No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey buddy, wanna come join us for a game of golf?
    Yeah- wai' 'ang on... think I see someone online..
    Right well come join us when your ready then, cya
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Oh look i's me wife Beck... Says she's 'ad dinner an' on 'er way over
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hello dear, sorry I've been away so long. Work has been very stressful lately...
        Aww, c'mere love. Ye 'ome now. Jus' glad t' 'ave ye in me arms

sigpic

Comment

Oh god, just watched 'Sunday' for the first time .....
          WHHHHHYYYYY!?
          My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJ View Post
            Oh god, just watched 'Sunday' for the first time .....
            WHHHHHYYYYY!?
            Hahaha haha!!!! The first time? Wow

Comment

*sends tissues and chocolate* Poor Probie.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                Not at all! When I realized I already owned it and Carson was wearing it, I squee'd very loudly. Had I not already owned it, it is definitely something I would have bought (and not only b/c of Carson...even though that is a very nice reason unto itself!)
                HIIII Could you tell me the exact name of the TNF pullover. Searching for weeks and can't find the exact one

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                        Believe me mate it is, Paul or no Paul this is an excellent movie. Gina, the lead who plays 'Grace' is absolutely stunning. The character is schizphrenic and its a very honest and emotionally raw performance that never once steps over the line to melodramatic. Some scenes were so heart wrenching they were almost painful to watch, they really hit the nail on the head!

The DVD will be available from CineClix sometime soon (you can find alot of other great indies there too). It was originally scheduled for around Xmas but it depends when Paul McG can find time to record his commentary for it. Just check out my site and I'll post on here as soon as I get any news. I just couldn't wait though, but then now I'm more eager to get the DVD.

As to the Film postgrad, lucky bugger, I couldn't afford to go to Film School (I paid my own way through university and college, summers spent doing stuff like working in a sandwich factory on 12 hours shifts, 6 days a week for my ENTIRE summer to pay tuitions fees...oh the BAD memories ) Now I'm learning my trade via working for TV News, they let me edit, SWEET!
                        TJ
                        The Website isn't working anymore. I would love to watch the Movie. Do you know where I can get it? Can't find it on itunes, netflix or Amazon. I want to watch it. Maybe you could send me a copy?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Btw. The Movie is called "See Grace Fly" if anyone could help me. Would be great

Comment

Same to you Beck, got some nice new pics here

Comment

Oh that is beautiful! Such a handsome man

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X