X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
    How about some Christmas music?
    Sure

*Carson grabs the stereo remote & puts the music on & turns it down to a nice soft volume*
    As long as it's not Slade!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh Jae'a there's plenty of room, though you and Radek will have to use some of the chairs from by the table.

(is it weird I suddenly want to play The Sims so that I can build a house and create a "room" designed the way I see Carson's thread to look? *weird* )

Comment

Sure Jae'a! Hi Radek come in!
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Oh Jae'a there's plenty of room, though you and Radek will have to use some of the chairs from by the table.
          No worries, we don't take up much room anyway..

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          (is it weird I suddenly want to play The Sims so that I can build a house and create a "room" designed the way I see Carson's thread to look? *weird* )
          I actually wouldn't mind seeing that, now you mention it! (If you do make it)
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*i down my cherry brandy & get up to refill*
            Anyone else like a refill or another drink?
            I'm right thanx, I'm on my 2nd, I have my 6 pack of beer right here
            I'll have a cherry brandy refill thanx

Carson?
            oh whisky please love, on the rocks *winks at me*

*I get the drinks & hand them out*

Aang? Jae'a? Anything? Radek?
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'm, um, going to be the good girl here. I don't drink anything alcoholic...I've found every time I sip something alcoholic, all I can ever taste is the alcohol. Can't see why you guys like that stuff so much. Besides someone's got to keep this place sorted anyway.

...Okay if I can get the Sims to start up, I may vanish for a bit while building Carson's place. See if I can't make a Carson sim while I'm at it

Comment

Aang we watched Paul's "Finding a Family" last night & tonight (xmas eve) we watched Paul's "Christmas Magic" Omg, my mum now knows of my obsession, but she enjoyed the movies haha. & i had tears of joy again god i LOVE that man! Can ye tell?

sigpic

Comment

I don't drink either, so just a Coke for me, thanks!
                  Same here, I don't want Jae'a and Aang to be left out and be the only ones not drinking.
                  Oh, you're so sweet! *hugs*

(In other words, I don't know much about alcoholic drinks, and don't know what the heck Radek would drink!)

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ok *hands Jae'a & Radek a coke & then sits back on the couch between Carson & Rodney*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                      Aang we watched Paul's "Finding a Family" last night & tonight (xmas eve) we watched Paul's "Christmas Magic" Omg, my mum now knows of my obsession, but she enjoyed the movies haha. & i had tears of joy again god i LOVE that man! Can ye tell?
                      My Mum picked up on my obsession when she made the connection with my Cuddly Carson plushie She's thought I was insane ever since but she's learned now. As soon as I'm going somewhere, she'll ask "have you remembered your plushie?" cause she knows I take Cuddles everywhere with me..*cuddling her plushie*

I must make them watch Christmas Magic with me tonight. And then I must figure out where I can find 'Finding a Family'...I'm mad I can't find Christmas Magic on DVD and got no cable TV so I've got to stream it online...

Comment

*two hours or so has past, the drinkers have had a fair few & I'm nodding off into Carson's lap*
                        (Its 1:30am here, officially xmas morn now & I'm falling asleep)

sigpic

Comment

*looks over to see Beck falling asleep on Carson and Carson smiling sleepily*

Aang, would ye mind...?

Not at all, Carson *scoots over a bit*

Thank ye, Love. *smiles at me, then pulls Beck into his lap and settles her comfortably where he can hold her*

My pleasure, Carson, Love *leans up to kiss his cheek and then settles back in next to him*

Comment

*now asleep in Carson's lap*
                            (I actually nodded off for a moment. Im off now. Good night Aang)

sigpic

Comment

*Carson looks down at Beck and smiles at her sleeping face*

(Alright, good night then Beck )

Comment

'Night McBeck!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X