No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladygris,I read your whumpy Carson fic...it totally rocked. *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped our boy good. *rolls eyes* I actually now have a better understanding about heat exhaustion. It was 106F in my crappy city today and in spite of driving with the A/C on and drinking water,I still had a minor case of heat exhaustion. Muscle cramps aren't fun...unless ya whump a certain Scottish doc with them. Hope everyone's staying cool. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, CRW.

Yeah, it runs 105-106 daily where I live. And I have no A/C in my car!

Comment

You're welcome hon. That sucks you don't have A/C when the temp's that high. How's your evening going? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

My evening's okay. Been a weird week's end, if that made sense.

Comment

Glad your evening's okay. Are you and your family safe from the wildfires? I've been sending healing energy your way. And yeah,I understand about having a weird week's end. Are ya okay? I'm here if ya wanna vent about something. *hugs* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              Glad your evening's okay. Are you and your family safe from the wildfires? I've been sending healing energy your way. And yeah,I understand about having a weird week's end. Are ya okay? I'm here if ya wanna vent about something. *hugs* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              I'm okay, but thanks for the offer.

We're definitely safe from the wildfires. They've got the wildfire in our area contained, and the mop-up has begun now.

Comment

You're welcome. I'm glad you guys are safe. How goes the writing for all of your fics? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Writing. . . .I did finish The Silver Cord and will resume posting on Monday. After that's done, I don't know.

Comment

Cool. As long as you keep writing,that's the important thing. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

oww. long time since i've been here)
                      i was looking for that photo of paul mcgillion in his kilt lately, but i have seem to have lost it.
                      does anyone of the thunkers overhere still have it? and maybe you can post it?

would be great.

sure miss SGA( the re-runs on scifi channel are still beter than anything else that is currently running there)
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves* Welcome back Meezergater! Sorry I can't help ya with the kilt pix but hopefully one of the others will be able to post. *smirks* Which one caught your fancy? The ones with Paul in formal kilt attire or the pix with Paul wearing a kilt and a long sleeve t shirt? What a wicked thought. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Pauly so rocks a kilt. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

lol, ANY kiltphoto with Paul would be yummie)

bring em on!!

currently watching also re-runs of SG1 on Scifi. lots of fun) Not even dr. Who can beat that. *sigh*.

i want SGA Baaaaaacccckk!!! (wheeps(
                          sigpic

Comment

so, Ok, where is that whumpy carson fic??? i could use one for sure....!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys You really need ladygris for kilt piccies I've only got a couple.

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                Hey Guys You really need ladygris for kilt piccies I've only got a couple.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/..._32/PM/120.jpg

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...D_32/PM/21.jpg
                                As soon as I can figure out how to change PB accounts. . . .

I switched PB accounts recently, and I can't remember the password to the old one!

Comment

Working...
                                X