Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Great pix and newsy bits about Paul. Dolfyn,when ya posted the Paul funny pic from ADB,I thought it would've been from a certain "breakfast scene with a short robe" but Christmas Lights Paul rocks too. lol }:O
    *HINT HINT to ADB capping people*
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yeah,what Keaira said. Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
        What a great interview! Great to hear about the other projects he's got coming up, although I wish Steven Moffat would give him a role in Doctor Who since he'd love to be in that. (Steven Moffat is the new showrunner of Doctor Who). I guess I'm happy for him that he's engaged, because I love him so much and want him to be happy - the thing is, he's the only man for me right now and I can't see that changing any time soon, just because he's taken!
        Yeah Paul...you can't stop me loving you Or hundreds/thousands/millions of your other single female fans either Or the naughty ones that have a boyfriend, fiancee or husband already... I'll still flirt with you when I meet you...and bring you chocolates And you keep flirting with your female fans, y'hear? It just wouldn't be the same otherwise
        Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hahaha i totally agree with all of this and second it whole heartedly
        And thirded, equally whole-heartedly.

Dolfyn,when ya posted the Paul funny pic from ADB,I thought it would've been from a certain "breakfast scene with a short robe" but Christmas Lights Paul rocks too. lol }:O
        hahaha!
        Yeah, the arse-shot is a doozy! But I posted the Chrissy lights photo in keeping with the theme of the other one that had been posted. I love it in the commentary when David says that they found out afterwards that it's a big no-no to wrap an actor in live electrical lights, & especially to have the actor put one in his mouth (which was Paul's idea)! It's very lucky our Pauly wasn't zapped!

Today's squee for me was getting an email to say that my Carson costume has been shipped! I'm guessing it'll take at least a couple of weeks to arrive. I can't wait! I'll post up photos when I get it.

Plus, my Stargate SG-1 series 1-10 box set arrived.

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.
        Last edited by dolfyn; 17 March 2010, 10:20 PM.
        Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Today's Carson-pretty. The good doctor is always concerned for his friend, Rodney.

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.

Comment

*HINT HINT to ADB capping people*
            Go back through the posts, it's in there somewhere....
            unless you ask really, really nicely, in which case I may do a picspam of the Breakfast Scene...

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
              Ok, here's the ADB pic I promised. So this is not a Carson-pretty, but a Paul-funny.
              (spoilered, for people who haven't seen the movie)

Spoiler:
              See, I'd seen that pic before I saw the movie, and was most surprised it wasn't in it!

Spoiler:
              All we saw was a vague shot of him wrapped in lights, nothing close-up like this! (The cap I did was about the best shot we saw of him, I swear...

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                go back through the posts, it's in there somewhere....
                Unless you ask really, really nicely, in which case i may do a picspam of the breakfast scene...
                pleasee repost it!!!
                sigpic

Comment

hey idk if anybodys seen this yet but i thought id post this link to a new tiny interview with our lovely Paul

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...aul-mcgillion/
                  It's really awesome! I understand that he love playing villians' roles rather than a hero. But I hope that Paul will be awesome if he get another tv series. I hope that someone post new pics of him from other tv show or movie he already is in. Congrat to Paul for getting engaged to his lovely lady!

Comment

pleasee repost it!!!
                    Yeah, I want to see it again too!
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                      It's really awesome! I understand that he love playing villians' roles rather than a hero.
                      It would be different & interesting seeing Paul playing a villain. Although I don't know if I could watch him play that serial killer role he mentioned; I think that would creep me out too much!
                      Paul's such a sweetie, & so is Carson of course, that it would just be too weird for me.

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                        It would be different & interesting seeing Paul playing a villain. Although I don't know if I could watch him play that serial killer role he mentioned; I think that would creep me out too much!
                        Paul's such a sweetie, & so is Carson of course, that it would just be too weird for me.

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.
                        ok about him playing Wexford on Sanctuary. I love sanctuary like crazy crazy amounts and was so excited for dearest Paul to be on it. Heres the deal though, I HATE HiS CHARACTER!! haha, Paul does a really really fantastic job playing the character....but the character isnt evil per say, just one of the bad good guys....does that make sense??
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a box next to me right now. It came expedited from Canada. I'm too afraid to open it.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            I have a box next to me right now. It came expedited from Canada. I'm too afraid to open it.
                            OMG OPEN IT!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Great pix gang!! So Paul's thinking about portraying a serial killer huh? That'd be an interesting role for him to sink his teeth into. As for his Sanctuary Wexford,I kinda like the webisode version of him (even if he did look like he licked a thousand Christmas lights and zapped himself silly-course he wouldn't have to worry about hair gel either). Maybe if enough of us mooned about the "breakfast scene with short robe",some talented soul would bless us with the Animal Printed Twin Peaks of Paul. *cough,hint,cough,hint* lol }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Great pix gang!! So Paul's thinking about portraying a serial killer huh? That'd be an interesting role for him to sink his teeth into. As for his Sanctuary Wexford,I kinda like the webisode version of him (even if he did look like he licked a thousand Christmas lights and zapped himself silly-course he wouldn't have to worry about hair gel either). Maybe if enough of us mooned about the "breakfast scene with short robe",some talented soul would bless us with the Animal Printed Twin Peaks of Paul. *cough,hint,cough,hint* lol }:O
                                hahaha yeah his costume for Wexford is well....kinda exactly how you put it haha and i agree, the webisode wexford was not bad at all, its the Kali episode one that i hate LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X