Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
    Could be, even though his mouth seems larger than usual (I think?) Anyway, I barely recognised him as Todd at first.

Edit: I managed to put a finger on what truly bothers me in these pics: Despite his wraith eyes, skin, hair, clothes, etc., Todd looks more human than wraith. His posture and facial expression are very un-wraith.

I think I prefer this one but both are great, as usual.
    thx that one i prefer too

yeah, now you mention it i never met a concerned Wraith before. But as usual Todd is the one who shows us more and wraith traits to us. i mean I never saw a Wraith giving the live back to a human before Todd. so why not a concerened Todd?
    and as MyFavoriteWraith said: He still looks hot

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
      *THUNK* homg, thank you for posting that link, Laura! You nailed it, though, he does look more human. I think it's the expression on his face. He looks...concerned...worried. Not the supremely confident Todd we know and love. I have to say, though, it gave me the butterflies again - and this time in a positive way. I think he looks hawwwwt. *thunk* again!
      Heh, it's Andreas who should be thanked for these pics! I merely guessed people would like them here.

We already saw a worried Todd before, in "Spoils of War" for example: http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...4x12-3007.html
      But the way he sits is different too, almost nonchalant despite his deep frown. Completely different of his usual behaviour (but very sexy IMO!)

ps - I think I'm also just excited to see new Todd pics. I've been lingering over Rhys pics just because they're newer, but Todd just replaced Rhys on my wallpaper. lol
      Yeah, it had been way too long since the previous Todd pics.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Pictures for "The Lost Tribe" on Andreas' site: http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/41105.html
        Spoiler:

Todd in command of the Apollo, yay!

Is it me or does he look... wrong? Is it Chris Heyerdahl playing him? Todd is usually so straight and proud in his posture, not slouching in the seat. It doesn't exactly look bad (rather the opposite, actually), but it looks very unlike him.
        I thought that also. it looks like the pictures may have been shrunk... that may be why it doesn't look like chris at all.

Comment

Don't know.

But in fact, it's probably Chris because of this pic: http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...6/dsc08253.jpg which just looks very much like CH's Todd (from http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...an-old-people/ but Joe doesn't name the actual actor).
          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
          sigpic

Comment

well... at least sci-fi hasn't made todd levitate in any pictures yet.

Spoiler:
            hopefully, todd teaches teyla to sit on a throne better than he can. he does look kind of "kingly" though. he just sits there and orders everyone else do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              Spoiler:
              hopefully, todd teaches teyla to sit on a throne better than he can. he does look kind of "kingly" though. he just sits there and orders everyone else do the work.
              Yes, actually I wonder
              Spoiler:
              if it's related to him now being in command of a large faction again.

The commanders were always very rigid in their attitude, Todd included, while the queens were much more sensual. It goes well with the discussion we had on the WDC not long ago about the males wearing high-collar coats while queens wear light clothes, being confident enough nobody will feed on them. Maybe the commanders are so rigid because they are afraid to do a mistake that would lead to their death. But
              Spoiler:
              now that Todd is the highest ranking wraith again, he doesn't feel the need to control himself so much.
              sigpic

Comment

just because I am frustrated about cancelling SGA:

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  just because I am frustrated about cancelling SGA:
                  Hmm, I'm sure you can do something along those lines with the second Todd picture, the closeup where he frowns...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I'm sure you can do something along those lines with the second Todd picture, the closeup where he frowns...
                    that's a great idea. I'll make it. don't go away. I'll be back in a minute -or two

Comment

tadaaaa

Comment

Don't know.

But in fact, it's probably Chris because of this pic: http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...6/dsc08253.jpg which just looks very much like CH's Todd (from http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...an-old-people/ but Joe doesn't name the actual actor).
                        Spoiler:
                        You think that's why they loosened the buckle for a minute there?

When he's 'sitting' on the chair, it looks like Chris is having trouble with sitting, because the location of the buckle/the stiffness of the coat, since the collar is covering all of his neck, and I think his goatee is even resting on it...

Probably not what they were going for...

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        So it's only Kenny, and a handful Warriors?

Or are we to assume the others are keeping the crowd under control?

Seems like the Warriors aren't brainless after all? They're fixing the ship... Or something like that.

Also

Spoiler:
                        his hair doesn't look that good again. Clearly he is some form or distressed. Might have worked a few all nighters to find the location of that device?

tadaaaa

Excellent.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Good job, Fainne.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          You think that's why they loosened the buckle for a minute there?
                          When he's 'sitting' on the chair, it looks like Chris is having trouble with sitting, because the location of the buckle/the stiffness of the coat, since the collar is covering all of his neck, and I think his goatee is even resting on it...

Probably not what they were going for...
                          LOL, I think you're right about the collar. But wouldn't it be easier if he was sitting straighter?

I remember an interview where Chris said that wraith coats were rather hard, almost like corsets, and that it forced him to stay straight when he was playing Todd (which is the way he's supposed to move anyway). I wonder why Todd is NOT sitting all straight here.

Spoiler:
                          So it's only Kenny, and a handful Warriors?
                          Or are we to assume the others are keeping the crowd under control?
                          Seems like the Warriors aren't brainless after all? They're fixing the ship... Or something like that.
                          Seems so.
                          Spoiler:

It makes sense if there are only a handful of wraith on board, since I think it was supposed to be just a delegation, wasn't it?
                          sigpic

Comment

tadaaaa

thx laura for the link... hmmm, he looks strange but imo it is Chris.

made a signature with two different texts. I'm not sure which is better. what do you think?

nicely done, fainne! I prefer the first one also.

Comment

Originally Posted by Laura Dove
                              "Don't know.

But in fact, it's probably Chris because of this pic: http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...6/dsc08253.jpg which just looks very much like CH's Todd (from http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...an-old-people/ but Joe doesn't name the actual actor)."
                              Ha! I just noticed in that 2nd link to Joe's blog, the picture of Chris/Todd is captioned "Todd's red carpet outfit". Soooo, this is basically Wraith formal wear? I wonder if they ever slip into a velvet smoking jacket and some bunny slippers in their own chambers? Or is their idea of "something more comfortable" more like Woolsey's.
                              Last edited by MyFavoriteWraith; 25 August 2008, 05:40 PM. Reason: fix quotes

Comment

thanks spikey, Laura Dove and naamiaiset

Comment

Working...
                                X