No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, all. I'll see if I can't write some more tantalizing stuff today.

It's raining and windy from TS Ernesto. It's putting the beat down on my car, but at least the A/C isn't making me feel like a cold fish.

Comment

*staggers into thread* OW everything hurts. wild coming of age party lol. *crawls into Beckett clone's lap*

Caz: Foot massage! Now!

Comment

Too much to drink, Caz? Hehe. I've only ever been drunk once, and even then, it wasn't enough to hurt or give me a hangover. But then, I did inherit the drinking genes my my parents... It takes a LOT of alcohol to make me feel anything at all.

I gotta get me one of those clones. I would really enjoy a foot massage right now myself.

Comment

I don't drink, lucky me

Comment

Eh, I just said that because drinking tends to go on at wild coming-of-age parties. Could I get an invite for the next one?

Comment

if you bring the guy in the pic above lol...then yes...certainly...come along...bring a change of clothes tho

Comment

A change of clothes...? Yikes, not sure what the make of that one. lol.

I would invite him, but not sure where to send the invitation.

Comment

It's friday! Wonder what the new SGA episdoe will bring . Hopefully something to talk about, lol, it's getting a bit slow here.

Caz: Hope you had a great time for your discomfort

I still didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm just hoping I can make it through the day so I can take a nap later. Anyways, my day starts now, so I'll talk later !

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Sorry, no SGA ep tonight, Miyth. But don't worry, I promise I'll write at least 1 chapter of my fic today. FF is what fridays without SG1 and SGA are good for... That, and I only have to work 8 hours today instead of 9. I love CWS fridays. (compressed work schedule) I drive 2 hours up to Baltimore on those fridays to see my friends.

Which reminds me... Do any of you guys own a PSP? I was thinking about writing a SGA role playing game for it as my next project, since I already developed a tiling engine for my friends. What do you guys think? You'll be able to create an offworld team with Beckett on it!

Comment

There isn't an ep tonight? Huh I thought there was... oh well. I'll drown myself in fanfiction you're right it's why it's there!

I don't own a PSP (not sure what it even is, I've heard of them I think...). Great idea though !

I'll be back later!

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

I've been trying to help my friends on their clone of DDR for the PSP, but they've already done most of it.

Gah, the power just got knocked out over here at work, but the internet and my laptop's battery is still holding up. *curses under breath* I'm really starting to get annoyed by TS Ernesto.

Comment

i know about the computer problems but i dont have the $$ to buy another so im resigned to using the computers at the local libraries or at the local college campus where im a student *sighs*

anywho cant wait till next week to get to see a glimps of our beloved scottish doc... *drools*
                          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Hey Ya'll!!! I'm new here, but I see someone from Texas like me!!! Well, so I've been reading this thread for a while(cause Beckett and McGillion are HOT!!) but I never had a account to post anything. So Hi and please be nice!!
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry. In a few days, all of Texas shall know our situation."
                            "Tell me Buck...in Alabama, precisely how many is 'a few'?"

Comment

Hi peeps!! Just wondered if anyone had seen - See Grace Fly??

Any great Paul bits in it??

Is it any good? - im betting it is!!
                              Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCadet09
                                Hey Ya'll!!! I'm new here, but I see someone from Texas like me!!! Well, so I've been reading this thread for a while(cause Beckett and McGillion are HOT!!) but I never had a account to post anything. So Hi and please be nice!!
                                Howdy howdy! Yay! Someone from the Texas family! Welcome! Don't be afraid to post. We don't bite...that hard...haha!

Poseidon- Haven't seen it, but it sounds like it's good. I wanna see it, but I can't bring myself to buy it. I don't trust my computer that much.
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X