No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*By now, Aang and A-Carson had said their goodbyes for the day and come walking back into the living area between the quarters talking quietly, both looking exhausted and ready to fall over from the events of their day*

A- I still feel as it's my fault. If I hadna' said what I said, they'd never 'ave...

That may be, but you have been a dear friend to them. Others in the city have been far worse. I just wish we could show them that Shep has changed, that he does trust them...

Comment

*I hear sounds from beyond the connecting door.*

-I think Aang and A-Carson are back, I'm going to go see them.
      *I stand and hold out my hand, he takes it and follows me out the door*
      -Aang, you look done in! sit down, you too A-Carson, I'll make some tea. Do you want anything to eat?
      sigpic

Comment

*we gratefully collapse on one of the couches, me landing up against A-Carson and his arm falling across my shoulders*

Hi Sis...I think the tea will be enough for the moment. We've just had a hell of a day, and I broke my healing device to boot, the only one the Tok'Ra let them send to Pegasus. *I pour the shattered pieces out into my hands from the little black bag* Wouldn't doubt it can't be fixed.

A- Aye, but we managed to save Poet an' her Lads. All o' them. *he smiles tiredly*

Comment

*I look at the shattered device*
          -Oh Aang, I'm sorry, I wish I could think of some thing to help, but short of going to the Tok'Ra and asking for a new one I can't think of a thing.
          *I put a pot of tea and some cups in front of them, then go grab the 2 mugs of coffee and hand one to Shep, and we sit down too*
          sigpic

Comment

I'll work something out. Maybe Sam could fix it for me, she does know more about these things than anyone on Atlantis and at the SGC combined...her time with Jolinar, you know...*I smile slightly and put the pieces into the bag again, and take a cup of tea, sipping it gratefully* Thanks Sis.

A- *also sipping his tea* Aye, thank y' Lass. Th' tea is lovely. *smiles*

Comment

I may not drink the stuff, but I know how to make it, my Nana taught me well!
              sigpic

Comment

Well we are both glad you can make a great cup of tea! *I smile* Anyhow Sis, how was your day while A-Carson and I were with Poet and the guys?

Comment

Quiet, I had stuff to finish up in the office before I can start my new job tomorrow morning
                  I'll be down and back each day for a while, but once I have got the in's and outs down, I will take over the some of the night shifts, I'll be running the show while everyone sleeps!

Now there is a scary thought *I hit out at him, but he catches my hand before it makes contact, and grins at me*
                  sigpic

Comment

Sis? I helped you along to being allowed to take that job. Don't make me regret that, alright? *I smirk* But I know you won't. Doesn't mean I won't worry about you, but that's my job and I'm good at it

Comment

Hey you guys will make me start to doubt myself, and then I will be more likely to stuff up!
                      But really you don't have to worry, I will be well trained by Radek himself, and he won't let me go solo until he is sure I can handle it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, Sis...don't doubt yourself. You'll be just fine and I know it. I was just teasing But any time, I'm just a radio call away if you need me. *I look over at Shep, who is staring hard at me* And yes, if she needs any sort of serious help I'll make sure I tell you too.

*I look directly at Dell and hope she can sense over the shared brain cell that if she asked me not to tell Shep, I wouldn't...but I don't want to get into it with him tonight, since everything's going so well right now and I am low on energy*

Comment

Ok Aang, and now that Rodney has put a permint radio relay station in the ocean we actually could talk to one another. but you know you two *look at Aang and Shep* worry to much, I'm not quite useless, I did used to go on solo missions all the time and came back from everyone of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            Hey you guys will make me start to doubt myself, and then I will be more likely to stuff up!
                            But really you don't have to worry, I will be well trained by Radek himself, and he won't let me go solo until he is sure I can handle it.
                            I hope you're not going to get my guy into any trouble down there...
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey you're the trained sniper and you're brilliant with the bantos rods among other things, I can't say I'm any good at either of those. It's a wonder I don't get shot every time we go on a mission together. My talents are medicine and Jumper piloting, as well as a little old fashioned footwork when it comes to figuring things out. But Sis, I know if I were getting a job outside the city for sometimes days at a time, you would worry about me too. *I smile at her* Don't deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                I hope you're not going to get my guy into any trouble down there...
                                Oh she'll take care of Radek, he'll be fine I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X