Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He DID look completely lost in thought!

Comment

*iz dead from GUH* Holy crap,I think I just swallowed my tongue. The hawt pix=exploding brain cell. lol *waves to Geoi McKay* Welcome to the land of Hot Scot goodness. Did I mention GUH? heehee *iz proud of everyone's artwork and fics* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

I love the look in that pic, makes my knees turn to jelly

New WP... not entirely happy with it, but not sure why ???
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hey CRW

smiles for you

sigpic

Comment

Hmm.....love the idea. Maybe it's the brightness of the frames? Maybe tone the shades down (but keep the colors) and it might work better?

But I do love the big portion of his face that's cropped to the side, as well as his eyes in the center.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Hmm.....love the idea. Maybe it's the brightness of the frames? Maybe tone the shades down (but keep the colors) and it might work better?

But I do love the big portion of his face that's cropped to the side, as well as his eyes in the center.
              I can't seem to dim the colours - maybe I'm just being dumb and its really obvious I don't know......

But I do have this version which I like a little better....

sigpic

Comment

*splashes MR from the gutter* Hullo!! Wicked smiling pic. I like the second version of your creation a tad better than the first but they're both brill. *waves* Hiya Ladygris!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Hiya, CRW.

MR, I agree with CRW. I like the second version better. But, as much as I love color, I've never been one for really bright colors.

Says the woman who does things like putting the Scottish National Tartan on sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Just got in from grocery shopping and paying bills. Of course I'll show off the colorized version.

ROFL!!! Love the caption on this!

Okay, here's the colorized version. MR, fair warning.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...dPicTinted.jpg
                    Oh wow! Fantastic, LG! And thanks.

*zip, zip*
                    sigpic
                    "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Thanks! And nice to "meet" you, Geoi. Is there a shortened name you like to go by as I'm lazy enough to not want to type everything out?

Comment

Ah, you can call me G, if ya like. Most my mates do. Geoi is my real name though, you say it like "Joey". And it's great to meet you too!

Does anyone happen to have a spare Paul sig that they'd lend me?

Another great pic, btw. I'm afraid I'm a bit short on Paul pics atm.

sigpic

Comment

I have PLENTY of spare Pauly sigs. Do you want Paul specifically or Carson or both? 'Cause I'll pic spam the thread and you can choose whichever one you'd like.

Comment

Hmmm. Is there a Captain Starship sig out there somewheres? If not, I reckon a Carson sig would be most appropriate, eh? Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
                              Hmmm. Is there a Captain Starship sig out there somewheres? If not, I reckon a Carson sig would be most appropriate, eh? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have a Captain Starship sig. I'm gonna have to do something about that.

Here's what I have, and I have matching avis for some of these.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X