Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
    Spoiler:
    can anyone remember the sg1 episode 'foothold' where the SGC was taken over by aliens who took the form of various personnel by the use of the weird..device that were put just on the chest area?? maybe they have those aliens in the pegasus galaxy and one of them used carson and his appearance...the real carson is on another planet being held captive in that contraption where they are swinging...now that the alien carson is dead...our carson wakes up and has to find his way back to Atlantis.
    OR

Spoiler:

Since the finale has to do with the replicators (sigh) maybe that is thier get out of jail free card?

If so I will never bad mouth that plot again.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Spoiler:
      also...he did have the 'gene' there could be some gene related thing!'the ancients..maybe which ever ones were still left could have done something because they realised that he was in some way part of them *screw the whole non interference*

Comment

Anyone who wants to see a beautiful Carson video that will make you cry, check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81L3C...elated&search=

I think it is fitting for this online wake we are doing.

Comment

I love my Carsper! (That sounded better in my head...and if you don't get it, I'm not gonna explain it...cause I already know I'm dumb. It might make me sound dumber!)

Anywho! I'm about to depart for the Big D! Well, one of it's outter lying cities. Close enough. Not the point! I got my Carson clone (in the trunk)...and Carson doll...*snatches off desk*...and I'm gonna miss you guys so much. *sniffle* Have fun without me! I'll be cooking up ideas for Carson related chatter/manips for when I get back! *waves*

PS- Loved the Irish accent vid. Hilarious. Although I have hardly any idea of what he said. BYE!
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

You have very good ideas about the future.....
            Go to sleep, see ya all later!!

Comment

Safe trip Leighanners.

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                Short clip of Paul trying to do an Irish accent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkdg-0TDkc

Hey, that's not bad!!

Can someone tell me what ep this pic is from? It's such a nice pic but I've no idea what it's from!!
                Attached Files

Comment

*flounces in*

I've been writing a fic it fixes everythiiiiiing. I've made icons, started a vid, made up wacky conspiracy theories...and none of it heals the empty ache inside me... o_O

but yes. onto the wake

nice big piccie from Critical Mass, snerched from the ever helpful stargatecaps.com

Spoiler:

I loved Critical Mass...it showed Carson's heart in that he was helping Teyla and attending the ceremony... and I gotta say, his hair was lovely in that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    at first, i thought, since when did sheppard grew a beard again.. because that mike-guy is so look-a-like. and the weir/mike has some screen time filling to it.. IMO
                    not that i don't want weir to have a relationship, i just think it didn't fit in this episode.. some more girly talk with teyla would have been much better

and to take part in the wake.. this is not from season two, but i needed something funny...

I've had a long day today...in training for 8 hours. Is this Paul dressed as a Jedi or am I just that tired? It looks like him or my mind playing tricks on me.
                    PJumper42

Comment

*dies laughing* how did I miss that?

He is one hot Jedi chef matches well with the drabble I'm going to write...hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
                        I've had a long day today...in training for 8 hours. Is this Paul dressed as a Jedi or am I just that tired? It looks like him or my mind playing tricks on me.
                        um.. yeah, it is? everything alright with your eyes )

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

phibi you have some most excellent pics

hmm another one of my fav pics from Critical Mass (haha) obsessed? me? NEVER!! Just a good episode. It IS my favourite epi big and from sgcaps!

Spoiler:

Comment

why
                            Spoiler:
                            was he killled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by kiwigater; 17 January 2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Season twoooooo

Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

do you mind spoiler cutting that? lol

big Critical Mass pic

Spoiler:

EDIT: ahh yes, jenner, the wonderful Allies moment!! pure gold and we all wished it was a real flash

Comment

Working...
                                X