Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Janet's eyes flash and Kar'ana takes over again*

Kar'ana: *looks at Carson* Yes, the blending would save her mind from any further damage. *she turns back to Beck* Tok'ra only take hosts who are willing and offer themselves to be blended. If you do choose to blend, you will still be in control unless you allow the symbiote to be, and even then, you will know and be able to take back control. You will remain Beck Beckett, but you will have the knowledge and memories of several hundred years and several Tok'ra hosts besides your own. The symbiote you would be blending with does not have a mate, so your love for Carson would remain unaffected and your symbiote would grow to love him as well. There may be a little pain from the initial blending, but you are healthy enough, it will fade quickly with help from the symbiote. It will be painless once you are blended. You will grow used to having a symbiote within you. *she smiles*

*I speak now, looking at my sister* And if it means keeping you safe and sane, you know that Dell and I will be alright with this.

*Dell stands up and comes to join us*

Dell: Yes we would. We're sisters, we didn't make that promise for nothing. *she smiles*

Comment

*i look back at aJanet*
      - I, I have to think about this
      ok love, take ye time. This is big & ye need t' be sure
      aJanet: Just know the longer you wait, the worse you'll get. You've allready lost precious memories that can't be undone
      -I know, just give me a day or so
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Just know, Sis, your sisters are here for you no matter your choice. We'll stand by you no matter what. *Dell and I hug Beck at the same time*

aJanet: Tell me your decision tomorrow and Kar'ana and I will do what we can to help you through it.

Comment

*A-Carson looks down into Poet's face with a smile*

A- Well 'ello Lass. Y'don't remember wha' 'appened? nCarson called me 'ere, apparently a wraith was feedin' on ye. *he wonders how she could not remember that*

Comment

*she looks at him, triyng to remember* wraith?...oh yes there was a wraith with a nice haircut, we did not see him coming in I guess *she looks down* he tried to feed on Corey but of course that would not work, then he fed on me...'tears sparkle in her eyes* that poor guy looked as if somne had shot him....where is he? I...I want to help him *she concentrates on finding him, locates im and vanishes as the towel fals down on aCarson's lap*

Comment

*a bit of sadness sparkles in A-Carson's eyes as he looks down at where Poet had been*

A- Aye, 'e had been shot a'right. I know who 'e is, I was there when 'e got shot...I'd thought 'e died then. It would seem as I was wrong abou' that.

Comment

*Poet reappears, now propperly dressed, in the bathroom holding Bob in her arms* and I can well guess who did that...*she looks down sadly* couldn't he at least have used one shot or a sharp blade if he had to do it instead of this *she looks to the Carsons* now I am going to clean him here and unless you want tob help me, would you please leave. I will heal him after I have gotten the dirt and blood off him...*looks at aCarson again, tears running down her cheek* why did he do that? I know he kills wraith to protect his friends and even if I don't like it, I accept it...but why Carson, why like this? *she runs her fingers over the many bullethole wounds on his belly and chest* just why?

Comment

A- *his eyes glitter with the memories ingrained in his mind* Oh Lass. Sheppard...'e only wanted t' protect 'is people. This Wraith...'e had begun t' attack Teyla with 'is mind. Sheppard thought it was th' only way t' stop the Wraith. An'...it does take more th'n one shot usually t' kill a Wraith. 'e only thought 'e was doin' what needed ta be done ta save one o' 'is team members.

Comment

*she glances at him* sure he thought so *she strokes the wraith' cheek and just as she wants to take her hand away again, Bob wakes up and puts his hand on hers. A few seconds later Poet stares at him eyes wide open and blood runs down her mouth, she winces as bullet holes appear on her chest. Bob sits up straight, his eyes shocked still holding her hand, as she winces again, more holes appear and then she stumbles backwards, losing contact to Bob's touch, she falls down bleeding, breathing heavily, crying in pain silently but no more wounds appear*
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 27 March 2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

*A-Carson gasps silently and is at Poet's side in an instant, cradling her in his arms again. He does his best to stop the bleeding from her wounds, knowing she has just taken on the wounds that Bob had sustained. These wounds...powers cannot heal*

A- Oh Lass, why...why would ye take on 'is wounds, Lass. *his eyes shine, but instead of letting himself be upset, he swallows hard and continues working to do whatever he can for Poet*

Comment

*n gets to his side, to help him feeling miserable, that he can do just nothing more than normal stiuff to help her, while Bob still stares unbelieving at Poet, looking at his hand*

Bob: what...these wounds are mine, why? Never saw anything like that....I have not meant to hurt her again..

*Leon appears in the living-room holding nMichael who looks pale and still weak, but on his back now having two large black bird wings, which reach down to his ankles*

nMichael: Aang, I..I am sorry to disturb you...but I guess...something happend to....Poet, she is growing...weaker though I can feel n and aCarson...with her...just...today...when we wanted...to surprise her...with...making me an...angel....since she...told us how much she liked those *he smiles, then Leon helps him sit down on the floor*
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 27 March 2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

A- Aye, Lad. They're your wounds. *he looks over at nCarson with a sad smile* Don' feel too bad, Lad. All we c'n do is save 'er the normal way this time. *he stops talking and keeps working in silence*

*I finally manage to stop staring at nMichael's wings and realize what he just said, I reach out and he's right, Poet is growing weaker*

I think she will love those wings, nMichael, they look amazing. She will get to see them, I promise you that. a and nCarson will do all that they can for her. *I smile gently at him*

But I should go and see if I can help her. *I focus on Poet and reappear in front of the two Carsons, who are working as fast as they can to save her*

Comment

*opens her eyes, searching to look at Bob* you are so..weak...come and let me help you *she reaches out for him and winces with pain* come please *spits blood* I don't even know if you have a name....

*Bob takes a step closer to her and takes her hand* I was once called Bob by some humans, but I think I can wait for help a bit longer than you

*she closes her hand around his and concentrates to heal trying to hide what she does from Aang and the Carsons, however as she does her wounds start bleeding more since she loses energy* that is a nice name...

Comment

(oops it seems I feel asleep on you sis. and Poet too?)
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*with my lil sis having disappeared to help Poet, Dell had gone to go find Shep, aJanet & Carson had left for their shifts at the infirmary & I was left sitting on the couch pouring over my own thoughts, before I fell asleep at an awkward angle that will sure to give me a kink in my neck when I wake up*

(ok off to work I go. cya after work sis! )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X