No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair most people hire kilt suits for functions rather than buying them. They can be very expensive.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

haha. well then, Paul should get a new promo shoot and HIRE a kilt LOL

Comment

im sure fangirls would love to donate money to go towards the hiring of said kilt!!
        *installs extra oxygen in thread*

Comment

I got....*counts change* $0.78 and a gum wrapper.
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Is pocket lint worth anything..?

I'm still having a hard time finding any good fanfiction. It seems most of the fics on Fanfiction.net that say they're Carson fanfics are really centered on another character who gets whumped and Carson just happens to be the MD to fix it. That's not what I want though ! I crave Carson whumping and completely Carson centric fanfiction... it's pretty rare. Maybe I'll write something my self but I'd really rather see the episodes first or I'm likely to totally screw something up..

I'm just rambling...

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Would Carson AND McKay whumping work for you, Miyth? I'm thinking I might have some ideal fic ideas good for writing...

Comment

Sure, I'd be up for that . Granted I might favor Carson a tad...

Comment

I'm sure. I have an idea for a premise that I might actually be up to writing, and maybe even finishing. The only part I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for is the ending, really. I was never any good at writing them. Do I make it a happy ending, an angsty ending, or a sad ending? I can never decide.

Comment

I wish I could write. Cause I have all these ideas that could make for great stories. I've never have problems with the endings. It's the begining and middle I can't write. I guess that's why I wasn't an englis/lit major.

Comment

I'll always vote for a happy ending, myself. I'm just that way. There's more than enough crap in life that doesn't end happily. I like my fantasy to let me get away from some of that.

Mice
                      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
                        I wish I could write. Cause I have all these ideas that could make for great stories. I've never have problems with the endings. It's the begining and middle I can't write. I guess that's why I wasn't an englis/lit major.
                        Well, maybe I can bother you for some help with that, then. lol. I certainly don't have an english/lit kind of degree; in fact, I'm a software engineer, and software engineers have a reputation for being bad spellers.

I've been writing on and off for years just for fun, though. I started with writing ST: DS9 fanfic, and although I had started writing an SG-1 story, I only got maybe 1/3 the way through it because I decided it was horrible. I really want to try again though, and I feel like I have a great idea for a middle, an acceptable beginning (although I feel like it needs work), and no ending planned yet.

My best DS9 story (called Kail's Story) had a happy ending that I've been told has made people cry.

Comment

I'm a history/political science major. Whoop te do! My best friend and I were going to write a movie script together for the hell of it. But we never got around to doing that. If I don't have help, it's so hard for me to write. And I can always think of the endings, but I can't ever get my character's to it without it sound like a second grader wrote it.

Comment

Oh I'm a total English Lit. buff. I love writing and enjoy writing fanfiction but I'm not good at planning out a story. It's the actual writing that I feel is my strong point, but I need to work on my plots.

What I need to find is someone who can think of amazing stories but can't write... and together... we'll TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

Comment

If you give me some time to think about it, I'm sure I can come up with a plot or something close to it. Cause I can't write. I think my problem is my vocabulary isn't big enough. Cause when I write, it all sounds so redundant.

Comment

Has anyone commented on Paul's shock-blue eyes? And his permanent cow-lick? (he's such a cutie) I can't believe he doesn't really have an accent! Bummer! He kinda does on some words. (like season) Oh, well. *sigh*
                                Help me! I'm stuck in the stargate!

How come I never make friends like that?
                                You need to get out more.
                                We're in another galaxy -- how much more out can you get?!
                                (suddenly looking suspiciously at his kebab) Is there lemon in this?! (He hurries off to find out.)

Comment

Working...
                                X