X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    .: Teehee ... sweet Carson dreams are the best

Welcome Silversi!

.: LOL. I remember that - those whole posts of spoiler tags, separated by quotes in spoiler tags

haha, yep that pretty much sums it up. I'm working my way up to Kindred though...then I'll be able to read them all....though I know what happens already...so I guess its not so much of a spoiler.

lol, I LOVE this pic!! He's got such an adorable smile!! lol and with his hair slicked up like that... *content sigh*
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
      haha, yep that pretty much sums it up. I'm working my way up to Kindred though...then I'll be able to read them all....though I know what happens already...so I guess its not so much of a spoiler.

lol, I LOVE this pic!! He's got such an adorable smile!! lol and with his hair slicked up like that... *content sigh*
      I know. Love his dimples too.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
        I know. Love his dimples too.
        lol, I had to scroll back up to check his dimples...yeah...definitely love his dimples too!!
        "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

Comment

This thread need another Carson picture:

Comment

I could just got lost in those eyes!

Comment

I could just got lost in those eyes!
              I know. He got some gorgeous eyes. I never realized he had dimple till just a bit ago.

Comment

Ugh! I still can't figure it out. Silversi, you said to search for my fonts folder...where am I supposed to do that? Am I supposed to use the Search function on my comuter or is there something in Microsoft Word? I have Firefox and when I download the font it asks me what I want Firefox to do with the file, what I want to open it with/save it in. And I have no clue what to do.

Luciana: Extract? Windows folder--->fonts folder. Where/what is that?

I guess I'm not as computer literate as I thought. So please excuse my denseness.

Love the McGillion Dimples!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Ugh! I still can't figure it out. Silversi, you said to search for my fonts folder...where am I supposed to do that? Am I supposed to use the Search function on my comuter or is there something in Microsoft Word? I have Firefox and when I download the font it asks me what I want Firefox to do with the file, what I want to open it with/save it in. And I have no clue what to do.

Luciana: Extract? Windows folder--->fonts folder. Where/what is that?

I guess I'm not as computer literate as I thought. So please excuse my denseness.

Love the McGillion Dimples!
                  For your fonts folder: Click on the Start button and go your Control Panel.
                  Inside of your control panel, there should be a folder label fonts. Click on that and that is where you find your fonts.

As for extracting it, I use WinRar to unzip my file then I move it to my fonts folder.

Don't worry about denseness, I am currently trying to learn how to use my TV set as a computer screen. I got my S-Video cords but have no idea how to it.

Here is my CD note:
                  http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...Hera/liner.jpg

Comment

yep Miss_Kaylee nailed it. you can also choose 'start' then 'run' and search c:\fonts and that should bring it up as well. Whichever =)

Paul knows you can do it!

Miss_Kaylee--love the picspam!! Any pix of him smiling just make my day!!

Comment

yep Miss_Kaylee nailed it. you can also choose 'start' then 'run' and search c:\fonts and that should bring it up as well. Whichever =)
                      You can also go -- My Computer, (C), Windows folder, Fonts folder.

I originally put C: inside the parenthesis (), but it came out as (C LOL

Wraithworshipper
                      Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 11 April 2008, 09:09 PM. Reason: Weird stuff happened!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                        It's beautiful, Kaylee!!! So I have already three pages

silversi seems to me that you are a natural thunker

Comment

It's beautiful.
                          I wish I could make things like that.

Off topic:
                          Spoiler:

I know everyone usually say that, but my mum is making me go crazy. She treats me like I'm 10 and I don't know a thing about travelling and what I need to take along with me.Seriously, she's driving me nuts and nothing I say helps. SHe keeps asking questions ALL the time. If I have this and if I have that, so I end up not being able to do a thing, because I always have to answer her questions and explain stuff to her.
                          She always does this when i go somewhere and it's really frustrating, because we always end up fighting. She is just so persistant it's really annoying.
                          I know I shouldn't be angry at my mum, but it's hard not to, when she is like this.

I need a Carson thunk or two.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post

Off topic:
                            Spoiler:

I know everyone usually say that, but my mum is making me go crazy. She treats me like I'm 10 and I don't know a thing about travelling and what I need to take along with me.Seriously, she's driving me nuts and nothing I say helps. SHe keeps asking questions ALL the time. If I have this and if I have that, so I end up not being able to do a thing, because I always have to answer her questions and explain stuff to her.
                            She always does this when i go somewhere and it's really frustrating, because we always end up fighting. She is just so persistant it's really annoying.
                            I know I shouldn't be angry at my mum, but it's hard not to, when she is like this.

I need a Carson thunk or two.

Poor poor Oda *huggles Oda* *it's ok*
                            Spoiler:
                            My Mom is the same - like every mom^^. As long as you live with them you'll always be their little girl. I know It's annoying

thank you for the very nice pics

do you have an idea of what you want to do for Paul so I could help you with execution?

I think about doing some "castlemates membership siggies" - of course I am #1

Comment

aawww Oda, thanks for the nice pic's:0)
                              Carson in full doc-gear is always hot and a great way to wake up in the morning
                              Don't get to upset with your mom, it is only a sign that she is a bit worried about your leaving) (and when you are a mom yourself you will know how she feels)

Fainne, stand by for some last minute receiving of my cd page, as always i am going to be late with it, probably be ready tonite.

(Yells: Jetflair WHERE are you???, please check your mail, i have some questions for the Carson.com website, i want to videogallery to getup).

As for some last minute news about Wispers:

Spoiler:
                              the all female cast for the season 5 carson episode Wispers, has been revealed.
                              Look with what babes Carson will be stranded offword)

christina cox/major Anne Teldy

Leela Savasta/captain Alice Vega

Janina Gavankar/sergeant Dusty Mehra

Nicole de Boer/Dr. Alison Porter

Well , Go Carson)
                              sigpic

Comment

Kaylee...I love your page for the CD!
                                You chose the right quote for it!

Sun is shining in Germany.
                                It's going to be spring here.
                                sigpic