Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Oh God... Now I'm terrified for Carson's safety all over again.

An Interview with David Hewlett

It mentions the rumor... Something is likely to be going to happen to Beckett after all, although hopefully not really death. Maybe the rumors of him being turned into a Wraith were the ones that were true...? I think he'd still make a pretty hot Wraith... lol.

Wraith Beckett? *a strange look comes over Caz's eyes* hotdamn! I want to see that! Yum! Angst is hot too so if he lost a limb I'd still be thunking. Maybe he gets captured in the penultimate episode of season 3 and isn't rescued until the 2nd episode in on season 4. Ansgt and torture...mmm whumping..>WHAT i'm not a whumper where's this side of me coming from...

(my but doesn't Paul look good whumped)

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      Wraith Beckett? *a strange look comes over Caz's eyes* hotdamn! I want to see that! Yum! Angst is hot too so if he lost a limb I'd still be thunking. Maybe he gets captured in the penultimate episode of season 3 and isn't rescued until the 2nd episode in on season 4. Ansgt and torture...mmm whumping..>WHAT i'm not a whumper where's this side of me coming from...

(my but doesn't Paul look good whumped)
      Ha, ain't that the truth, hon'! *whistles appreciatively*

More angst! MORE! I don't think I'm going to be able to resist writing some more angst into my fic now!

Comment

I don't wanna lose carson, 'cos Carson is all I have in this dark, dank world...I'm gonna cry...

Comment

Don't worry! I don't think we'll be losing him. I'm thinking that they made the whole subject matter hush-hush because something is going to happen to him, or someone else is going to get killed off; y'know, something dreadful. But I have faith that they wouldn't kill off a regular, and I really don't think Carson's going to be offed.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
            I too agree that he's gotten much handsomer with age. He's a cutie in his stuff when he was younger, but he has aged very well. He's got good genes
            Agreed! XD And his voice, awwwww. It just makes me wanna squee. *lol* (even though it's just a 'fake' accent his real voice is still sweet)

Also, this has me a bit concerned...
            Spoiler:
            Have you guys read the 15th post on that page yet?
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=36526&page=2
            I was already starting not to believe the rumours, but now there's even another 'source' ):
            sigpic

Comment

is it...bad...they I'd rather

Spoiler:
              Elizabeth get killed off, not because I dislike her, but because I want my thunk to live on?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                is it...bad...they I'd rather

Spoiler:
                Elizabeth get killed off, not because I dislike her, but because I want my thunk to live on?
                Spoiler:
                Oh hells no, not Elizabeth! @_@ I wonder how they got HER dying as a rumour, anyway. I don't want either of them to die. ._. I don't want ANYBODY to die. *sigh* (well, I guess I could settle with Caldwell *lol*)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrümelMonster View Post
                  Hi! I've visited the gallery in Paul McGillion's website and I have to say that he's getting sexier as he gets older!!!. I find him more attractive now than when he was younger....
                  Oh my goodness I totally agree! The older he gets the more his features seem to become more and more striking! Very handsome!

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post

Well, if the rumors are true and he may be exiting SGA I hope the creators of that show put him as the star of his own spin-off. It doesn't even have to be sci-fi. Quite frankly, I would love to see him in a sitcom comedy with David Hewitt.
                  LOL that would be one crazy sitcom! I'd totally watch though. Just to see those blue eyes *takes a deep breathe to stop herself from swooning too hard*

watcher652, those are some great pics!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                    Also, this has me a bit concerned...
                    Spoiler:
                    Have you guys read the 15th post on that page yet?
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=36526&page=2
                    I was already starting not to believe the rumours, but now there's even another 'source' ):
                    No... I really hope Trialia was wrong. If she's referring to the Serenity con back around mid-september, I'm really hoping that it might have been an exageration on the facts.

But Trialia said that her friend told her that Jewel actually called Paul up and he said that he wasn't going to be around... But if that's true, could it be just that maybe he was indicating that he wouldn't be around for her episode and not necessarily not around for the entire season 4? There's still a chance that this has just been all blown out of proportion...

*paces nervously* I absolutely cannot wait for the new half-season to start airing, even if I have to getfor the people in Canada to give me spoilers. I HAVE to have those episodes.

Comment

I just heard something very disturbing - third hand information, no less, but it's worrying. Something about an interview that someone got their hands on which confirms our fears. However, the validity of that source is in so much question that I'm happily going to ignore it, despite the person who had the second hand information telling me I was in denial.

Pfft. I refuse to believe any rumour until I see it with my own eyes on an episode. *nods* And besides, I was devastated at the end of season 5 SG1 when my then thunk died but hey he came back. Of course I have a better thunk now!

Comment

What the hell is this that I'm reading about:

Spoiler:
                        A coffin with a blue cross or something like that???

I swear I will go off the show from tonight if I continue hearing these rumours.

Does anyone have an e-mail address to the writers or producers because I have to tell them!!!

They can't let him go!!!

Comment

Jewel has a blog apparently here

All she's said about the whole matter is (is this a spoiler? just in case I guess)
                          Spoiler:
                          "Now that I'm home, I can confirm that I will be coming on to Stargate Atlantis for a few episodes. I still have no idea who I'm playing, but I do know it's female. I hope. Anyway, I'm really excited to be going back, and they're a great bunch of people and—major plus!!—it shoots at home! So watch for that next season."
                          Dark blue.

the short, the blonde and the geeky

Comment

Irk...this is getting too confusing and stressing...

I just want everything to be okay.

Comment

whenever I try to defend Carson and say I don't want him to die, he can't die, etc, I get told I'm in denial! *sobs* mean people. why won't they convert to the darkside and THUNK!?

Comment

Here's what I'm thinking:

Facts:
                                1) David Hewlett said in his blog that people were blowing the whole disturbing rumors thing out of the water, even though he didn't say explicitly that it was the "Save Carson" thing that he was referring to.

2) Jewel Staite, on that blog link you just posted there, said herself back in late September that she didn't know who she was playing. By now, I imagine that the first few episodes of season 4 are the oens she was cast for. She said she was appearing IN A FEW EPISODES. Not the whole of season 4, but A FEW EPISODES.

Nothing else is for certain.

My opinion:
                                Look, they need a doctor. I think they're letting this go on so that we'll go into an uproar when we find out, probably in Vengeance, that something horrible is going to happen to Carson, and everybody's gonna think he's dead. But *with trembling hands* I firmly believe that they wouldn't kill him off, not for the whole season. They just HAVE to miraculously bring him back.

I really think they're just trying to scare the hell out of us, and it's obviously working! It's possible that I'm wrong... but Gawd, it better not be permanent! Or I'll be seriously depressed for a while without my thunk!
                                Last edited by Jersey13; 19 October 2006, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X