Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Dell back, smiling a bit more* that's so kind of you all

Corey: Hi Dell *hugs her* are you and Shep doing well again? And thanks for saying I am a good friend, that's some of the kindest things been said to me

Comment

Hi Corey *hugs him*
      Yes Shep and I are good again, thank you for being there for me yesterday when I needed someone.
      *I give him a kiss on the cheek*
      Now make sure you keep out of trouble, I tend to act a little crazy when my friends get into trouble!
      sigpic

Comment

Corey: *blushes a little bit* me? into trouble...never!

Dante: muhaha, only not if you sleep broother *grins at Corey*

Gabriel: Dell, we will try to keep away from trouble but sometimes it just comes to us

N-Steve. yes, it does *puts on a very viscious but also cheeky smile*

*laughs a little* at least we have the best doctor in the whole galaxy *looks at Carson and smiles

Comment

Oh I know how trouble just seems to find you sometimes....found enough of it myself, isn't that right Sis?
          sigpic

Comment

*I sort of look up at A-Carson and he smiles and blushes slightly, but we sort of take a step back and fade off into the background, to watch Dell, Poet and the guys*
            Last edited by Aang; 22 February 2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Oh I know how trouble just seems to find you sometimes....found enough of it myself, isn't that right Sis?
              Ya think? But you always have someone to pull you out of trouble when you find your way into it. Right?

Comment

*Corey walks after Aang and Carson and pulls them back to us* don't go away, you need to be here

But indeed your not in the way *hugs Aang and smiles at Carson, since huging him is Aang's part*

Comment

*smiles and hugs Poet, before she turns to A-Carson and hugs him*

A- Well isna' this nice? *he gives a big smile and his blue eyes sparkle*

Comment

As I said yesterday, I have the best friends!
                    *group hug*
                    sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *looks at Carson like Poet would* aww these wonderful eyes *giggles*

Gabriel, really? you are so right about that *smiles at Dell* you should think about that in my case again

Comment

*I somehow find myself between Dell and A-Carson and all of my guilt for not being the first one to run after Dell yesterday disappears...after all I did sort out Shep for her*

Comment

Hey I got blue eyes too, how come no one says they are pretty?
                          So not fair!
                          sigpic

Comment

N-Steve: looks deep in to Dell's eyes* hmmm you are right they are Because your sould is pretty

(got to go now, good night everyone)

Comment

*I giggle and squeeze Dell a bit tighter for a moment* Of course your eyes are pretty, Sis. But the guy who thinks they are prettiest is on duty at the moment, I think. *I smile cheekily*

(Good night Poet! Guys, take care of her would you!)

Comment

Good night Poet, good night Corey and Steve!
                                good night to the rest of you guys too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X