Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i finally found time to continue the fic with doctor kahanari

Spoiler:
    Being on here wasn’t bad. Anna was generally ignored by the other wraith; Todd seemed to find her highly amusing. He provided her with all the things she needed and in return she ended up his maid. Not that she minded usually. A bit of cleaning up, a little fetching, Jesus she sounded like a dog there. And a bit of generalized timekeeping. “Your late again” Todd looked up from the pile of papers, he was irritated today. She’d only been here a few days and noticed how stressed he was. “What? I am late for what?” Anna sighed. Terrible memory too sometimes. “Your late for the latest batch that was culled” Todd swore something under his breath, or rather said something but it sounded like a wraith swearword. Without another word he stood up and left the room leaving Anna to look over the things she had gathered on the wraith for a few days. Todd wasn’t a bad guy. He treated her fairly, told her the rules, and kept her out of trouble. But he refused to help her in her research. She was trying to figure out what his tattoo was. There were others with them too. She had no idea what they were, she supposed they were rank markings; the lower ranked ones didn’t seem to have them. But he refused to tell her anything. She worked things out for herself and then put ideas towards him. So far, 3 misses and a hit. Heh. Who knew a wraith was so afraid of a hairbrush? She giggled silently to herself. He’d almost freaked. She was dragged from her thoughts as the door opened and someone looked in, it was a man. Another worshipper maybe? “Where is the commander?” Anna blinked at him before she realized what he was asking. “He is busy.” The man scowled at her, obviously used to getting answers. “I need to see the commander. Tell me where he is now.” This guy had to be high on something if he thought she would be intimidated. She stood out Todd and she could go a mile ahead of him. “He is busy. I’ll tell him you’ve been here.” The man entered the room fully almost marching up to her, in her face. “You tell me now.” Anna glared at him. The guy was wacko for sure. “No I wont. I’ll tell him that you called.” Before she knew it the worshipper had his hand on her throat, with swift instinct she rammed her knee into his stomach and as he doubled over she clouted him on the head, but that didn’t seem to stop him and before she knew it she was fighting a grown man punching and kicking. Punching and kicking like two screaming infants. Punching and kicking like they were 8 years old. They rolled around the room. Hitting every bit of each other they could, he pulled a knife out and she managed to get that off of him, while she was distracted getting the weapon away he punched her hard in her jaw and she felt her lip split. Suddenly the door opened and the man jumped back, off her. Anna sat up wiping blood from her lip and looked up at an extremely pissed off wraith named Todd. Her insides almost froze at his glare. Boy he looked mad at her. “What is going on?” The man gave a hurried bow then straightened up. “Sir! She-” the man almost spat the word “-refused to tell me where you were. I have a message from another of your hives” Todd folded his arms still quite angry. “That does not explain why I found you two attacking each other.” Oh she was in trouble.

*facepalm* oh anna. you'll be the death of him
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      its official. i want that calander!!!
      I think I forgot to put the 2008 one here.
      photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/cgc8.jpg

anna is in for it now!
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 13 May 2008, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        i finally found time to continue the fic with doctor kahanari
        Yay! more story, keep it coming.
        sigpic
        FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

one more bit

Spoiler:
          “He attacked me! That’s what’s going on!” she pointed at the man and he seemed to freeze too. Todd gave a soft hiss almost inaudible as he stepped into the room and the door closed. The man started gibbering as Anna still sat on the floor with more blood working its way down her chin watched, Todd was angry, very angry. His feeding arm was twitching and she knew what was going to come but she just couldn’t stop looking. The man seemed to know what was happening as well and he backed off, finally hitting the wall. “Sir please! I, I didn’t know, she wouldn’t tell me! Please…” his hand was there before she even realized it wasn’t hanging by his side, the man was giving out a bloodcurdling scream and she had to clap her hands over her ears to dull the sound, still watching transfixed as Todd drained him to a shell and then let go, the corpse slid, dusty and rock hard, to the floor, for a moment Todd stood absolutely still before turning around and looking at Anna. “That will happen to you doctor if your not more careful. Luckily he wont be missed.” Anna nodded almost horrified at the corpse, she had never seen that happen before. Many people on Atlantis talked about it, even went into detail, but hearing about it was not as horrifying as seeing someone killed in an instant. This wasn’t Atlantis and she wasn’t a friend to everyone. “Remove the body. Now.” Her mind still in a whirl about what she had seen her body knew better and obeyed him. She was halfway down the corridor when her mind caught up with her body. And finally concentrated on moving the stiff corpse through the halls. She left him in one of the feeding rooms, the best place for it she thought. She dithered in the halls for as long as she could before finally deciding she had put it off enough and opened the door. Todd was waiting for her, which was bad. She was about to bottle out and run but Todd seemed to read her mind. “Anna get in here now.” With no other choice she shuffled into the room and the door closed, this time it sounded more like a snap. She couldn’t even look at him but she could tell he was staring at her. “What happened just now?” maybe she would try the Sheppard approach to things. “I uh took the corpse away?” the glare just got several shades nastier. “Anna don’t piss me about or you’ll know what a feeding is.” Even sarcasm made him angrier. Time to come clean and do what he asked. She had no desire to get fed on if that guy’s scream was anything to go by. “I told him you were busy and he attacked me… sir.” Todd raised an eyebrow but the grimace and glare was still very much there. “He didn’t accept your word?” Anna shook her head like a child caught thieving from the cookie box. “He tried to intimidate me, he grabbed my throat and I reacted.” Todd unfolded his arms and sighed. “Did he tell you what the message was?” Anna looked up at him, he looked less angry. That was probably a good sign. “No he just told me he had a message from another hive.” Todd nodded absentmindedly, thinking to himself. “I have the message. Im going away for a while.” Anna blinked. He was going away? They were going away? “Where are we going?” Todd’s brow knitted in confusion. “We? We aren’t going anywhere. You’re staying here.”
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

something tells me anna doesn't stay.

Comment

oh come on would i make things so easy?
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

of course not. where is the fun in that?

Comment

none at all things may have started off funny and very sueish for a fic but i swear its gonna get an injection of emo. with many a barny thats all ill say
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*Wishes there were some enters in the story so my brain wouldn't flip on seeing it...*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

lol im glad everyone's enjoying the story i know im usually better at a humour fic but this is quite funny
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hey guys hows everyone?? I see your writing another sort of fic again susie

Comment

i cant help it i cant stop writing them rachie!
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yeah am not shocked there mate, so hows life goin??

Comment

wonderful! as usual
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

do you fancie comin online to talk to me instead of on here??

Comment

Working...
                                X