Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
    *THUNK*

Yup! Dimples are nice. Very nice! I think this man has the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen.

Spoiler:

AHHH Love that cap!!!!!

BIG THUNK!

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Morning!!
      Yeah, the dimples are beautiful

Comment

Because I can't resist (who could resist Paul?!?!), one more dimple pic before I head off to bed ...

Be Safe Everyone.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

those dimples are practically as hypnotic as his eyes...

Comment

Oh, Leigh and M2W. You are wonderful, wonderful people! Those caps are GORGEOUS!

I loved the lighting for both those eps. Just beautiful.

Comment

Eeeeee, dimples! *loves* (hey wait, his GW smiley is lacking them! D: )
              We definitely gotta do a special on them next week. O-O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                Very much so.

I just thought about making a smiley with little dimples, but I don't think it would be very obvious what they are. I think they'd just look like moles or something since they're so tiny.

Well, I've come to terms with the fact that I'll have to find out about "Sunday" through spoilers. At least I'll be hearing about it from you guys. That makes it a little better.
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Heya!! Got my Carson wee turtle from the USA So sweet but not sweeter than Carson

Comment

I have to admit, one of the things I love about the pictures I got taken with Paul at the con last year, is his dimples. He has such a lovely smile.

Comment

the pic i got with him when i met him in december 05 would have been perfect (ie dimples!) butits blurred.. (sob)..i think i should invest in that cool imaging stuff they use in csi to get 'perfect license plate images or perfect pics of peoples faces from video footage or destroyed images!!.
                      anyone got a bajillion dollars??(thats a real money amount...ive seen it..its gi-normous!)

Comment

Sadly, I've never had the pleasure of meeting PG, and now, probably won't. I do, however, have a set of stethoscopes, one signed by Teryl and one signed by Paul......and they are very precious to me now. Two docs, two great docs,
                        Spoiler:
                        taken from the each show
                        ...........for what?

I've already given my two cent opinion about what tptb have done...I won't bore you any further. However,
                        Spoiler:
                        Carson Beckett centered the team....and somehow, I can't invision SGA without him.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                          anyone got a bajillion dollars??(thats a real money amount...ive seen it..its gi-normous!)
                          Never heard about that..... Have you ever heard about forint?? That's Hungary's money

Comment

Is it gi-normous??? (thats my word of the day)

Comment

Originally posted by Nel View Post
                              I have to admit, one of the things I love about the pictures I got taken with Paul at the con last year, is his dimples. He has such a lovely smile.
                              I love his smile. I love his dimples. I was even thrilled when he noticed my dimples. (I believe his words were something along the line of, "I see you're cursed with dimples, too.")

And of course, I love his eyes and his hair and his general cuteness.

But looking at the lovely screen caps from "The Storm" very kindly made for me, I've never noticed how incredibly long his eyelashes are! Now that just isn't fair....

Comment

Oh the beautiful pics! DIMPLES! Be still my heart!

THUNK!

Don't have much time for that right now. I gotta get ready for work. *sigh* You know when there is something wrong with life we you don't have time to thunk.
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X