No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I smile at Gabriel and walk over to A-Carson, where I climb onto the bed and snuggle up against him*

I'll still sleep if you wish, though Poet gave me some of her energy, I feel as good as new...

A- Aye Love, bu' I 'ave t' ask, why d'ye not listen t' me? All I asked ye was for one night's proper sleep an' ye couldn'a even do that...

Says the one who doesn't sleep for days while working triple shifts and doesn't listen to me when I tell him to take a break and have a nap or a proper meal. *I snort playfully*

A- Aye, s'pose I've no room t' talk, Love. *he nods, smiling his usual adorable lopsided smile*

Comment

(Hiya Beck, I know you're on from your phone so can't join us where we're at for the moment as it doesn't work on phones right now, but you know where to find Dell and I )

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello sisters
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Ok gotta go back to work now. Catch ya tonight
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hope so, but I may have to be off line after last night...Dh can get pissy if he thinks I'm taking no notice of him...Men, can't live with em, can't shoot em!
                sigpic

Comment

(Beck, check your PM first!)

Hey guys, sorry to say this but we can't play here on Carson's thread anymore. As the ones who initiated the playing, my sisters and I have been privately asked to stop because this is a thunk thread and not a role play thread.

Dell, Beck and I decided together that we will not be taking this to the Role play section of GateWorld because we would rather not have just anyone randomly join in, so we decided instead to just continue the Realities Crossed Sisters saga as an ongoing series of fanfiction style stories.

I've been working on a side project for some time, a website for our Realities Crossed stories to be posted to. It's not finished yet, as our "Backstory" isn't done, nor are the character profiles for the Sisters, but it's time to reveal it since we can't play here anymore. The three of us, Dell, Beck and I will be adding stories to the website as we finish writing them. Click the image to visit us at our official Realities Crossed website!

(Registration is closed for right now as the site is incomplete, we'll see about letting some of you join to comment on and discuss the stories and images on the site at a later date when the site is completed)

So, we'll all miss playing here on GW with you guys, but it's the end of the era and the start of us branching out into something bigger, our own website! --Don't take this wrong, we're ALL going to spend time here on GW to chat to you, our friends, we just won't be role playing anymore is all

And now...the Carson Beckett thread will return to being a Thunk Thread, where we will chat about Carson and Pauly McGillion, post lovely pictures of our favorite Scotsman, and chat as friends

Comment

Ok a long over due pic spam for the lack of pics from the last six months we've been role playing... Starting with... Smiles
                    Last edited by McBecklover; 15 April 2013, 02:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X