Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    skflhrohcdljcsj'p,sdkc#.z'kd'pbjdfc'pks'lnb;.......................

sorry kinda lost the ability to type while looking at that ^ (pillow warning next time please )
    *falls over laughing*

Sorry!

Though how do you think I feel every time I see that one. Oh! Someone else made me this sig, and it's in my rotation on another forum.

*pillow warning*

Spoilered for HOTNESS factor! You have been warned!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Seriously that man knows how to hold a gun!!!........

Damn, missed the pillow......

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Doesn't he just, though.

Comment

*does back stroke in the gutter* Holy crap,those pix are HAWT. My whumpy muse just smoked a cigarette,should I be worried? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Just wrote this, took about 10 minutes so apologies for the fact it's not brilliant, but the idea kinda popped into my head from nowhere

Spoiler:
            Come off world with us they said.

It'll be fun they said.

What's the worst that could happen they said.

And now as Carson laid on the hard floor, eyes shut against the nauseating pain that throbbed through him with every movement, listening to the soft pitiful groans of the other members of the team, he knew what the answer was.

Slowly he allowed himself to edge his way up the wall, pausing momentarily when a sharp movement caused his stomach to turn and threaten to release it's contents. Gently he settled with the cool wall against his back, and forced his eyes to slightly open, allowing the blurriness in his vision to fade.

Without too much movement he made a quick survey of the room from his low vantage point, Teyla had been granted the single bunk with Ronan guarding over her from the chair, both of them turning restlessly, etchings of pain lining their faces in their dormant state. John was resting quite peacefully t his left, a forearm covering his face like a blind, hiding his eyes from the growing sunlight.

Sensing movement to his right Carson moved to quickly, the ebbing pain pounding back in an instant as he saw the back view of the last team member bolting towards the single door that lead to the bathroom, the gagging and retching sound that followed were at least a small comfort that he wasn't the only one suffering.

“Quite a night, eh, Doc?”

Knowing that just because the Major wasn't obviously showing it was probable he was suffering just as much made Carson grin ever so slightly, turning slower this time he found John with his arm still covering his face and wondered briefly how long he had been awake.

“Aye, and looks like Rodney's suffering too, you do know he'll blame you for this don't you?”

The grin that flowed across the Major's face told Carson that he knew exactly what was coming.

“As a matter of fact lad, I blame you, 'what's the worst that could happen' you said”

The grin got wider.

“Well the next time you want to go on a bloody pub crawl on a bloody alien planet, leave me out of it........”

Anything else Carson had intended to say was lost as his stomach rebelled, forcing him to dash past a returning but pale Rodney into the now vacant bathroom.

Never again would he drink moonshine on an alien planet with a Satedan, a warrior woman, an overtly egotistical scientist and a smart alec smart mouthed flyboy.

sigpic

Comment

Just wrote this, took about 10 minutes so apologies for the fact it's not brilliant, but the idea kinda popped into my head from nowhere

Spoiler:
              Come off world with us they said.

It'll be fun they said.

What's the worst that could happen they said.

And now as Carson laid on the hard floor, eyes shut against the nauseating pain that throbbed through him with every movement, listening to the soft pitiful groans of the other members of the team, he knew what the answer was.

Slowly he allowed himself to edge his way up the wall, pausing momentarily when a sharp movement caused his stomach to turn and threaten to release it's contents. Gently he settled with the cool wall against his back, and forced his eyes to slightly open, allowing the blurriness in his vision to fade.

Without too much movement he made a quick survey of the room from his low vantage point, Teyla had been granted the single bunk with Ronan guarding over her from the chair, both of them turning restlessly, etchings of pain lining their faces in their dormant state. John was resting quite peacefully t his left, a forearm covering his face like a blind, hiding his eyes from the growing sunlight.

Sensing movement to his right Carson moved to quickly, the ebbing pain pounding back in an instant as he saw the back view of the last team member bolting towards the single door that lead to the bathroom, the gagging and retching sound that followed were at least a small comfort that he wasn't the only one suffering.

“Quite a night, eh, Doc?”

Knowing that just because the Major wasn't obviously showing it was probable he was suffering just as much made Carson grin ever so slightly, turning slower this time he found John with his arm still covering his face and wondered briefly how long he had been awake.

“Aye, and looks like Rodney's suffering too, you do know he'll blame you for this don't you?”

The grin that flowed across the Major's face told Carson that he knew exactly what was coming.

“As a matter of fact lad, I blame you, 'what's the worst that could happen' you said”

The grin got wider.

“Well the next time you want to go on a bloody pub crawl on a bloody alien planet, leave me out of it........”

Anything else Carson had intended to say was lost as his stomach rebelled, forcing him to dash past a returning but pale Rodney into the now vacant bathroom.

Never again would he drink moonshine on an alien planet with a Satedan, a warrior woman, an overtly egotistical scientist and a smart alec smart mouthed flyboy.

Never again! I could SOOO see this happening!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post

Never again! I could SOOO see this happening!
                I thought it was a fun idea - not sure why but I can't imagine he holds his water too well (and we all know that Rodney would be a complete light weight )
                sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a fun idea - not sure why but I can't imagine he holds his water too well (and we all know that Rodney would be a complete light weight )
                  Although, he IS a Scot, so he might actually surprise them, too.

I would green you if I could, but the fridge is locked right now.

Comment

Although, he IS a Scot, so he might actually surprise them, too.

I would green you if I could, but the fridge is locked right now.
                    True, but he's not your typical Scot really Far too calm and loveable and huggable (and his eyes are just far too pretty!)

sigpic

Comment

True, but he's not your typical Scot really Far too calm and loveable and huggable (and his eyes are just far too pretty!)

With really amazing hands.....

Though, you do have a point about him NOT being a typical Scot. But it would be hilarious to see Carson drink everyone else except Ronon and maybe Teyla under the table!

Comment

With really amazing hands.....
                        http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...II/PMGHand.jpg

Though, you do have a point about him NOT being a typical Scot. But it would be hilarious to see Carson drink everyone else except Ronon and maybe Teyla under the table!
                        Like to see him try with Ronan!

Can imagine John being a little miffed being out drunk by girl and Rodney throwing up in a corner as Carson passes out and Ronan just looking at them as he carries on
                        sigpic

Comment

Wonderful little short MR.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Two whumpy one-shots written for the CB challenge. Enjoy!

Shot

Return to Pegasus

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

*pokes thread* Hello??

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment