Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
        Bahahahaha!

STACKS ON!!!

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.

EDIT: Woo hoo! 300 posts!
        oh id like to be on that for sure....hahaha oh goodness im really in the gutter!!! thanks Dolfyn
        WOO for 300
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          oh id like to be on that for sure....hahaha oh goodness im really in the gutter!!! thanks Dolfyn
          WOO for 300
          I'm always happy to help a fellow fan-girl into the gutter.

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.

Comment

I'm always happy to help a fellow fan-girl into the gutter.

Feel the love.
            dolfyn.
            hahaha well THANK you then
            sigpic

Comment

Last Carson-pretty for the weekend.

"W-w-what was that?!"
              "Oh dear Lord! I think the weekend's ending!"

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                Great pic spam and commentary Dolfyn! Soldier Carson...just freaking GUH. Paul looks great in black doesn't he? Did I mention GUH? lol More Hot Scot shots please! Woohoo! }:O

P.S. Anyone heard anything about Mr. Nobody being available on DVD yet?
                I've got some info on that, I think in the last interview Paul did with Gateworld, he mentioned that it's called "The Traveller" (Mr Nobody must've been a working title) and is being realeased in October of this year In cinemas, I think. Just hope it gets into the cinemas here too, if not then at least there should be a DVD
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  I've got some info on that, I think in the last interview Paul did with Gateworld, he mentioned that it's called "The Traveller" (Mr Nobody must've been a working title) and is being realeased in October of this year In cinemas, I think. Just hope it gets into the cinemas here too, if not then at least there should be a DVD
                  That's awesome! CINEMAS. Big screen!

Ahhh sorry for being away. Hah. Was on holiday half way across the world. Glad to be back though. Hmm... where's scaperfan?

Comment

Last Carson-pretty for the weekend.

"W-w-what was that?!"
                    "Oh dear Lord! I think the weekend's ending!"

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/248...cgillion13.jpg

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    hahaha awwh the weekend cant enddd

REALLY?! OMG I HOPE IT COMES OUT HERE!!!
                    Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post

Ahhh sorry for being away. Hah. Was on holiday half way across the world. Glad to be back though. Hmm... where's scaperfan?
                    *hugs* your backk!!! YAY!!! half way across the world? wheres that?!

Idk where scaperfan is she hasnt been around in awhile :/
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      REALLY?! OMG I HOPE IT COMES OUT HERE!!!
                      It would be awesome to see Paul on the big screen for longer than the 30 seconds he was in Star Trek!

Idk where scaperfan is she hasnt been around in awhile :/
                      Yeah, scaperfan's been conspicuous in her absence. Maybe annoying real-life issues have gotten in the way.

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.

Comment

It would be awesome to see Paul on the big screen for longer than the 30 seconds he was in Star Trek!
                        hahaha omg when i saw it in theatres in he was on screen i squeed really loud in the theatre and got strange looks, particularly from my family to whom i some how managed to say "CARSON!!! HE PLAYS CARSON!!" and then squeed a little more haha XD

Yeah, scaperfan's been conspicuous in her absence. Maybe annoying real-life issues have gotten in the way.

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.
                        Real-life is so annoying! haha i hope that everything is ok with her and she reappears again soon
                        sigpic

Comment

*stares at Paul's bum pat pic* Dolfyn killed my brain cell. Yay!! Thanks for the info Mirela!! Hopefully we'll get to see Paul's assets (hehe) onscreen for a good bit this fall. Come back to us Scaperfan...have ya seen Paul's Bum Pat Pic? *smirks* What? Just trying to be helpful. *does back stroke in the gutter* It's lovely in here this time of the evening. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

*stares at Paul's bum pat pic* Dolfyn killed my brain cell. Yay!! Thanks for the info Mirela!! Hopefully we'll get to see Paul's assets (hehe) onscreen for a good bit this fall. Come back to us Scaperfan...have ya seen Paul's Bum Pat Pic? *smirks* What? Just trying to be helpful. *does back stroke in the gutter* It's lovely in here this time of the evening. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            ahahaha paul's assests hahaha idk why i found that so hysterical right now but i do XD
                            sigpic

Comment

*snickers* I can't help it if Paul has great assets. Must be all the squats he's done. lol }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

*snickers* I can't help it if Paul has great assets. Must be all the squats he's done. lol }:O
                                hahaha totally
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X