No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs sleep? My typing is better on GW actually though, FB keeps on eating what I type tonight, oy! *facepalm* (I know I know, Yes Aang, blame your sleep deprived-ness on facebook. Riiiiight)

*meanwhile, I focus my thoughts and bring myself back, I find myself sitting in the living room of our quarters, beside a snoring Beck. I realize her neck will be a bit kinked if I don't wake her, so I reach over and shake her*

Beck: Mmm?

Sis, sit up, you'll have a kink in your neck if you don't. *she sits up and I gently rub her neck to work the muscles loose for her and she smiles at me*

Beck: Thanks Sis. Say, where did you get to?

Umm...talking to Ancients actually. Hey, we got interrupted while planning my wedding earlier...let's go back to that? *I smile*

Beck: Sure. Where's Dell? *she looks around*

Oh Dell will be here somewhere, as soon as she hears me mention the wedding, she'll pop out and join us. *we both grin and giggle*

Comment

*thinks to both* On my way!
      *jogs back to the living room from somewhere around the base, takes about 10 minutes. she is very happy with herself as she is not to puffed...fitness is coming back*

-Hi guys, did I hear the word wedding?
      *flops down in the sofa...maybe just a little puffed*
      sigpic

Comment

*Beck and I look at Dell and then at each other and just about fall off the couch laughing*

Why *giggle* yes you did hear the word wedding! We're going to see if we can't finish planning mine. Okay so far we have the dresses worked out, the beach all picked, almost sorted the guys out for what to wear...what's next?

Comment

-Oh, and I know just where to get Shep's suit. A-Carson gave me some left over tartan, and I'm going to make the waist. Now what else is there to do?
          sigpic

Comment

*I think for a second*

Umm something important...who the hell is going to um, make us official? And what sort of flowers should we have? ...Oh and I need to talk to A-Carson...say sisters of mine, would you like to make the trip to Earth with me to pick up the dresses and such? *I ramble on for a good minute before I realize I'm rambling*

Comment

-Well I do have to go to earth to pick up the suit, and it would be nice to sit in a cafe and have real coffee and not have to worry about anything for an hour or so!
              sigpic

Comment

...Would be nice, wouldn't it. Let's work out what sort of flowers I should have and then we can make an afternoon of going to Earth to get the dresses and the suit. We could go to a real cafe and you could have real coffee...and I could have real tea. That Athosian tea is alright but it's not the sort of tea I prefer. *I smile*

Beck: Ooh this sounds like a fun trip to me! *she smiles*

Comment

- This movie has nice music. And also flying whales.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well it is Spring back on earth isn't it...well in half the world anyway...we could do something with blossom. Or other spring flowers, or do you want native ones?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes it's spring where we'll step out of the Stargate, in the USA...Well if we do go native, we'd have to cut them ourselves. I was thinking that with my colors being pale blue and white for this wedding, it should be something white...but spring like.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're up to, but cherry blossoms look really nice this time of year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working on plans for my wedding to A-Carson here in our little world on Carson's thread...actually you're right about the Cherry blossoms...do quite like the smell of them too.

Comment

white? I'm not sure, but we could use some forget-me-nots in with the white whatevers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aw forget-me-nots are my favorite flowers too! Why didn't I think of that? *I smile, remembering my favorite patch of forget-me-nots from when I lived on Earth in my old reality* Hmm, let's see if I can think up anything else, flower-wise...

Comment

Baby's breath? That used a lot in bouquets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X