No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and some more Irresistible-ness 8 as last post.

Spoiler:

Comment

8 more Irresistible caps

Spoiler:

Comment

yay and the last 6 pics from Irresistible. The first two are personal favs lol.

Spoiler:

hope you liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

Spoiler:

hope you liked them.
          *OMG* how many captures!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! they`re amazing!!!!
          I didnt see the episodes yet but i`m glad carson is on them, i remember season2, where there are many episodes without carson, i hope he continues appearing in all the episodes!
          And he`s wearing black too!

*THUNK*
          Last edited by Starbet; 06 August 2006, 09:37 AM.

Comment

mmmm making caps is sure addictive. i think i'll do it every week from now on

now. my foremost point of business.

*runs in and hugs caps and Beckett*

omg...exams...so evil...I need a doctor.

Comment

Oh man did our Doc look gorgeous in Sateda! Loved his scenes with Rodney, how brilliant were they. I so want to know what he was thinking when
              Spoiler:
              Rodney walked out of the room after their little chat about Ronan
              his expresion was almost unreadable, but so cute.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I made mysalf a header for my LJ (haven't put it up yet though!) and thought I would post it here as it does have Paul on it!! Where the writing is in the middle there was a picture of me, but I cut myself out of the photo as I am not that cruel!! This was taken in November last year... one of the best weekends of my life... Paul in my right arm and David in my left... and hugs from both of them and David N... Paul's hug was the best though... I still melt at the memory of it!!

It is a bit wide, so it is a clickable thumbnail.

Mahlia
                Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Spoiler:

hope you liked them.
                  nice!! only another..month or so until s3 starts over here *looks at watch*..yup...waiting!!

Comment

lovely pic every one and i must say anytime we get to see carson in black is thunk worthy not to mention

LEATHER

thud faints falls unconsious to the floor in a fangirl puddle.
                    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Another little icon that I did... The colour on the edges was actually an accident and then I realised just what it represented!! I put the blue strip on first and then decided it needed another colour to break it up a bit and added white. It wasn't til I had done it that I thought "Oh Scottish Flag!". The blue is a bit lighter than the real thing, but the effect is close enough! I have been doing lots of icons, but the others were Rockett and MASH. This was the only one of Carson on his own (so far). Anyway here it is...

Mahlia
                      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

mmmm making caps is sure addictive. i think i'll do it every week from now on

now. my foremost point of business.

*runs in and hugs caps and Beckett*

omg...exams...so evil...I need a doctor.
                        wouldnt happen to be scottish doctor now would it????

Comment

Spoiler:

Beckett: Oh don't give me that look.

Beckett: Yes, I was looking but at yer arse but it was purely professional.

Beckett: I love my job.

Beckett: Just checkin' up....

Caption game with the spoiler pics for Sateda sorry couldn't be helped.
                          Last edited by silverdamascus; 09 August 2006, 01:11 PM.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                            wouldnt happen to be scottish doctor now would it????
                            LMAO!!! My old Chem teacher is Scottish and she's also a Doctor of Chemistry...oh and she's also from Paisley where Paul was born!!!

Hiya guys, sorry...girls...

Just coming to say hi and bye since I go away tomorrow...at midnight...

Loving the pics Caz!!!!

Comment

Hiya all! Just came over here to briefly escape the leather induced heart failure in the McKay/Hewlett Thunk thread. You all know from my "Final Goal" caps that I have a thing for leather so that thread and the spoiler photos have just about done me in!! Of course the final straw for my remaining sanity was if we were to see Carson also wear the black leather jacket! So far we have seen Shep in black leather, Ronon always wears leather, McKay will be wearing leather in M&MM so can't they just have everyone wear the leather!! Of course if they did I wouldn't be alive to watch anymore so that would sort of defeat the purpose of attracting ratings but still...

Mahlia
                              <Who is going off to have leather-induced dreams...>
                              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Hey guys...or gals...or both if you're into that sort of thing, to each their own...anyway. I've been lurking around here for awhile. Just haven't posted cause I knew once I did, I'd be addicted. Here goes nothing. Anyways. I just wanted to say that yall are a riot. I think yall are the most hilarious group of people. You keep me laughing.

So HI! *waves*
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X