Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else have issues with sheppards hair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With one word: No
    Sheppards hair rule!
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

how long do you suppose it takes him to style it? i mean, he is in charge of the cities security so he must get up pretty early anyway, but what....an extra half hour just for the hair?

the back is always roostered up quite perfectly, and never moves no matter what perilous deed hes entangled himself in.

<----i dont think this does it justice....
      "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        His hair has such a presence, I'd argue that it needs it's own thread.

In any event, I don't hate his hair but it's damn DISTRACTING as all hell. Have you seen his hair in Inferno when he was talking to Weir? I did not and could not take Inferno seriously. I swear to [insert deity] I thought TH would break out laughing at any moment. I couldn't believe she kept it in so well.

Inferno was the worst!!!! lol
        "You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor."

sigpic

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

Comment

I don't hate it but ii think he will be hotter if he shave it

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            Sorry but I don't think Joe would look good with a shaven head.

I love his hair the way it is even if I do feel the urge to take a comb to it sometimes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
              Sorry but I don't think Joe would look good with a shaven head.

I love his hair the way it is even if I do feel the urge to take a comb to it sometimes.
              I don't either... I usually like the messy style with any guy, but I've found myself rather enjoying the shaved head on some actors. I watch "The Unit" and I think Bob looks waaaaaay better with a shaved head than with anything else...

But with Joe, DO NOT TOUCH TEH HAIR!!!
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

i love his hair!

Comment

I don't care for Sheppard's hair either. He needs a regulation cut and a shave very badly.

Comment

I like his hair the way it is, and it's his natural look with his hair like that. At Burbank he talked about how hard it as for WMC and Providence to get his hair to stay down. Atlantis probably lets his hair stay like that because it would be a waste of time to always have to fix it. Think of all the gel they would have to use!
                    there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

I'm with those who love his hair, but question whether the military would let him get away with it. Good thing he is the highest ranking officer in Atlantis!

Comment

Shall I really bring this thread on page 1?

How can anybody hate the hair? It doesn't hurt anyone, does it?

For me it's just something special and so is Sheppard (Flanigan). He and the hair are well suited He is a man with a little boy inside. And I love that.

Originally posted by causeAscene View Post
                        No, its not too realistic in terms of being a pilot, but this is Stargate Atlantis we're talking about here, and so certain liberties can be taken, I would say.
                        Yes. O.k. it might be too funny for the army but yes, it's Atlantis (or just a TV show...).

Originally posted by pristinaheather View Post
                        how long do you suppose it takes him to style it? i mean, he is in charge of the cities security so he must get up pretty early anyway, but what....an extra half hour just for the hair?
                        Actually he would need more time to style the hair, but he doesn't because it's all natural. As he explained at a Con. Some years ago his hair was longer and because of that couldn't stand so extreme. But I like it better the way it is now.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...20more/fa7.jpg

Originally posted by valaCB View Post

This is something I can't imagine at all.
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 27 February 2008, 04:39 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silvercomet View Post
                          Actually he would need more time to style the hair, but he doesn't because it's all natural. As he explained at a Con. Some years ago his hair was longer and because of that couldn't stand so extreme. But I like it better the way it is now.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...20more/fa7.jpg
                          Argh! That... that's not pretty at all. *cries*

Teh hair is a thing of beauty. It yearns to be ruffled.
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 27 February 2008, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie View Post
                            Argh! That... that's not pretty at all. *cries*

Teh hair is a thing of beauty. It yearns to be ruffled.
                            Yes, please don't tame Teh Hair, as a thing of beauty it should be allowed to roam free!
                            sigpic

Comment

Let's remember please, this is JOE's head you're talking about. So express the opinions, but keep them respectful please
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this or not but I am going to because you guys might find this interesting. Someone asked him about his hair at a convention. I don't think he can help it... well he may have been kidding, I couldn't really tell whether he was or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGqsMruPjlM

Ronon Dex Devil
                                Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Working...
                                X