Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    .: Okay, yes you are

.: Another, erm, slightly naughty one. I'll just say the chair brings much ... pleasurable effects
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...-3x02-0120.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...-3x02-0118.jpg
    With him on it.....ohhh yeah! Love the smile!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowncoatGater View Post
      Hey all,
      I've been lurking around for quite a while now and just thought I'd say hello.
      Have a warm welcome to Gateworld and especially the Beckett thunk thread, BrownyG! I dearly hope you enjoy your stay with us.
      Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      It was a lot of fun doing the abc game with you!

Talk to you soon! *huggles thread*
      That game was fabulous ideed! I'm too sorry I missed out on it. Next time I catch you on the flip side. You've all posted some marvellous pics. I really liked the one from ADB with Rachel Lutrell.

Also a huge thank you to SheppyD for sharing her photos from this weekend with us. They are great!

I'm glad you found the time to come here again, Haliyah! But I'm abyssmally sorry for you definitely not being able to make FedCon. I so hoped you'd find a way to still go there. How are you faring otherwise? Do you think there are decent job offers your way? *hugs and crosses fingers*

These motivational pics are all for you

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

*****is digging head out of gutter****
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

One final down... two to go!

Ahahahaha!!! The Carson' ABCs were just great!! LOVED it!!

Now... I'm off to go study some more.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I'm thinking of resurrecting the DIVE...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              I'm thinking of resurrecting the DIVE...
              Please do so, Caz! *stands at sidelines cheering*
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                <snip>

I'm glad you found the time to come here again, Haliyah! But I'm abysmally sorry for you definitely not being able to make FedCon. I so hoped you'd find a way to still go there. How are you faring otherwise? Do you think there are decent job offers your way? *hugs and crosses fingers*

These motivational pics are all for you

.:*sigh* I really wish I still could, but I really, really don't think I'll be able to. My tax refund still hasn't come in, and I now barely have enough to pay for toilet paper! If I don't get a job soon, my mother and I will probably be evicted, or have our hydro cut off. So, um. Yeah.

.:I'm just getting my references all sorted out, and then I'll apply for a few jobs. It's hard to find any online that are up-to-date and empty.

.:Thanks for those pictures, Twinny. I need 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  Please do so, Caz! *stands at sidelines cheering*
                  hehe. maybe when I don't have to hurry off to work?

Ok well I got an insane idea out of the A-Zed thing. A 26 day party, can you possibly guess the themes... lmao...

Comment

hehe. maybe when I don't have to hurry off to work?

Ok well I got an insane idea out of the A-Zed thing. A 26 day party, can you possibly guess the themes... lmao...
                    if we take the german ABC it would be a 30 day party what a great idea!!! nearly one month full of party

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                    Yummmm! If he needs to shave though, I volunteer to help!!
                    Sorry hun, this is my job but you can hold his hand if you want to
                    that was awesome
                    Again again!!!!
                    Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    .: Okay, yes you are

.: Another, erm, slightly naughty one. I'll just say the chair brings much ... pleasurable effects

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...-3x02-0120.jpg
                    Hmm, maybe it’s got a massage function too

Haliyah I'm soooo crossing my fingers for you. *hugs*

Comment

Fainne we missed you a lot yesterday.
                      Meez did a special "S" for you, because you weren't here to do it on your own! Of course the "s" was for "shaving"!

I'm glad you loved the game.
                      I've seen it in a german forum years ago. But I know they're playing it in some threads here, too.
                      We should do it again. It was very funny and we had a lot of fun in the chatroom yesterday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone - thank you for all the wonderful ABC's of Paul! Very nice. I loved the party too - was hoping to see a bit more of day 7 but hey - guess I can't complain too much

Welcome Browngater! I just joined myself too.

Sadly I'll be w/out a computer much of the upcoming two weeks so I will be going through Paul withdrawals. (Although I have a few photos loaded into my Ipod!) When I get back, I will learn how to post photos - I swear!

Oh and a few pages back their was discussion of age. I'm exactly 2 years and 4 days younger than Paul...so there are a few of us thunkers here that are around his age

Comment

...why can't I be attracted to my guys my age? *grumps*

Oh I've been watching season 1 SG1 with a friend (indoctrinating them, as it were) and I realised an similarity...well sort of. It made me hmmmm a bit. I was just thinking of that moment when old Ernest says "It's about time."

lol... almost like "what took you so long?"

So then I was reading my unofficial guide which was printed pre-Atlantis, and it mentioned actors who'd been in ToT and what they've also been in...so naturally Paul was shoved at the end hastily and barely referred to. Gah!!!

Eh. I like ToT, it was one of my favourities pre-Atlantis.

So weird to think I was watching that as a kid. >_<

Comment

wait, no, even better!

"It's about bloody time."

"It's about time."

HAHAHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              Fainne we missed you a lot yesterday.
                              Meez did a special "S" for you, because you weren't here to do it on your own! Of course the "s" was for "shaving"!

I'm glad you loved the game.
                              I've seen it in a german forum years ago. But I know they're playing it in some threads here, too.
                              We should do it again. It was very funny and we had a lot of fun in the chatroom yesterday.
                              yay... I wish i could have been there but it was really late. Somehow the vaccination made me really feel sick (fever, weariness, loss of appetite) next time I'll do it on a friday so i have the weekend to relax. I love ToT - imagine finding the naked Paul in an empty castle *dreams away*

HyperCaz I'm not attracted to guys my age too (ok, just one: Eddie Spears). I love the first seasons of SG1 - they are just too funny.

Comment

Wow you guys keep busy while I'm away! Filled four pages and blazed through the entire alphabet (including redundancies) before I had a chance to check back in! Well done!

Well, my last final is done and as of Saturday evening, I will officially be a college graduate! Whoo-hoo! Time to relax and ease into my full-time job this summer.

(((((Haliyah)))))!!! I'm so sorry you're going through such a tough time right now! My prayers are with you and your family that you find something new soon, and that it's a great job.

(((((Fainne)))))!!! I hope you're feeling better and have no further problems with your innoculations!

Welcome to the thread, BrowncoatGater! Nice to see a new face (and a fellow Browncoat)! Come on in and join the fun!

The ABC idea was wonderful! Nice choices, everyone!

if we take the german ABC it would be a 30 day party what a great idea!!! nearly one month full of party
                                Good idea, Hypercaz and Fainne! Although here's how badly all the alphabet pics primed my mind for the gutter: I read "month full" as "mouthful"... Yeah...

Sorry you'll be computer-less for the next two weeks, photocat! Try to sneak in times to get a Paul-fix when you can!

Love the con pics and reports, Sheppard little minx! Thank you! Poor Pauly, scraping up his arm in the line of duty. But, that's so much something I would do too, I find it endearing. Glad he had some fun filming too.

So much catching up to do. And I actually have free time now! Whee!

Seti

Comment

Working...
                                X