No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well being that I'm Carson's girl, I have no reason not to let my brain melt over him..

Though I do have to try very hard not to melt over at Shep's thread because I'm not supposed to melt over Shep, since I'm so head over heels for Carson

Comment

But I am sure Carson knows that and due to that is not angry if you melt over Shepp accidently now and then

Comment

If Carson minded me melting over Shep now and then, I'd be in quite a bit of trouble because sometimes I can't help it...

But I do understand, that's why I don't mind at all, Love *smiles at me*

Comment

*hugs Carson* sorry but you are just a great guy, some others would be jealous of Shepp for sure

Comment

I'm sure. I'm glad I chose Carson because he's the perfect one for me, he doesn't mind the occasional brain melt over Shep and he knows I'll always come back to him

I always love ta hear ye say y'll always come back ta me, Aang! And thank ye, Poet. The two of ye are such sweethearts. *hugs us both*

Comment

I couldn't think of any reason why one would not come back here to you, Carson if they love you as much as Aang does, thanks for hugging

Comment

Aang does love me quite a lot, doesn't she? *happy*

Comment

Oh yes, she does I do understand that and I would too, if I hadn't a little wired taste in guys

Comment

Well, someone's got to love even the Wraith, am I right, lass? *looks over at Poet and her Wraith companions*

Comment

You are right indeed Carson, everyone needs at least a little bit of love and attention

He is so wise

Comment

*smiles* I like to think I know a thing or two about love...

I think you know more about love than you admit, Carson...

Ye do have a point there. But I've got you, McBeck, Sparky and Jae'a to love me, and Poet and Dell do stop by for a visit now and then. *smiles at Poet* What more could a lad need? *cheeky smile*

Comment

Can it be?? Did I not totally miss Beck today? ...

Comment

*wanders in*
                            Hi love
                            Oh hello lovely
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*see's Aang & rushes up to her & tackle hugs her*
                              Aang!
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*happy squeal* *tackle-hugs Beck* OMG YOU'RE STILL HERE.

Comment

Working...
                                X