No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm coconut milk, yum! mind you I didn't like coconuts so much when I get to try one straight off the tree, like them dried a bit
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      yes yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeeysyesyessy...opps fingers getting carried away...um that would be a yes please, pretty please with a cherry on top!
      :
      Okay okay I'll finish it! Settle down!

Be back in like an hour and a half...dinner yay.

Comment

It's not for us to eat Dell, carson and I just thought it maaybe could help my vamp boys to ease their hunger a bit *smiles at N-Steve* dear would you please open them and put the water into the glasses for you guys to drink?

N-Steve: of course *takes one after another of the cocos into his hands and smashes them over the glasses so the water is dripping in there* here guys wone full big gklass for each of us *hands the others a glass for each*

Try to drink it, if you don't like the taste we can add some milk and sugar to it I guess

(See you tomorrow then again Aang *waves bye*)

Comment

Wow, strong hands there Steve!
          Maybe if the is any left after that crushing, I can have some of the flesh, I do like coconut!
          sigpic

Comment

N-Steve: yes there is some left *holds his right palm out to Dell on which he's got still some pieces of coco flesh* and there is more from the other nuts, too...if you want it

Gabriel: *drinks* hmm, it's ot the best thing I ever drank but sure not the worst

Corey: yes, indeed and if it helps *drinks, too*

Tony: *drinks* tastes intersting though I couldn't compare it to anything else

Comment

Thank you Steve.
              You boys should try some of the flesh too, don't know that it will help your hunger, but it tastes different from the juice....you might be interested to taste the difference.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes it does taste differently, I don't like the juice at all but I like the flesh as well

Gabriel: *takes a piece of flesh from N-Steve and bites a bit from it* ah yes that tastes much better, though I got to say that juce stuff seems to work. My foot isn't hurting so bad anymore and I can feel it's started healing

Corey: that's nice Gabriel and yes I don't feel as much hungry as I did before as well

Tony: it's a strange feeling to not be hungry so much without having feed on someone's life force

Comment

And it's a nice feeling to be around you guys when you aren't hungry, I know you would never hurt me, or any of us, but it is a bit more relaxed when you not hungry.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Sis, I'm back

Comment

Aang baby where have you been I was just about to go away and do stuff! you have saved me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Mum made me put away the laptop AND iPhone a while and go out to dinner with the parents. *facepalm* Out to dinner should be a good thing but when I have this many bunnies half finished, it's not!

Comment

Ooh bunnies!....been meaning to sort some of them out!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes I found that one half finished bunny I'd had for you, got one half done for Beck and another half done for Lost Years...bloody bunnies and not enough time in the day to write them all!

Comment

Thats better got the bunnie out, and attached to the puter!....it fell off last night, most disconcerting!
                              sigpic

Comment

It fell off?! That's no good!

I found the title I'd given my ML bunny rather amusing...I know you must have heard and or used the phrase "Sh*t happens" at least once. Well As it was a Shep Whump bunny, I'd named it 'Shep Happens'...*snort* Apparently I was in a funny mood when I found the stray bunny hopping by...

Comment

Working...
                                X