No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I never noticed how large one of his extra nostrils looks in that picture...

And he's got a little tear in his upper lip?

SH had one in Midway, as well. Or was it SoW? Prolly SoW, saw that one day or two, three ago.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

*cackles* cruel cruel cruel

Spoiler:
      “So…when are we ‘blowing it up’?” Todd glanced at her and then back at the device. “We are infiltrating the facility tomorrow Anna.” Anna nodded and looked around at the woods. “And are you taking me?”

Todd looked back up at Anna and nodded. Now she was confused, he didn’t want her on this to start with and now he says she can come! “Why?”

He scowled at her and she knew he didn’t want to answer the question, he shifted positions where he was sitting, showing his shoulder more. Defensive.

“Because you may come on useful.” Anna glared at him. That sounded evasive. “Really? How can I be useful?” suddenly Todd stood up and put away the wraith thing. “I am tired. Im going to sleep.”

That sounded even more evasive than before. He didn’t want to tell her. She watched as he picked up the small bag with the bomb in it and walked into the tent, leaving her to freeze her ass off as night drew in. lovely.

As she sat outside the tent she heard the rustle of the trees and pondered how odd that was. There’d been no wind for days and now it was as if a giant burst had rustled the trees going south, towards the facility.

She wondered if waking Todd was a good idea… it probably wasn’t. Wrapping into herself as much as she could she drifted to sleep.

“Anna. Anna get up.” She snorted and tried to roll over only to lose her balance and hit the frozen floor. With a few well spoken swear words she stood up and looked at Todd, then remembered what today was.

Todd was packing various things into the wraith equivalent of a backpack and finally swung it over his shoulder. “Anna are you ready?”

She nodded. “Yeah I suppose I am.” Todd walked forwards toward the tree line and she followed him. Still wondering about his actions last night.

He stopped at the edge, looking around for anything suspicious, like hybrids, finally satisfied they were safe he walked out into the grass and Anna followed him.

The grass rustled and Todd paused, Anna paused too. The grass was rippling like a wave outwards from one spot and a voice they both knew well came out of nowhere.

“Hold it right there Todd.” Todd looked up, past the rippling grass as a jumper appeared in midair and Anna paled.

Todd smiled toothily at the figures in the glass of the jumper. “Hello Col. Sheppard.”

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

cruel, indeed... leave us hanging again.

and what's wrong with anna? she wakes up with todd and is grumpy about it? dumb woman...

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          cruel, indeed... leave us hanging again.

and what's wrong with anna? she wakes up with todd and is grumpy about it? dumb woman...
          LOL come on dont tell me you'd not be a bit peed having to sleep in the freezing cold outside a tent for two nights straight
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

nope, I've done that. I'd love it and todd would be a bonus.
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 04 August 2008, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              *cackles* cruel cruel cruel
              He he he, family reunion.
              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
              sigpic

Comment

Anna's going home?

Comment

LOL why would i tell you guys anything? wait and see
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*Mutters*

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                      Then write, that's an order.
                      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                        I second that order.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                          Heh, it's the day. I lost my home server/router this afternoon (it just stopped working, hard disk is dead IMO). Which means I lost my internet connection, my DNS therefore my ability to receive emails, and 1 year emails (yeah, I'm lazy with backups...) I use another computer as my desktop, but it hadn't the software that allow ADSL connection. Luckily I had a newest version of the OS ready to be burned on a CD-ROM and installed, so I had to:
                          - Burn the CD-ROM with the new OS version,
                          - Install it (twice because modern kernels are so damn big),
                          - Figure my ADSL password (my 1 year old backup came handy, heh),
                          - Install and configure the fresh OS on my desktop,
                          - Reconfigure the DNS for my domain to use the proper secondary (which had recently changed its IP).

Now it's more than 3 and half AM, I still haven't installed all I need on my desktop, my DNS is still broken (have to wait for the propagation... hopefully it will be enough), and I still have lost 1 year emails.

I need a big, big hug from Todd.
                          At least you knew what to do ...... I'd just cry loads ......

here's a vertial Todd hugs for you.

Hope you get it finally sorted soon.

MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Laura Dove
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by susanne

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                            I second that order.
                            I third that order.......asap please .

MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              At least you knew what to do ...... I'd just cry loads ......
                              here's a vertial Todd hugs for you.
                              Hope you get it finally sorted soon.
                              Thank you. *hugs Todd so strong that he almost suffocates* Sorry Todd, I feel better now.

It's almost all right now but for a few still missing software... and 1 year emails. I still have to try and plug the supposedly broken hard disk into my working computer in hope to be able to access the data. But at least, it's the advantage of being a computer programmer, yep.
                              sigpic

Comment

Meh, lucky you...

OT for Laura:
                                Spoiler:
                                Wait. You wouldn't happen to speak or understand German, righ? Because I want my pc upgraded to dual core, and the site that guy who's gonna put it in my box is getting it from a German store/site...

Lol. I don't know nothing about it so I can't decide on things. Hey, but maybe I can PM you with questions?

Oh, go watch my next post (gonna c&p it in multiple other boards)!

Comment

Working...
                                X