Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    where is the quote from? i really like it too.
    I found it at this website.

Oda- Yay, *hugs* I am so happy for you. He is cute.

RodneyIsGodney
    : I love the little photo gifts you bring us

Welcome Wraithworshipper!!

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post

RodneyIsGodney
      : I love the little photo gifts you bring us
      And I'm happy to bring them.

Oh look, more!

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for more goodies. Here is some banners and an avatar I have done. Feel free to take them.

The font I used my signature is called Scriptina.

Comment

good morning thunkers!!!
          Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Just playin around with photobucket again.

Spoilered just for size...
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          And I'm happy to bring them.

Oh look, more!

Awww, thank you for shareing them. I love the Angel-Carson!!! "In the arms of an angel..." *sing*

Thanks for more goodies. Here is some banners and an avatar I have done. Feel free to take them.

Great work Kaylee. I really like scriptina! are these quotes from that page too?

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
          Yup! And that darn typo gremlin got me! That was supposed to say "perfect guy".

Wraithworshipper

yay... sooner or later he gets everyone But you are in good company. "Hi everyone! My name isFainne and I am obsessed..." xD

Comment

We form a self-help group. Like I did in the JR/Martouf thunk thread.
            Not to be cured...nooo...just to talk about the obsession.

*Oda* - *YAY*

Kaylee - nice sigs and I love the "scriptina" font you used.
            I love to use at my arts as well.

And helolo wraithworshipper! Welcome to the playground!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Cure? what's cure? we make it even worse and are proud of it xD

Comment

Now I got the desire to make some buttons like I did for Martouf.
                (Look at my sig and you probably know what I mean! )

Shall I tell you something?
                I am free of pain.
                I survived the strept throat. *yay*
                sigpic

Comment

Now I got the desire to make some buttons like I did for Martouf.
                  (Look at my sig and you probably know what I mean! )
                  you wanna kill us, right?

I am free of pain.
                  yay, this is a really good news. I still must cough and can't really talk

Comment

I found it at this website.

Oda- Yay, *hugs* I am so happy for you. He is cute.
                    Thank you.

*Oda* - *YAY*

Life is good.
                    Luciana I'm glad you feel much better. *hugs*

Cure? what's cure? we make it even worse and are proud of it xD
                    WORD
                    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I am free of pain.
                      Yay for you!! I really hate strep, seriously. It's just a nasty, nasty bug. In fact, I lost my appendix because of strep. Yup, they did a culture on my appendix after they removed it (emergency surgery at 11pm, fun stuff) and it was a strep infection. I had *no idea* strep could affect anything other than your throat! So, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Love all of the artwork! Everyone's so talented here! I used to do a lot of photoshop stuff, but haven't done anything for a while. RL just doesn't allow for a lot of free time to mess around on my PC for more than 30 minutes at a time anymore. Sucks.

I have an idea for a banner, and I was hoping someone would take it and run with it as I don't have time myself. I was thinking of using caps from Sunday. The first pic would be of him smiling with caption: "How much do we love Carson?" And the 2nd pic would be of him with his arms wide (space trout scene) and the caption: "THIS much!!" Anyone interested?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey girls,
                        I finally finished my page for the booklet of Paul's CD. Maybe it has an inspiring effect I couldn't think of own words so I chose a scottish blessing
                        Spoiler:

Yay for you!! I really hate strep, seriously. It's just a nasty, nasty bug. In fact, I lost my appendix because of strep. Yup, they did a culture on my appendix after they removed it (emergency surgery at 11pm, fun stuff) and it was a strep infection. I had *no idea* strep could affect anything other than your throat! So, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
                        OMG I'm glad I have been spared of it yet.
                        Love all of the artwork! Everyone's so talented here! I used to do a lot of photoshop stuff, but haven't done anything for a while. RL just doesn't allow for a lot of free time to mess around on my PC for more than 30 minutes at a time anymore. Sucks.
                        this really sucks - what/who is RL?
                        I have an idea for a banner, and I was hoping someone would take it and run with it as I don't have time myself. I was thinking of using caps from Sunday. The first pic would be of him smiling with caption: "How much do we love Carson?" And the 2nd pic would be of him with his arms wide (space trout scene) and the caption: "THIS much!!" Anyone interested?
                        great idea - maybe somebody else could do it - I am PSP overdosed for todayO.O

Comment

This really sucks - what/who is RL?
                          RL = Real Life (as opposed to here on the web, which is Virtual Reality)

Basically, I've got too much going in RL obligations with family, church, house, job, etc. to spend as much time as I would need to on my PC to do any kind of quality artwork.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mokeh68 View Post
                            RL = Real Life (as opposed to here on the web, which is Virtual Reality)

oookay! thanks for explaining xD. actually I should also do something for university but i'm addictied too much.

Comment

Thank you, dear Miss Kaylee, for the link to that lovely font. This Warithworshipper is, among other things, quite the "font wh*re". My poor, poor computer almost has a melt down everytime I open the word processing program, and the font list takes several minutes to get through. It even made me take some out. It says that over 700 fonts installed is too many, and the program may not function properly unless I remove more of them. To which I reply, "Tough toogies! Suck it up!"

Yours Truly,
                              Wraithworshipper

Has almost 2,000 font zips in reserve.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                Thank you, dear Miss Kaylee, for the link to that lovely font. This Warithworshipper is, among other things, quite the "font wh*re". My poor, poor computer almost has a melt down everytime I open the word processing program, and the font list takes several minutes to get through. It even made me take some out. It says that over 700 fonts installed is too many, and the program may not function properly unless I remove more of them. To which I reply, "Tough toogies! Suck it up!"

Yours Truly,
                                Wraithworshipper

Has almost 2,000 font zips in reserve.
                                700?????? wow...compared to that my font list of 30 seems tiny!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X