• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Raven!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Night AMC!! Lovely pics of Carson and very loverly pics of Paul's shoulder art. Yep, definitely Hot Scot dreams tonight. Wooohoooo!!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet dreams are made of th-is..............
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          Thanks Jersey!! So ya got up close and personal with Paul's shoulders huh?
          Okay,that came out completely wonky. Or slightly steamy. Right. This knackered,daft bird's gonna hit the hay. G'night gang!! Wooohoooo!! }:O
          LOL... You could say that. Steamy... Well, when I was introduced to him, he reached over a table to give me a big bear hug. That's the extent of which I've been "personal" with Paul's shoulders, I'm afraid. But then, it was very hot that weekend, and the hotel's A/C just couldn't handle it, and we were both very sweaty... and the hug left some of his cologne on my shirt... Man, was that a good weekend. People must've thought I was crazy (or smelly) by constantly sniffing the shoulder of my shirt to get a sniff of his cologne. That Jean-Paul Gaultier stuff is TEH BEST cologne I've ever smelled, and absolutely PERFECT for Pauly! *drool*

Comment

: Dr. Beckett, You got a e-mail from one of your thunkers, Earthgate Ricky
            : Okay, Thanks but my name is Paul McGillion, Dr. Beckett is one of my roles.

: Hmm Let's see:

Dear Mr. Paul McGillion,

Would I call you Hot Scot..er.. Paul? I like to tell you that you are great doctor with sweet looks on Stargate Atlantis. Okay, I went out for ride today but lot of rains spoil my fun day as I am into local mall to look for dvds which you appeared in movie and tv. I can't find anything in comedy and action but I found only thriller dvd called "The Deal" at 4.99, I don't buy it as I already knew about it but it don't thrill me. I will go to other stores to find more. Don't worry I hope that you get your next role which makes me smile. I saw new Star Trek magazine today but you are not in it ( it sucks), You are in new Stargate magazine. It's cool. I hope that you will be in upcoming SA movie.

I hope that you have good weekend.

Hugs from Earthgate Ricky

P.S. You were hot in lab coat!

: Oh Ricky, I will send you a used lab coat I wore all week without washing.

Comment

HMD Weekend to my American Friends..... and hope everyone else having good weekend too.

Comment

I discovered a link about your own custom skins from Mac Laptop to blackberry: http://www.mytego.com/Tegobuilder/St...MyTego&lang=en

I think about adding Doctors McKay and Beckett images on skin for my blackberry.

Comment

Hopefully will have some more screencaps soon...working on more...in the meantime

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_208_042.JPG
                    : Dr. Beckett, You got a e-mail from one of your thunkers, Earthgate Ricky
                    : Okay, Thanks but my name is Paul McGillion, Dr. Beckett is one of my roles.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_208_043.JPG
                    : Hmm Let's see:

Dear Mr. Paul McGillion,

Would I call you Hot Scot..er.. Paul? I like to tell you that you are great doctor with sweet looks on Stargate Atlantis. Okay, I went out for ride today but lot of rains spoil my fun day as I am into local mall to look for dvds which you appeared in movie and tv. I can't find anything in comedy and action but I found only thriller dvd called "The Deal" at 4.99, I don't buy it as I already knew about it but it don't thrill me. I will go to other stores to find more. Don't worry I hope that you get your next role which makes me smile. I saw new Star Trek magazine today but you are not in it ( it sucks), You are in new Stargate magazine. It's cool. I hope that you will be in upcoming SA movie.

I hope that you have good weekend.

Hugs from Earthgate Ricky

P.S. You were hot in lab coat!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_208_147.JPG

: Oh Ricky, I will send you a used lab coat I wore all week without washing.

Wonderful! Does he have anymore used lab coats?

I haven't got a lot of these, you know!
                    sigpic

Comment

*highjacking LJR02's account to post*

Hi All! This is Postie! We are having a very good Happy McGillion Day Weekend...err Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Been watching a lot of Paul stuff, some good, some...well, as my Canadian brothers would say- kind of eh? LOL. At least he makes it look good.

Comment

*tackle hugs Postie and LJR02* S'up ladies? Hope you two aren't causing too much trouble. hehe So are Paul's bits stacking up? Of course he makes it look good. He ain't our Hot Scot for nothing. hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *tackle hugs Postie and LJR02* S'up ladies? Hope you two aren't causing too much trouble. hehe So are Paul's bits stacking up? Of course he makes it look good. He ain't our Hot Scot for nothing. hehehe }:O
                          Thanks... we have been trying to behave So far I think we have watched 16 different Hot Scot appearances plus several SGA eps too. We'll make a complete list for you tomorrow...or well later today

Comment

Not really sure why I got up so early today... ready for more Hot Scot viewings I suppose Complete list to be posted later

Comment

I'm excited - Paul was just added for the LA Creation con in Nov.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if someone post new photos of Paul in Hollywood Collectors Show last month (April 25th-26th) in Burbank Los Angeles?

Comment

Working...
                                X