X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twinchaosblade, your pics are great as well
    Here's one of my pics with Paul:

Comment

Actually, for me, Paul was the BEST of course, but I really started to like Laura Bertram (Trance from Andromeda), she was so kind (she loved my 1 Euro earrings lol!) that I had to go back to her for an autograph on Sunday I also liked Jewel Staite, she gave me a hug when I greeted her and she liked us as well... Of course Jonathan Frakes rocks!!!!!!!
      Now I will write the Hungarian version of my experiences but later I'll translate it for English and will have some pictures as well

Comment

.:Awww, that one's cute, too! If it were possible for me to be jealous, I suppose it would happen now, lol.

.:Your pictures all look like they were taken at the same spot...were you guysl in a group?

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:Awww, that one's cute, too! If it were possible for me to be jealous, I suppose it would happen now, lol.

.:Your pictures all look like they were taken at the same spot...were you guysl in a group?
          It was the same spot, only the opposite direction. These were taken in front of his signing table, all stars who signed on the afternoons sat there at one long row of tables.

And your pic is very nice, Jenny. You both look wonderful in it.
          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            It was the same spot, only the opposite direction. These were taken in front of his signing table, all stars who signed on the afternoons sat there at one long row of tables.

<snip>

.:Ah...see, that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

And your pic is very nice, Jenny. You both look wonderful in it.
              Thank you!!!

Also, here are my "official" photos with Paul... The first is the "more sex" one with his autograph, and the second is the "tango movement"

Comment

Gosh I have to organize my photos before putting some on the net... But now I don't have time coz I have to go to work... So guys, please be patient to have more wonderful Paul photos!!! I took a lot, so there is many eye-candies But before I go, there is a group-photo from Sunday evening in the bar (hope the others don't mind it, that's why I use the spoiler tags...)

Spoiler:
                Last edited by JennyJ; 12 June 2007, 02:58 AM. Reason: photo was missing...

Comment

WOW! all your pictures are fantastic.
                  You are so luck phibi to be able to give him a little peck.
                  and JennyJ those are some great official photos.
                  I'm so Jealous of you all but ofcourse really HAPPY you all had a great time and got some fab photos. Looking forward to some more
                  sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                    phibi!!!! *waves enthusiastically* Glad to see you returned from your con time. It definitely looks like you had a great time!! Can't wait to read more about it.
                    *waves back* yes I'm back, but I need a time machine... *lol*

it seems it takes a while until youtube is processing my vids... and my pics will take even longer, so I thought I share this link with you guys.. there are a few cute Pauly pics.. including this one:

http://www.der-flash.de/galerie/fedc...16_Sa_155.html

have fun and stay tuned....

*still on paul drug
                    Last edited by phibi; 12 June 2007, 01:00 PM.

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Actually, for me, Paul was the BEST of course, but I really started to like Laura Bertram (Trance from Andromeda), she was so kind (she loved my 1 Euro earrings lol!) that I had to go back to her for an autograph on Sunday I also liked Jewel Staite, she gave me a hug when I greeted her and she liked us as well... Of course Jonathan Frakes rocks!!!!!!!
                      Now I will write the Hungarian version of my experiences but later I'll translate it for English and will have some pictures as well
                      Oh that's awesome! I'm a huge fan of Laura Bertram. I've just started watching Andromeda and I used to watch her old show on family when I was young. She's great! I'm glad to hear that she was a pleasure to meet as well.

Everyone's pictures are amazing! It looks like such a good time.

Paul seems like such a blast!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

.:Awww! What a cute pic, deliberately reposted! I really want one of those shirts...I'll have to get one eventually...
                        .:I'm looking forward to seeing all one hundred sixty seven of those pictures.

.:...There is NO way that he's really 5' 10"!

Ah, that were you with that sweet shirts... Comiccarson is soo cute on it! And Paul imitated the look quite good I think.

5'10 should be correct!
                        I am 5'9 (1,76m) and he was just a bit taller than me...
                        sigpic

Comment

...There is NO way that he's really 5' 10"!
                          Well, unless he's lying on his official website, he is!

Such beautiful photos! Sigh.

Psst! I'll have some luverly photos myself next month when Paul comes to Shore Leave. Whee!

Hey, I know there are GateWorld folks going to Shore Leave, but are there any Carson/Paul thunkers in the group or am I the only one?

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I bet Claudia Christian, Dean Haglund and Gary Jones will do some comedy thing... that is going to be a blast!!
                            We had them in Germany last year and I nearly died of laughter...
                            sigpic

Comment

.:Claudia Christian - that's Babylon Five's Commander Ivanova, correct?

Comment

OMG!! The photos and stories from Fedcon are wonderful! Thanks so much for posting, everybody!

I'm sure you all had so much more fun than I did at my niece's Bat Mitzvah ... *sigh*

phibi, THANK YOU for posting the missing scene from Tao of Rodney - it's been driving me crazy wondering what that scene was ever since David Hewlett mentioned it in an interview months ago!

Comment

Working...
                                X