No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, true. Any time he chokes up, I do too.
    The next one.. would be The Gift, right? When Radek wins a bet with McKay (as usual)
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Exactly! Gah! I just can't take Carson being sad!!! He showed more emotion in those short bits of his video than all the others combined except maybe Elizabeth, she didn't stay on camera that long but you could hear it in her voice.

I do believe so Teyla's having her "feeling" that the Wraith are coming, the nightmares and all. And Dr. Beckett is the one who discovers that she has Wraith DNA

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        Exactly! Gah! I just can't take Carson being sad!!! He showed more emotion in those short bits of his video than all the others combined except maybe Elizabeth, she didn't stay on camera that long but you could hear it in her voice.
        Definitely...

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        I do believe so Teyla's having her "feeling" that the Wraith are coming, the nightmares and all. And Dr. Beckett is the one who discovers that she has Wraith DNA
        That's the one. It's kinda scary when the Wraith possesses her...
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

...Beckett's about to tell her what they found...

Comment

I like this bit:

I have no explanation for any of your special super-powers.
            I only have one.
            I've seen you fight, my dear.

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I do love that part. And this one too-

Aye, but they're still more like the bug that fed on Major Sheppard.

I...thought we were never going to mention that again

...Sorry...*cheeky grin*

Comment

Poor Shep! That was scary too.

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

We think that humans were allowed to evolve on a planet with the bug creature...*apologetic glance at Shep*

*annoyed glance at Carson*

...and the bugs fed on the humans (the rest of his monologue goes here, can't remember all of it)

Comment

Aw, poor Shep keeps getting reminded of it, doesn't he?
                    Just like McKay about a certain other event...

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh that event

It could be because our first kiss was through Rodney.

I thought we vowed never to speak of that again.

I remember no such thing. *cheeky grin*

Comment

That's the one!

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I guess I just love the scenes when Carson teases the other team members...and then come Irresistible, Carson gets teased by Shep and Rodney about being so obsessed with Lucius

Comment

Yes, and don't start blubbling in front of Shep - he'll punch you.

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*sniffle* I CAN'T!! *starts sobbing*

*punches Carson in the arm* BUCK UP, CARSON.

OWWWWW! *still crying*

...I hear there was a missing scene here, they cut a scene out of this, where Sheppard was apparently a bit more tender towards Carson...apparently Shep helped Carson blow his nose during the breakdown. I'm still mad they cut that scene out!!

Comment

I didn't know that!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X