Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    *just a quick note before I have to leave for uni*

AWWWWW!!! I have an own CarsonClone!!! thank you twinny *glomp* this is just for you: a million thank you's
    so lets go CarsonClone (I need to find a better name for you) - we have to hurry to university *I have a clone, I have a clone* and after that we'll take a looong bath and I'll shave you where ever you want
    lol, awww. so jealous!!! I want a carson clone!! lol
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
      Good to see you, Emre! I love the photos from that episode, even if I can't bear to watch it again. He was just so adorable.

And speaking of his eyes ...

More under the spoiler tag!
      Spoiler:

*gets lost in blue eyes* mmmm, so nice!
      "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
        lol, awww. so jealous!!! I want a carson clone!! lol
        you're on your best way to get one. just 240 further posts

drowning in blue eyes - the best kind of death i can imagine

Comment

Fainne! You're here.
          Hope to see you on msn.
          We need to talk about NCIS!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone. Kinda quiet here today. Here my newest Carson/Rodney wallpaper:
            http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sonrodney1.jpg

Comment

*just a quick note before I have to leave for uni*

AWWWWW!!! I have an own CarsonClone!!! thank you twinny *glomp* this is just for you: a million thank you's
              so lets go CarsonClone (I need to find a better name for you) - we have to hurry to university *I have a clone, I have a clone* and after that we'll take a looong bath and I'll shave you where ever you want
              You're so welcome, Fainne! And a billion thank you hugs for the ecard...
              Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              No, I haven't been there yet.
              I first saw the castle in "Highlander" about 16 years ago.
              It was love at first sight and there's no other castle in the world, which looks so beautiful like Eilean Donan Castle!
              I never even knew that it was the 'Highlander' castle before I visited and made a tour through and around it. It's really beautiful but there are also many more wonderful castles in Scotland. Sadly a lot of them are only ruins now, so Eilean Donan Castle is a great exception, and the surrounding landscape... you really would want to get lost there.

And the highlanders are for a vast part an original bunch. If ever you go to Scotland, you'll see what I mean. I knew beforehand that it was a definite no-do to mix an Englishman with a Scotsman, but most of the time you mustn't mix a highlander with a lowlander either. I never slipped in that department but those things were very interesting to observe so to speak. (Sorry, no offence if anyone from Scotland reads my post. )

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              That's why I try to visit the thunking paradise everyday.
              Few weeks ago, my computer was broken and I wasn't able to com here. As I finally returned there were 5 new pages. It's really impressive sometimes.
              During the week I try to do that as well but over the weekend, when most people have some time at hand, I don't have easy internet access at my parents' (because they keep looking over my shoulder when I use their computer, and that's no comfortable position to be in when you want to go to a thunk thread) and I'm usually extra stressed out because I have to keep tabs on everything I missed doing during the week because of my workload. So, no rest for the wicked...

Here are a few 'Hot Zone' caps to thunk over.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you twinny, I love my clone

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                  Very nice! And you included the infamous kiss!!! I don't think I'd mind kissing either one of them. Although with that brogue, Paul might find himself in a spot of trouble....

Wraithworshipper
                  sigpic

Comment

im must say that carson is sooo sweet. one of the charaters i loved the most in SGA. but it was so sad that he died!! why kill the sweet doctor.
                    i wonder did anyone like the way he died?

the question has probly been asked before,but many pages on this thread
                    now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Originally posted by lommit View Post
                      im must say that carson is sooo sweet. one of the charaters i loved the most in SGA. but it was so sad that he died!! why kill the sweet doctor.

Actually, everyone is thrilled that he's going to be back for 5 episodes in Season 5. Or at least his clone will be!

Wraithworshipper
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                        wow, this wallpaper is soo cool!!!

Twinny
                        i have a name for my clone: Purzel xD . this was the first one that came into my mind I know what it means when you have to share your comuter - I had to share it with my brother. now i have my own notebook I don't have anymore, but it was really annoying...

Comment

you're on your best way to get one. just 240 further posts

drowning in blue eyes - the best kind of death i can imagine
                          *cracks knuckles and hovers over keyboard* oooh, I can sooo do that!! lol!!!

...well maybe once I get my computer back! I'm staying at my sisters place right now, and its tough to get around to their computers, cuz there are only two...and they're usually on them...so I've been rather MIA lately. But when I get moved into my own place (last week in april YAY!!) I'll totally be back, thunking to beat the band!!

lol, I'm doing orientation for a new job right now, and we get to sit in front of computers and what not, and I think I may have irriated my trainer guy cuz he gave us a break, and while other people left the room I immediately logged onto here to see what everybody had been up to! lol...I'm addicted!!! Its sooo nice being able to see all these looooovely pix!! It can get my through my Carson withdrawl until I can actually see Kindred parts one and two...

And on my last note...thought I'd share a pic. hehe

It's small, but it works!

Comment

lol, I had a lunch break and I was all excited cuz I was like 'I've gotta check the board' lol...and mine was the last post. maybe tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                              lol, I had a lunch break and I was all excited cuz I was like 'I've gotta check the board' lol...and mine was the last post. maybe tomorrow!
                              hey silversi I'm sorry that I didn't post much today. I was at uni and now I am preparing two birthday cakes But thank you for the Carson pic. that makes my day - this forum is also the first I go when I get on the computer - where would i be without it?

Comment

hey silversi I'm sorry that I didn't post much today. I was at uni and now I am preparing two birthday cakes But thank you for the Carson pic. that makes my day - this forum is also the first I go when I get on the computer - where would i be without it?
                                Are we going have a birthday party tomorrow?

Today been hectic for me. Like yourself, this is the first place I go too.
                                Originally posted by Silversi
                                lol, I'm doing orientation for a new job right now, and we get to sit in front of computers and what not, and I think I may have irriated my trainer guy cuz he gave us a break, and while other people left the room I immediately logged onto here to see what everybody had been up to! lol...I'm addicted!!! Its sooo nice being able to see all these looooovely pix!! It can get my through my Carson withdrawl until I can actually see Kindred parts one and two...

And on my last note...thought I'd share a pic. hehe
                                Thanks for the pictures. He looks so lovely. My computer at work so slow. It takes forever to load this thread and post. I do try to check the here if it real slow at work. My boss knows I go here. He don't care as long as I am getting my work done.

Originally posted by lommit

Welcome Lommit!!
                                From what I can understand, it was more of a shock death and rating stunt. Paul didn't want to leave the show. It funny how it backfired on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X