Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    lunch related? *loool*

and yes, JF is absolutely cute where JM is.. I don't know.. he needs more of carson's kindness but I don't know him, just his blog, so...

and I volunteer to make.. uhm.. give all my love to carson
    Sure was lunch related...at about 2am this morning. HAHA! Jk...I love that line. And his blog could use some of Carson's charmingness...but disregarding his mini rants he does in directions of interests I have, I think he's hilarious.

Since you're the only volunteer besides me obviously, looks like we'll just have to take turns! How about Mon, Wed, Fri and Tue, Thur, Sat, off on Sun, and alternate holidays...
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      Sure was lunch related...at about 2am this morning. HAHA! Jk...I love that line. And his blog could use some of Carson's charmingness...but disregarding his mini rants he does in directions of interests I have, I think he's hilarious.

Since you're the only volunteer besides me obviously, looks like we'll just have to take turns! How about Mon, Wed, Fri and Tue, Thur, Sat, off on Sun, and alternate holidays...
      yes, he can be funny, but I'm not a big fan of him.

and taking turns sounds good can I get Mon, Wed and Fri?

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I will let you have MWF because I'm a nice cheeky little bugger like that. So that means I have him today?!?! YAY! Well for what's left of today. I think it's time he has a change of clothes...

...much better!

Comment

Well, whoever has today, I hope they brought a big sponge because I have a feeling that someone has been playing in the dirt. And maybe, just maybe...

...diry Carson might require a spongebath or two.
          Last edited by cshawzye; 12 April 2007, 03:10 PM.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Please excuse the double post, but I needed another Paul/Carson fix ...

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              Well, whoever has today, I hope they brought a big sponge because I have a feeling that someone has been playing in the dirt. And maybe, just maybe...

...diry Carson might require a spongebath or two.
              first thing to do tomorrow.. a long and hot bath to clean and polish carson looking forward to it

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

polished...haha!

Comment

polished...haha!
                  .:*snerk* I love it here in the gutter, lol.

Comment

Great news about Carson! Now to work on getting Carson back as a regular for Season 5!

Some random caps from Critical Mass.

And a photo from DragonCon 2005

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      *THUNK*

I'm typically a fan of any picture that's posted of Paul. But this one for some reason ... guh! So nice. Something about his expression. Very nice.

Comment

I like the pic of him from DC...he looks like he's having a great time. And is it more or does he look quasi-evil in that last cap above the DC pic? I always think that! Kinda like I think the Carson smiley always looks Chinese ->

Comment

It's really peculiar with me... Every time I pay the thunk thread a visit, my legs are kinda wobbly and I seem to keep falling to the floor... *scrapes head*

There are some really nice piccies in these issues, cshawzye! And once I was able to distract me from the pics for a few seconds, I realized the text was clear enough to read. Thank you again for posting!

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                          and I volunteer to make.. uhm.. give all my love to carson
                          Na, na, na, Ladies! Don't let the second pageness fool you; you're definitely not alone with your volunteering! I'm at the moment quite busy with working but for my favourite Scottish thunk I'll always make some room. But to not offend you or give you the reason to start a cat fight with me, I'll show you my generosity by claiming Carson only one day per week.

And of course a few caps for good measure.

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post

Na, na, na, Ladies! Don't let the second pageness fool you; you're definitely not alone with your volunteering! I'm at the moment quite busy with working but for my favourite Scottish thunk I'll always make some room. But to not offend you or give you the reason to start a cat fight with me, I'll show you my generosity by claiming Carson only one day per week.

HAHAHAHA! I think claiming is closed? Is claiming closed phibi? I think it is. That's what happens when life gets in the way! HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                              HAHAHAHA! I think claiming is closed? Is claiming closed phibi? I think it is. That's what happens when life gets in the way! HAHA!
                              *sniff* That's cruel, isn't it? And what if I start bribing, leighanners?
                              How about trading one day with Chuck for one day with Carson... (tricksy idea, ain't it?)
                              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

I read the article about Carson's return and I am so happy it worked and Joe brings back Carson!

Comment

Working...
                                X