Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O_o that was deep and cryptic

Hmm why do I ship so many people with Beckett? I think it's because I like to pretend I'm those women... I dunno...I don't mind sharing with fictional characters lmao.

as to real life, hey there's always clones...

wait is that real life...

or ...

heheh...

Comment

Hmmm...Beckett clones you say? I think that can pass as reality. I'm sure it passes in many fan girls' realities...
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

yes...clones...

Comment

He's such an adorable guy. And hilarious. I completely missed those links that...err...someone (sorry! I forgot who?) posted a couple of pages ago. I laughed my self silly. I love a guy with a sense of humor.

Comment

and goddam he looks great in real life

Comment

So no Becketty goodness this week???? I guess I shouldn't be surprised... *sigh* They really are screwing over the Beckett fans this year aren't they? I just got in from work and am about to sit down and watch.

And for those who missed it, the 'exclusive' content is up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNu-_fEVN8

Thanks to Elyse on the Spoilme Yahoo Group for the link heads up!
              Last edited by TJuk; 09 September 2006, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
                *cough, cough* Miyth sure is being awfully quiet down there...come join in on all the reindeer games.*cough, cough*
                lol, sorry I missed out on some great posts, but I wnet to bed once I realize it was 2 in the morning ! lol, Caz, I love your screen caps, and I hope you have every chance to entertain us next week. I practically look forward to your caps like the episode itself, they go together .

Originally posted by TJuk
                And for those who missed it, the 'exclusive' content is up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNu-_fEVN8

Thanks to Elyse on the Spoilme Yahoo Group for the link heads up!
                So much for being "Exclusive"! thanks! (I couldn't get the site to work either...)

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

I'm so bored. This makes two weeks of no Carson. What do they expect us to do in here if we can't talk about how great he was in this last episode? He better be in next week's. *sigh*

Comment

He probably will be, the two-parter before the break will probably have a ton of fighting or something worth a cliff hanger, and there should be a lot of character involvment, so I'm pretty confident he'll be there. Although that's just my thoughts, I could easily be wrong.

TJuk (or anyone else): Do you know of any other exclusives on YouTube? I always miss them!

Comment

Yeah I think he'll probably be in next weeks as well. Next week's epi sould be good. I tend to lean more towards the actiony and off world type eps. Because there is always something going on, you get to see the whole cast, etc. One thing I did love about M&MM is that we got to see them a lot in their down time. Just hanging out. Which is fun, cause we don't ever get to see that really.

Comment

Found one, I'll keep editing this post if I find more.

Exclusives:

The Real World
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQOJsctNmc

Common Ground
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtp-KMD4cnY

I think that's it. There's only been three right?
                        Last edited by leighanners; 09 September 2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Oh thank you leighanners!

I agree, I liked seeing everyone on their own time, just talking and being casual. We don't see that very often, which is too bad.

Edit: I just watched them! Oh my gosh they are cool ! I love some of the things the cast said, like David saying veiwers might get hurt watching season 3 because of all the explosions they do on SGA

Is it just me or was there a spoiler to The Return in The Real World exclusive?
                          Last edited by Miyth; 09 September 2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

There is a spoiler in it for The Return.

Since you didn't get to see the CG one when it aired...I'll point out to you that it was nice that they give you the code in the middle of the show and then in the exclusive content give you the ending of the episode. Yeah way to go SciFi!

I loved the fact that we got to see John's room, and all the stuff in it. Sure would have been nice to have seen Beckett's though...with my shower scene idea...oh my. I guess it's probably a good thing they didn't. I'd probably still be in shock.

Comment

lol, and so would everyone else in this thread (and then some) hehe! Anyways, I love getting to see characters' rooms, it really helps show some of their ideosyncrasies, and maybe an unknown hobby or two. You can tell a lot about someone from their room.

You know what, this is extreamly OT but where are the chefs/cooks on these shows? Think about it, the food comes from somewhere, lol, even on SG-1, the cooks and commisary workers are never shown! And janitors! What about them?

lol, okay I'm done, I've just always had that thought nagging at me and I figured I'd explode if I didn't say that to someone!

Comment

Originally posted by Miyth
                                Anyways, I love getting to see characters' rooms, it really helps show some of their ideosyncrasies, and maybe an unknown hobby or two. You can tell a lot about someone from their room.
                                I know! It would be so awesome to see not just Beckett's, but everyone's rooms. I love all the characters, and would love to see and learn more about them, but I am a little partial to Beckett, (Even though the whole reason why I loved him in the first place, isn't really the case now.) so I really wanna see his room. Since we don't know a lot about Beckett, it would shed some light on more of who he is as a person.

You know what, this is extreamly OT but where are the chefs/cooks on these shows? Think about it, the food comes from somewhere, lol, even on SG-1, the cooks and commisary workers are never shown! And janitors! What about them?

lol, okay I'm done, I've just always had that thought nagging at me and I figured I'd explode if I didn't say that to someone!
                                Yeah it's the little things like that, that would be nice to see every once in a while. What about the bathrooms? That's why I said we need Carson in the shower. Haha! Not just purely for selfish reasons, but to see what the bathrooms look like, and what his quarters look like. And to find out more about him. We don't know these things. It'd be nice to know...and if they have to use Carson in the process, I'm fine with that. Although I don't think I would complain if they showed, oh lets say John in the shower...but that's reserved for another thread...haha.

But the thing is, the more I watch stuff with Paul, and what I've learned about him...I think he wouldn't have a problem doing it. So I say pitch the idea, and run with it! Hahahahaha...hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X