Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    Oh the beautiful pics! DIMPLES! Be still my heart!

THUNK!

Don't have much time for that right now. I gotta get ready for work. *sigh* You know when there is something wrong with life we you don't have time to thunk.
    Poor you But I always make some time to thunk LOL

Comment

My presentation about medieval spanish literature on Wednesday was a huge success, earned me an outstanding mark!
      Sorry to have been away for so long but I had to catch up with some much needed sleep afterwards (the week before the presentation I had less than 10 hours of sleep in a whole...). Now I have resumed my most important duties like writing letters, eMails, posts, whatever.

I am so proud of you, guys! 10 pages since my last visit! *pats everyone on shoulder*

I'm off to get up to date, see ya later!
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
        Is it gi-normous??? (thats my word of the day)

No, it's not...

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
          I am so proud of you, guys! 10 pages since my last visit! *pats everyone on shoulder*
          Thanks And congrats

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=733

This may be really good for Paul!!!!!

David said recently in an article:

Q: Your chemistry with Paul McGillion is well noted. How can we look forward to this being exploited in the film?

A: There is nothing I enjoy more than making McGillion's life misery, this was the perfect venue for that! As I said earlier, I was determined to write him into this thing in some way shape or form and so I really went out there with the role(s). I had so much fun turning him into my own Peter Sellers! There's nothing like exploiting McGillion, it would have been great, even if we didn't have tape in the camera!

(from Film Ick)

so maybe DH will use Paul if given the chance????
            Last edited by Jenner8675309; 12 January 2007, 12:47 PM.

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

OMGWTFwhat. This confuses me. XDD *runs off to read more*
              sigpic

Comment

Gateworld now has it up on the front page.

I bet DH plays a director/producer role in the show and hopefully Paul will reprise his role.....

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

*Jumps into thread*

Otherwise it could be the same as ADB

Paul the hunky and heroic leading man...David hanging around on set harrassing his little sister the make up artist and putting rocks and boulders into the actors' packs
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I hope the qualty remains the same and Skiffy doesn't screw with it. I prefer the quality of the Dick Van Dyke Show than todays lame 30 Rock or Studio 60....

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I find this all very exciting. Of course, no cable... I'll have to find a friend willing to let me come over and use their TV every week.
                      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Heya! Worked through the whole lot. You guys really outdid yourselves!

So wonderful, gorgeous, fantastic, terrific, lovely, mesmerizing, brilliant, perfect etc. pics, caps and so on!

Count me in for the wake, I think that's a great idea!

And of course really good news from the Starcrossed front...! Regarding their off-screen friendship I would totally assume David Hewlett considers Paul McGillion for the role. Would definitely give him a lot of opportunity to go on playing all sorts of pranks to him and making his life as miserable as possible!
                        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh god... if David hires Paul for this as the "space jock", I will love him FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. (Okay, so I love him already, but that would be just... ZOMG!)
                          *hyperventiflails*
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope this means what I think it means...

'coz I would not be disagreeable to Paul in a tank top again...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              I hope this means what I think it means...

'coz I would not be disagreeable to Paul in a tank top again...
                              *snortlaugh* With that square of silver-y animal print on the front! Oh man, seeing Paul EACH WEEK like that will kill me ded by laff.
                              sigpic

Comment

it means I'd have something to cap

Comment

Working...
                                X