Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Okay, I thought it was later in the day. So it's Sunday for you or Saturday?
    its now 12:40am Sunday
    Guess who I'm meeting next month? Clue: your fav SG1 guy
    Spoiler:
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'm so jealous! I've never been to a convention, but I'm trying to get to one!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

OK, so an hour and a half, what the heck!
        Missed Poet though, *doh*!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
        Hi Jae'a Hey guess who I will met next month?
        Spoiler:

...I hate you... :/ (Just kidding! )
        Actually, I'm thinking of going to a con in Birmingham in May/June (there's a thread about it in the Fandom section) with the two Davids and Paul. I don't really do cons, but to meet them three... very tempting...
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh I feel so left out, Paul needs to come back to this side of the USA soon

Comment

Hi Aang, how did your date go?
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It went well It was a lot of fun

Comment

*N-Steve, walks in followed by Gabriel, Corey, Dante and Alex*
                Gabriel: hello everyone
                N-Steve: hi there...
                Dante: hello
                Corey: hi
                Alex: Hi *looks at hs friends sadly* should we tell them?

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                  It went well It was a lot of fun
                  Oh good!

Hi Poet's guys.. uh oh, everyone looks sad...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello guys...tell us what's wrong? *she begins to look worried*

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Corey: *looks at Jae'a and and Aang as tears start running down his cheeks* it's Poet...she tried to kill herself and left a letter saying she's a bad queen and friend to us for making us feel unloved and that we deserve someone better, there'd be no reason for her to go on if she dissappoints those who she loevs...*cries even more* Tony and Paul are with her now but we don't know what to do for her else than trying to keep her awake and put something on the cuts..

Gabriel: she took her own knife she locked away from me *sobbs* my queen ain't bad, she's the most lovely and wise queen I know *starts crying*

Comment

A- *immediately comes over to where I am standing with the guys* Poor Lass! Can she be brought 'ere? *his face looks like he is feeling very guilty*

*starts to cry a bit as well* I thought...I thought we'd avoided this after I spoke to Gabriel just before N-Steve came to join us on Atlantis...

Comment

Gabriel: it's just the way she is she does all for those who she loves but when she thinks she makes us sad she starts disliking herself for it and gets very, very sad....but we love her

Alex: *shakes head to Carson* I don't think she can be brought here right now *looks to the floor*

Comment

A- I do feel a bit responsible, tha' bloody kilt distractin' 'er from ye all. If ye like then, I c'n come wi' you to see to 'er cuts at least. Would be th' least I could do.

*I hug Gabriel and Corey, tears still running down my face and I can't figure what I could possibly say right now*

Comment

Alex: It's not yiur fault, Carson, she already felt bad for Corey and Gabriel as she couldn't make them feel loved enough

N-Steve: then come and follow me, you too Aang if you like to *he turns to the door and waits for Carson to come after him*

Comment

A- *nods and follows N-Steve*

*I sniff back a few tears and follow after Carson*

Comment

Working...
                                X