rendezvous site as agreed, the atlantians would never trust him but he had been overruled. Archimedes stood to the side watching him, both wraith had never gotten along but they had both been posted on this hive. Even the hive wasn’t big enough anymore, and Archimedes was grating on his nerves fast. Suddenly a high pitched beeping noise cracked the uneasy silence and Gabriel looked down, it was a transmittion from the queen, as her face flashed up he bowed low and she sneered. “ I want your hive to check our old feeding grounds. See how much of our territory is gone through the replicators.” Gabriel nodded. “I want you to personally see the sites. Take the scientist and a dart when you arrive.” Gabriel remained impassive as he spoke “of course my queen” she scowled at him and the communication ended. He resisted punching the console and turned to look at the scientist, pleased to note Archimedes looked just as horrified and angry with this as he did. “You heard the queen, pack, now.” With a sneer to rival even the queens Archimedes departed the control room leaving Gabriel and the soldiers alone. “He will be trouble. I know it.”
                With things packed, the hive hovering at the edges of its territory and the dart ready to go, Gabriel swept over the equipment and was forced to share combined space with Archimedes in a dart, it was awfully cramped. “Will you please keep your appendages to yourself?” “Im trying to pilot scientist, I can’t fly this dart without hitting something of yours!” “I suspect your rather enjoying it too!” “Oh just shut up and keep quiet. We have a long journey.” That was the abrupt end to the conversation as the dart flew through space not meeting a single trouble, a few months ago you couldn’t get so far as the next planet without the ever present replicators somewhere nearby. It was good to have them gone and Gabriel could concentrate on other matters. “What are you doing?” “Im afraid I need to move” “you certainly cannot move scientist! Stay where you are!” After 5 minutes of nonstop argue Gabriel sighed as silence resumed, half an hour more and he would be at the first planet. Then that damn scientist can stretch his legs. 15 minutes later Archimedes broke the peace. “I for one find it outrageous the queen made me bring you along.” “Made you bring me along? She told me to bring you along as ‘you might be useful’ I don’t see how!” “I worked on the replicators programming for months!” “Yes and I helped create the code that brought the downfall of the replicators!” “ You had that idiot scientist McKay helping you!” “Oh yes… didn’t he say he wouldn’t help you?” Archimedes growled from behind Gabriel’s seat and he snickered a little. Gabriel had just shut that damn mouthy wraith up. Thank god. 5 minutes later they landed safely on the planet none the worse for wear and unloaded the equipment from the sweeper. “Do you hear anything scientist?” he watched Archimedes silent for a minute “no I don’t” “is there something…. Odd about that to you?” “That there are no sounds of inferior creatures in the forest? Or the grasslands?” “Yes.” “That is troubling.” “This planet I believe was taken, everything was taken.” “ We still need to do a sweep” “ but I am correct, there is nothing here. Not a sound out of this place.” “Still…” Gabriel was getting frustrated with Archimedes. He doubted a superior wraith. “Listen here scientist, I am the commanding wraith here. I am sure there is no life among these bushes; the humans and the animals have been taken. We are moving on.” Now he saw Archimedes start to get angry, obviously he still wanted more time to ‘stretch his legs.’ “ I will give you 5 minutes while I pack up the equipment. Do as I say wraith.” “Yes sir.” 10 minutes later two pissed off wraith were huddled inside a dart loaded with wraith equipment heading for the next planet in their territory; this one was a good hour away. As Gabriel sat concentrating on the destination Archimedes was still fuming cramped in the back of the dart. “Why couldn’t I pilot?” “Because scientist, you are here to do the science. I am here to drive.” A whole bickering hour later, after having argued over why Gabriel should drive, how he drives and how a scientist could drive the dart haphazardly skidded into the dirt of another planet, both occupants- who were trying to throttle each other at the time- toppled out of the cockpit and straight into what Archimedes would describe as a cesspit of filth, muck and unhygienic elements. Or mud to Gabriel. As both men stood up looking at the quagmire consuming their boots in filth Gabriel kicked some dirt in anger sending it flying into Archimedes, for a scientist he was very good at a soldier’s way of fighting. Dirty. And you couldn’t get any dirtier than a wraith launching himself at you for spraying you with even more filth. They both flew back into the mud with a splat coating Gabriel’s hair in thick mucky goo; Archimedes tried to throttle him again with which Gabriel responded by grabbing a fist full of his hair and pulling him into the mud with him, now they were both covered head to toe with mud, and with swift punches to the face and chest Gabriel was gaining the upper hand, wraith fought dirty with one another. It was the only way to win, in response to having his chest pounded in Archimedes scooped up a handful of mud and threw it at Gabriel temporarily blinding him, exhausted, filthy and wet they crawled out of the mud pit and shook off the worst of the mud, it still stuck firm to their hair – and Gabriel’s beard – but they were too exhausted to do anything about it right now. Collapsing on the grass they panted gaining their breath, Gabriel had come off better, giving Archimedes a fair few bruises and bleeds, but they would mend. “You know,” he panted next to the scientist “next time we get a mission we do that before we go” Archimedes chuckled weakly and sat up “I think its time to get to work.” Gabriel just waved him off still panting, “give me a minute. I am not as young and headstrong as you.”

END

*squeee* Can't wait till tomorrow!!!
                Gabriel??? hehehe..funny!

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Shamelessly reposts all her picspams from the CH thread...

Todd picspam! :

Spoiler:

Todd is luff!
                Great picspam!!! Snurches all of them!!!
                My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                  Great picspam!!! Snurches all of them!!!
                  Glad I could be of assistance!

Comment

Thank-you for starting up the Todd Thunk and Appreciation Thread great to combine the two and, it was only a matter of time. I can say that I have never been disapointed with any of the Todd eppys. I love everyone of them from CG to LM and, with three more in season five. yeah!! I love Todd, there is still a bit of mystery to him you don't know if he will turn friend or foe. I think if you cross him then you will have a foe indeed, a very formidable one at that. I like the fact that he can control his urge to feed when he is around Sheppard and Co. It must be very tempting for a Wraith to just reach out with his hand and start feeding but,to hold on that urge must take a lot of will power even for a Wraith. Yes, he needed their help but, Todd helps them too. In the LM the best scene with out a doubt is the Todd and Ronon one.
                    Man, I can go on. Again, thanks for starting up this thread.

Take Care
                    LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                      Thank-you for starting up the Todd Thunk and Appreciation Thread great to combine the two and, it was only a matter of time. I can say that I have never been disappointed with any of the Todd eppys. I love everyone of them from CG to TLM and,
                      Spoiler:
                      with three more in season five. yeah!! I love Todd, there is still a bit of mystery to him you don't know if he will turn friend or foe. I think if you cross him then you will have a foe indeed, a very formidable one at that. I like the fact that he can control his urge to feed when he is around Sheppard and Co. It must be very tempting for a Wraith to just reach out with his hand and start feeding but,to hold on that urge must take a lot of will power even for a Wraith. Yes, he needed their help but, Todd helps them too. In the LM the best scene with out a doubt is the Todd and Ronon one.

Man, I can go on. Again, thanks for starting up this thread.

Take Care
                      LS
                      TLM, you said? I'll see what I can do, for now. (Must remember my other picspam tomorrow!)

Spoiler:

Good scene indeed. Luffed someone's sound...

Comment

Thank you @susanne for starting this thread!

Now I can pic-spam you with my Todd sigs (relax - only from time to time) Like @susanne, I'm also learning... And I posted some of them in other threads so it's possible you've already seen them

Spoiler:

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                          Thank you @susanne for starting this thread!

Now I can pic-spam you with my Todd sigs (relax - only from time to time) Like @susanne, I'm also learning... And I posted some of them in other threads so it's possible you've already seen them

Spoiler:

Icarium
                          Hi Icarium I came here to check out the thread again, and I opened up your spoilers tag and low and behold I see more beautiful sigs. Good work no, Great work.

LS

Comment

dear god this caught on fast!!! and spikey i reall luff you for all those picspams urgh.... *sinks below the gutterline*

icarium- your sigs are awesome! i love your style
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                              Hi Icarium I came here to check out the thread again, and I opened up your spoilers tag and low and behold I see more beautiful sigs. Good work no, Great work.
                              LS
                              Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              icarium- your sigs are awesome! i love your style
                              Thank you both, you're too kind

Icarium

Comment

Spoiler:
                                one word...... OWND

hehe its just the way he looks in that shot

and i pray whole heartedly TPTB do not change todd into an evil Ahole only out to get to earth. we thought they did in midway when everyone realised that they had this information from mckay's laptop and the only wraith near it was todd. im glad they said that the information was forcibly removed from him instead of saying they gave it willingly.

also have any of you noticed that todd isnt the kind of wraith to bow down to a queen? most other wraith do belong to a hive ruled by a queen (with the exeption of the sedata king) and yet i dont recall him ever saying he followed a queen.
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X