Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    haha yeah, & I think Jae'a was standing outside Rodney's when we were laughing about Zelenka. woops!
    ...*snicker* Well.

You cannot say this is not funny. *giggle*

I did not find it amusing.

Comment

haha yeah, & I think Jae'a was standing outside Rodney's when we were laughing about Zelenka. woops!
      Yes, and I didn't see anything funny about it. And I wasn't surprised McKay started it. I expect it from him... but from you, Carson?

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      ...*snicker* Well.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5...latl213913.jpg

You cannot say this is not funny. *giggle*

I did not find it amusing.
      OK, but that was kinda cute...
      Hmph...
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Aang, just for something interesting to read, over at dGeek me & Heather chat to Carson like we do here, cept she keeps trying to steal my Carson! I Have a Carson/Pauly clone & the human Doctor 10.2 (I stole from Rose). They are my boys.
        Have a read of what we get up to

Start from here till the latest page
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

looking at your sig Jae'a I think Radek has forgiven Carson
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'm rather sorry about that, Jae'a...but Radek was rather amusing...*sweet look at Jae'a*

Well I know that would've melted me in a second!!

Beck, gonna' go check that out right now

Comment

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...gtheWell15.jpg

I'm rather sorry about that, Jae'a...but Radek was rather amusing...*sweet look at Jae'a*
              Don't give me that look, I... uh... *keeps looking at Carson* Uh... Oh, OK fine! You did apologise and I don't think I can stay mad at those eyes and that accent for very long...

*Mumbles under breath* Damn that blue-eyed Scot...
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Beck oh jeez. You and Heather. I just cracked up so hard laughing. At least I don't try to steal Carson, we share him

It's not like y'd have to do what Heather did to get me to go wi' ye. *smiles at me*

True. I recall Rodney pointing out that you follow me about like a puppy follows its master...

Now Love. I thought we weren't going to mention that again.

I remember no such thing

Hey! That'd be my line ye just used!

----

Jae'a

*smiles at Jae'a* Thank ye, Love. I knew ye couldn't stay mad at me...

Comment

Yeah, how am I supposed to stick up for poor Radek when you keep giving me looks like that??

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Beck oh jeez. You and Heather. I just cracked up so hard laughing. At least I don't try to steal Carson, we share him

It's not like y'd have to do what Heather did to get me to go wi' ye. *smiles at me*

True. I recall Rodney pointing out that you follow me about like a puppy follows its master...

Now Love. I thought we weren't going to mention that again.

I remember no such thing

Hey! That'd be my line ye just used!
                    haha
                    And he follows me when he isn't following you. He thinks I don't know... *cheeky grins at Carson*
                    Jae'a
                    http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...auly/cutee.jpg

*smiles at Jae'a* Thank ye, Love. I knew ye couldn't stay mad at me...
                    Oh I know that was meant for Jae'a but omg, my brain melted *flops to the floor*

sigpic

Comment

Umm...99% sure Carson knows EXACTLY what he's doing to you...

Aye, so I do. And Radek knows I didn't mean anythin' by teasin' 'im.

Yes, I suppose I do know that.

See, Love?

Comment

haha
                        And he follows me when he isn't following you. He thinks I don't know... *cheeky grins at Carson*

Oh I know that was meant for Jae'a but omg, my brain melted *flops to the floor*
                        Oh I had a feeling you might melt at that pic as well. It's a wonder I made it as far as posting it before my own brain gave way to it...*flops down next to Beck*

Comment

ok, i have to do this... sorry... my mind is already melted so this won't do much...

From this

To this

...ok, that did just melt me more, if that's even possible

sigpic

Comment

oh god why did I snurch this from Aang? It's killing me! (by destroying my brain & my innocence)

sigpic

Comment

Oh for the love of...wait. Is he wearing skinny jeans in that one pic? *flails because that is just too damn hot and flops backwards on the floor with a happy sigh*

Comment

Umm...99% sure Carson knows EXACTLY what he's doing to you...

Aye, so I do. And Radek knows I didn't mean anythin' by teasin' 'im.

Yes, I suppose I do know that.

See, Love?
                                I know Carson wouldn't be deliberately mean. It's McKay that's the problem...

*Stares and mutters incoherently*

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X