Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else have issues with sheppards hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisisall View Post
    ...and some love Teh Hair TOO much....

isall
    Who??? *looks around*
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
      Who??? *looks around*
      raises hand
      sigpic

Comment

...and some love Teh Hair TOO much....

isall
        Don't know what you're talking about..... *tries to act not so obssessive*
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Let me just say this...

This is what it looks like when somebody is sporting a buzz cut who just doesn't have the face for it... I hear it's for his new movie though...

*shudders*

I imagine it'd not look any better on Joe
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Let me just say this...

This is what it looks like when somebody is sporting a buzz cut who just doesn't have the face for it... I hear it's for his new movie though...
            That's frakkin' scary....
            I imagine y'all have seen this, right?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGqsMruPjlM

That's what funny isisall
            Late to the Gate

Comment

Let me just say this...

*shudders*

I imagine it'd not look any better on Joe
              Aaaagh! This is a PG-rated forum! You shouldn't be showing stuff like that!

Comment

Hah.

I love his hair. Heh. I don't know why, just like it.

Yes, I don't have anything really constructive. Is that bad?
                Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_angel_42 View Post
                  Hah.

I love his hair. Heh. I don't know why, just like it.

Yes, I don't have anything really constructive. Is that bad?
                  No, we need more new voices like yours to weigh in here, LA.
                  When I first started watching, I was like "What's with Flanigan's hair???"
                  Now I'd stop watching the show if he buzzed or 'Depped' it.

Let Joe's hair be freeisall
                  Last edited by Chrisisall; 02 March 2008, 03:37 PM.
                  Late to the Gate

Comment

No, we need move new voices like yours to weigh in here, LA.
                    When I first started watching, I was like "What's with Flanigan's hair???"
                    Now I'd stop watching the show if he buzzed or 'Depped' it.

Let Joe's hair be freeisall
                    Haha.

Well, his hair is not the first I've "obsessed" about.

See, in the good old Alias fandom it was scary how attached to Julian Sark's hair we were. We were so pissed when he showed up all buzz cut in ses. 3. Off course we learnt to love it but for a while we were all why!? why!? why!? and we were all doesn't JJ remember what happened when Felicity cut her hair? Doesn't he ever learn?

So the whole ooooh his hair is nothing new to me. lol.

I like his hair just the way it is. It makes him him. *Grins*
                    Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

See, in the good old Alias fandom it was scary how attached to Julian Sark's hair we were. We were so pissed when he showed up all buzz cut in ses. 3. Off course we learnt to love it but for a while we were all why!? why!? why!? and we were all doesn't JJ remember what happened when Felicity cut her hair? Doesn't he ever learn?
                      David Boneraz (sp-?) cut his hair in the final few eps of Angel's last season, and I just tried not to see him...
                      On the other hand, Dr' Weir's hair has just been getting better (only up to end of season 3 at this point- don't know if this changes...)

Gimme a head with Hairisall
                      Late to the Gate

Comment

David Boneraz (sp-?) cut his hair in the final few eps of Angel's last season, and I just tried not to see him...
                        On the other hand, Dr' Weir's hair has just been getting better (only up to end of season 3 at this point- don't know if this changes...)

Gimme a head with Hairisall
                        Huh. I don't remember that, but then it's been ages since I watched Angel. I'm just following Angel : After The Fall now and ses. 8 Buffy. It's canon, and I don't care what other people say. JW says it's canon, it's canon, people.

Hmm. I can't remember her hair. I'm not a huge fan of hers, so I wouldn't know. But my cousin, emerald_day probably would. lol. She's the sparky shipper. Heh. I'm all bout the McShep (or slash in general, really.)

My IJ

Comment

ses. 8 Buffy. It's canon, and I don't care what other people say. JW says it's canon, it's canon, people.
                          That's good eats.

isall
                          Late to the Gate

Comment

That's good eats.

isall
                            Huh? What does that mean?

My IJ

Comment

Huh? What does that mean?
                              That means I like it a lot. Reminds me, lates issue is out NOW!!!

Comical Chrisisall
                              Late to the Gate

Comment

That means I like it a lot. Reminds me, lates issue is out NOW!!!

Comical Chrisisall
                                Ah. Okay.

I'll have to see if I can get my copy tomorrow.

Hmm. This is slightly OT, huh?

*Tries get back on track*

Still don't hate his hair. Hah.

My IJ

Comment

Working...
                                X