Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aesel View Post
    Hello... I startet to feel a bit lonely lurking around in the shaddows, so I thougt I might as well step forward and tell you that I enjoy this thread verry much, even thou some of the pictures have resulted in respiratory failure due to excitement
    Welcome!!!
    Glad you came out of the shadows and joined our little band of Carson enthusiasts!

Look:

Another thunker for me? How lovely!

Carson is quite pleased to have you join his thread!
    sigpic

Comment

*waves* Welcome Aesel!! You have great taste in men. Thanks for the pic Lady S!! Paul's got lovely dimples huh? *nods sagely* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Here's a better picture of Paul from Gatecon!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

just stopping by to show some love for Carson

Comment

Wicked pic Rosehawk!! GUH. *waves* Thanks for stopping by Mysterywriter012...pull up a chair and rest a spell. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

So pretteh... Thanks for that, Rosehawk! You made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                Wicked pic Rosehawk!! GUH. *waves* Thanks for stopping by Mysterywriter012...pull up a chair and rest a spell. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                *waves* Hiii Crimsonravenwolf

Comment

absolutely adorable

Comment

Hey Carson thunkers!

They just showed Poisoning the Well. One of my favs.

What was the cause of death?
                    That's easy. Not enough thunking.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wicked pic Mysterywriter012!! Got more? It's Friday...more Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Wicked picficlet Lady S. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Where have all the Carsonites gone?
                          Carson is in danger of slipping to page 2! That cannot be allowed!

Please don't let that happen. Please don't let that happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Saw the leaked trailer of Sanctuary S3 today, Paul's in it as Wexford for a small snipit which means he's going to be in alteast one episode!!! as much as i dont like his character, or his characters ugly face makeup lol, im thrilled he'll back
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*grabs Carson from falling to page 2* I'm here Lady S!! We can't have our Hot Scot drifting to lower pages...I say a picspam should draw out the lurkers. *cough hint cough hint* hehe Thanks for the info Keaira!! How'd the graduation and family shenanigans go? Looking forward to seeing Paul onscreen again in Sanctuary...when does the new season start? I cringe when I see Wexford's prosthetics...Paul's got a lovely face and wonderful eyes and to cover them is a crying shame. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                *grabs Carson from falling to page 2* I'm here Lady S!! We can't have our Hot Scot drifting to lower pages...I say a picspam should draw out the lurkers. *cough hint cough hint* hehe Thanks for the info Keaira!! How'd the graduation and family shenanigans go? Looking forward to seeing Paul onscreen again in Sanctuary...when does the new season start? I cringe when I see Wexford's prosthetics...Paul's got a lovely face and wonderful eyes and to cover them is a crying shame. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                it went well =] i leave thursday for the big Sanctuary Convention and then im off to college three weeks after i get back

New season of Sanctuary starts September 28th. Paul will undoubtedly be in the first episode, and if its a two parter than he'll be in the second as well depending on what happens to his character haha Im so excited despite his characters stupidity and those prosthetics getting in the way of looking at Pauls gorgeous face
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X