Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    jup, the pics have arrived *lol* and I noticed that one third of all the caps are of THAT scene *giggles

next picture spam...
    1/3 huh? How appropriate than that you've been posting them in the Gutter. ... hehe. But how could you not cap every frame of that scene. Great stuff!

And I love the new pic spam as well, even if he is a little overdressed.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel Vanilla View Post
      Phibi!!! THANK YOU! You TOTALLY just made my day!

OMG!

you're welcome I'm the day-maker *lol

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
      1/3 huh? How appropriate than that you've been posting them in the Gutter. ... hehe. But how could you not cap every frame of that scene. Great stuff!

And I love the new pic spam as well, even if he is a little overdressed.
      overdressed? hm.. maybe he was freezing *lol*

ok, the last ten from the movie... I have another ten, you might want to see, saved for later *lol*

sorry, I couldn't resist his eyes, so they're almost all the same.. but.. his eyes!! *lol
      Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

overdressed? hm.. maybe he was freezing *lol*

ok, the last ten from the movie... I have another ten, you might want to see, saved for later *lol*
        Are you holding back on us?! Gah! hehe. Can't wait to see what you've held back. Thanks again so much for capping all of this and putting them up. It's brilliant!
        sorry, I couldn't resist his eyes, so they're almost all the same.. but.. his eyes!! *lol
        Spoiler:

No wonder you couldn't resist! That's just ... well there are no words!

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Are you holding back on us?! Gah! hehe. Can't wait to see what you've held back. Thanks again so much for capping all of this and putting them up. It's brilliant!

No wonder you couldn't resist! That's just ... well there are no words!
          yes, I'm holding back *lol* but only because I didn't want to mix them with the movie pics *lol*

ok, people.. here we go...I'm finally done now.. thank you for your patience *lol*

some caps from the "behind the scenes" stuff. I love his outfit in the first two

Spoiler:

it's just a small one because it was next to the credits

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

some caps from the "behind the scenes" stuff. I love his outfit in the first two
            Ooo, even behind the scenes stuff! That's great! And I definitely agree about the outfit. That shirt looks great on him!

Grr ... I need my Atlantis dvds back now! I have a sudden urge to go cap everything in sight!

Comment

Ooo, even behind the scenes stuff! That's great! And I definitely agree about the outfit. That shirt looks great on him!

Grr ... I need my Atlantis dvds back now! I have a sudden urge to go cap everything in sight!
              go ahead *lol* I'm done capping for a while now in another four days I have the real 3D model again *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

go ahead *lol* I'm done capping for a while now in another four days I have the real 3D model again *lol
                3Dmodel ROFL!! I'm oddly jealous and excited for you (and everyone going to FedCon). I'm already way to eager to get the Con reports, videos and pics. Yikes!

And as soon as I get my SGA dvds back I plan on capping myself into a frenzy. First thing I wanna try is to get a better quality cap of this beauty from Instinct.

Comment

Oh so well, thunkers, you've done an amazing job over the weekend!

I'm pretty sure you just intended on leaving me behind, but I tell ya, it didn't work and I was enjoying the catching up a lot! Thank you very much for the gorgeous pics all around!
                  But I have to include a special thank you for phibi. Girl, you obviously capped yourself an overdose of PM. I hope you can still cope with the real goodness of the 3D model on the weekend. But don't worry, we'll all be glad to support you...

Should I have neglected to welcome you here, TMG, I'll join in the very warm welcome now. Have a super-nice and looooong stay. It's definitely worth it.

dllmzca, I can totally relate with 'Duet'; the ep is too brilliant--and still my favourite ep of SGA so far. I have a few dozen pics from that ep. I don't have high-res shots of 'Duet' though since I taped the eps on my VCR and then recorded them on DVD. But if you'd like, I'd be glad to send you my caps. BTW, have you checked your PMs?

But to not lose my reputation as pic spammer, I'll try to make up for my absence...

You said you liked this scene, dllmzca.

Spoiler:

And whumped Beckett

Oh, many congrats and celebrations to your now more than 700 posts, Haliyah!
                  twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                    dllmzca, I can totally relate with 'Duet'; the ep is too brilliant--and still my favourite ep of SGA so far. I have a few dozen pics from that ep. I don't have high-res shots of 'Duet' though since I taped the eps on my VCR and then recorded them on DVD. But if you'd like, I'd be glad to send you my caps. BTW, have you checked your PMs?
                    I have, indeed: and replied! I'd also be happy/grateful for any caps you'd like to send!

But to not lose my reputation as pic spammer, I'll try to make up for my absence...

You said you liked this scene, dllmzca.
                    I did. To me, it just said great things about Beckett: how he would offer assistance even to an enemy. (I'm a nurse, myself, so I totally admire that kind of perspective...)
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow...I've been away too long. I see you're all having fun with the SGF screen caps. Don't get me wrong I enjoy looking at them just as much as the next person. What I wish is for Paul to come to Texas to one of our conventions. My birthday is this month, and that would make such a wonderful birthday present...a hug from Paul.
                      PJumper42

Comment

As obvious, more piccies for everybody to drool over.

Did I already mention that I can't wait for the weekend to arrive?!

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                          [FONT="Century Gothic"]As obvious, more piccies for everybody to drool over.

Did I already mention that I can't wait for the weekend to arrive?!

Had to repost because I love it. It's so sweet: Carson taking care of his brilliant, cranky, sweetie... to this obsessed McKay/Becketter, that is!
                          sigpic

Comment

Time for some Paul photo therapy to work it's magic!

Comment

Lucky you!!!

Thanks so much for the lovely, lovely caps, phibi ... you totally made my night! My copy of SGF is in the mail on its way to me. YAY! I can't wait to watch the special features.

Comment

Time for some Paul photo therapy to work it's magic!
                                Spoiler:

Your magical choice never misses the hit, cshawzye!

I think you owned yourself a cap reward...

Heading off to bed now, nighty night all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X