No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPTB=Idiots! That's an easy equation. Even McKay would agree.

I just love this pic.
    sigpic

Comment

Your thunkers agree that TPTB are idiots. Look what they did to me!
      I know, son. At least they didn't kill you off. Yet.

But you did come back...as a clone.
      True...but it's not really the same, is it?
      sigpic

Comment

Random side note

Has anyone watched the DVDs with commentaries on? the Directors often refer to GateWorld forum and answer questions for the Shippers and Thunkers... so TPTB are well aware of our opinions on the characters and who we want to see

So they would bee eejits to not Have a fairly major Carson showing as he is just *so* popular with the fans.
        Last edited by CarsonsKitty; 20 May 2009, 02:00 PM.
        sig by me

Comment

Rodney, TPTB think that they are great as they can do anything they wanted, but my thunkers proved them wrong about killing off original Beckett and they bring me back as a clone as TPTB tried to make up thier mistakes!

Carson, If they don't kill you off but they already bring your clone, how your thunkers feel about two Carson Becketts?

Just think like double cheeseburger, pizza with double cheese, double scoops of ice cream....

Now you talk, as I am hungry now!

Comment

Hmm...I'd like to order a Double Carson, please. What a sandwich!

Think you can handle this, times two?
            sigpic

Comment

ooooh I could handle that times two...

gimme a chance please?
              sig by me

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* GUH!! Loverly pics! The pic of Paul and David H. is adorable-looks like Carson went fishing and landed Rodney. hehe
                Yep, TPTB are idiots no argument there. More loverly pics please!! Woohoo! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post

Hmm...I'd like to order a Double Carson, please. What a sandwich!

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...m4/carson3.jpg
                  Think you can handle this, times two?
                  Very nice Lady S. Oh yeah ... could handle that times two. *Now wanders off with that sandwich thought in my head ....

Comment

*sighs at LJR02's contribution to the "Build a Carson Sandwich"* Me thinks our Hot Scot's got cheeky thoughts in his head. hehehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

*goes back to the Carson Sandwich thoughts

Comment

What a lovely sandwich he is. More Hot Scot shots please-it'll help me...build my sandwich. *snickers* hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Carson Sandwich Selection picspam

Spoiler:

Certainly not all of the choices are included....lol...can post more

Comment

*suffers drool loss from LJR02's pic spam and waves weakly from the floor* Yup,more pics please!! hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

*hands Raven glass of water and helps from floor...and warns her another picspam is coming

More Carson Sandwich picspam

Spoiler:

Comment

1 I like to shout out to my thunkers!

2 me too!

ok let me type down what you said.....

Carson 1: I like to thank ladyofshalott for lovely pics of me

Carson 2: and me too!

Carson 1:Thanks to Crimsonravenwolf, LJR02, CarsonsKitty, off_the_post18 and..

Carson 2:.. Earthgate Ricky!

Carson 1: For keeping my thread on first page, not last page. I am glad that I got my own twin as extra help to Atlantis...

Carson 2: Wait, I think I am original..

Carson 1: you are not, I am

Carson 2: I am

Carson 1: I AM!!

Carson 2: Prove me that how you kiss Rodney on lips??

ENOUGH OF YOU BOTH! You sound like Scottish speakers as they make my ears bleed! You made a point, TPTB are idiots!!!

I wish that someone write funny or drama stories about Original and Clone Carsons if he survived on "Sunday" as SA team discovered the clone Carson.
                                Last edited by Earthgate Ricky; 20 May 2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X