No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeesss...his eyes...his beautiful eyes...

Ready for another picspam?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Luci, herewith I solemnly give you the licence to picspam

Oda
      check your PMs

Silver I could drown in his eyes

Comment

With THOSE pics there's no need to sneak in.
        duh.... No, with THOSE pics you can as wel kick in the door and shout out loud:
        "Big round of Carson for everyone on my account, and take one yourself too"
        talking about screenfilling candy, lol....

meanwhile sloooowly taking away the razorblades from Fianne
        "Easy girl, no need to get all excited here. There that's a good girl, you can keep the foam for now.
        Think about the things you can do with that...)
        Always remember: first the foam, then the knives

(do we have a slayer in the house?
        Fianne sounds just a wee bit haunted to me)

OT:

Spoiler:
        family-emergency all taken care of, Grandpa all in bed, showered and content.
        It is no fun getting old (he is 93) with a bunch of kids, and noone wanting to help out when it is needed.
        Grandma Mia used to help him with everything, but she is in limbo now, with her bad hip. And all of suden it is starting to catch on that they should have been in a nursing home some years ago wit her getting 84 years old and her husband 94 in a month. Up till now they have lived all independend with no help at all from anyone.
        *sigh*, weird family they have, but i guess in every family there are some weird things)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post

"Easy girl, no need to get all excited here. There that's a good girl, you can keep the foam for now.

OT:

Spoiler:
          family-emergency all taken care of, Grandpa all in bed, showered and content.
          It is no fun getting old (he is 93) with a bunch of kids, and noone wanting to help out when it is needed.
          Grandma Mia used to help him with everything, but she is in limbo now, with her bad hip. And all of suden it is starting to catch on that they should have been in a nursing home some years ago wit her getting 84 years old and her husband 94 in a month. Up till now they have lived all independend with no help at all from anyone.
          *sigh*, weird family they have, but i guess in every family there are some weird things)
          I like that saying. That would make a good sig.
          Reply to your OT
          Spoiler:
          I understand what your going though. My grandma has a very bad hip that comes out every easy. She is the same age as your grandmother. Like them, she lived independent until last year. Her hip keep coming out and we all decided to put her into a nursing home. So far this year, she been sick a lot. Now since she is better, the aid dropped her and now her foot is broken. If it not one thing it is another.

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post

But I wanna shave him -that's not fair. telling me I can and then taking away the razors *sits poutful in the corner holding the foam tight*
            I don't want to be slayed I am happy the way I am - *runs hysterically laughing out of the room*

oh well, that sounds really hard. are you the only one taking care of your grandpa?

Comment

It's Jedi Chef Paul:

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                It's Jedi Chef Paul:
                *lol* ok, he can slay me and do what ever he wants with me and the foam

Comment

Spoiler:
                  But I wanna shave him -that's not fair. telling me I can and then taking away the razors *sits poutful in the corner holding the foam tight*
                  I don't want to be slayed I am happy the way I am - *runs hysterically laughing out of the room*

mmmhhh, maybe i should take away the foam too, (ponders)
                  if you be a nice girl and stick with the foam first, we will get to the shaving in time.
                  All in good manner.
                  There is a certain technique to shaving you know.
                  (digs around: "now where DO i have that handbook from nursingschool, called "shaving 101, about foam and men part I")

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  Nope, i am not the only one around, but the only one that is willing to listen to grandma Mia when she needs help, it seems.
                  She called 3 or 4 of grandpa's kids this afternoon and all were to bussy or had no time or actually didn't want to help showering their dad.
                  so she called us, got my hubby on the phone, who was also a bit stern to her it seemed, and i berated him for that when i heard later.
                  If it was my dad i would have been at the house allready. unfort. grandpa isn't his dad but his seccond dad and grandpa's side of the family seemes all messed up by things happened in the early years. So the ties don't run that deep.
                  I call them grandma and granddad btw because they are so old to me) my parents are about 20 years younger, to compare. I am their daughter in law.
                  Grandma is really tired at the moment wit caring for her husband, as she physically and mentally isn't up to it. She actually said to me tonite that it would be maybe better if grandpa would go to hospital or shortime nursinghome on monday for a week or so, so she can get a bit of breath and rest.
                  That was sad, i have to say, she always used to be very optimistic(
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG...I LOVE that picture!!!! So adorable!!! lol!!! I wonder if he dressed up for halloween?? hehe
                    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

PICSPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM:

Spoiler:

Paul should beware of Fainne!
                      She's "Shaving Girl".
                      Always prepared to shave him with her wonder foam and her magic knives.
                      Noone will be able to resist her superpowers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                        OMG...I LOVE that picture!!!! So adorable!!! lol!!! I wonder if he dressed up for halloween?? hehe
                        No, there is a page of a guy who photographs actors dressed up like this. but I forgot the internetaddress O.O

mmmhhh, maybe i should take away the foam too, (ponders)
                        if you be a nice girl and stick with the foam first, we will get to the shaving in time.
                        All in good manner.
                        There is a certain technique to shaving you know.
                        (digs around: "now where DO i have that handbook from nursingschool, called "shaving 101, about foam and men part I")
                        My foam - my precioussss foam!!! *snarls*
                        somehow a certain scene from "the nanny" pops in my mind where Fran shaved Mr. Sheffield while hes was on drugs in a hospital xD

Comment

It is from this website.

Here is my newest wallpaper. Noticed I made a link to carsonbeckett.com
                          http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tcomwallie.gif

Comment

No. He's not. It's from a website Jedi Master Chefs.

http://www.jedichefs.com/celebs/JMC126_Paul/index.html

There are other SGA actors there, too.

Wraithworshipper
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              No, there is a page of a guy who photographs actors dressed up like this. but I forgot the internetaddress O.O
                              lol, now THAT would be a fun job!! ...I guess any kind of interaction w/ Paul would be a fun job...lol, if I had any talent in the field at all it would almost make me want to become an actress...on the off chance to work with him!! lol....I love randomly odd fantasies!
                              "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

lolol,

join us in chat girls, we are at carsonbeckett.com
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X