Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
    I asked Paul to name 5 of his favourite tracks by The Beatles on that question thing, hope he answers that one Oh and forget what I said about me being too hung up on Paul - I don't care! The amount of love I have for that man (he makes me sooooo happy!) more than makes up for any painful parts I'm the type of person whose heart rules her, rather than her head
    an excellent question! hope he answers you haha glad you decided to with your heart rather than your head
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hopefully Paul gets some awesome questions to answer. I went on holiday for a few days and this thread explodes with Pauly goodness. Yay!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

LMAO im watching Conversion on TV right now, totally forgot how much i loved the moment when our dearest Carson goes "That means, ladies and gentlemen, we must go on an egghunt!" hahaha it just gives me crazy images of the whole SGA team running around looking for Easter Eggs around Atlantis
        sigpic

Comment

*snorfles* That was a brill moment!! Course the whole Carson holding the boob bug collector was hysterical too. *snickers* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
            I asked Paul to name 5 of his favourite tracks by The Beatles on that question thing, hope he answers that one Oh and forget what I said about me being too hung up on Paul - I don't care! The amount of love I have for that man (he makes me sooooo happy!) more than makes up for any painful parts I'm the type of person whose heart rules her, rather than her head
            Hehe, glad to hear it. If it makes you happy...
            I asked ...let's see... (odd, I bookmarked that page, and it still come sup with my comment 'awaiting moderation' at the bottom...? )
            - What’s your favourite brand/flavour of chocolate?
            - If we’d seen inside Carson’s room, what kind of decorations would he have had?
            - What action sequences would he have liked to see Carson in?
            - If he’d had a choice, how would *he* (seriously) have gotten Carson killed, or written him out of the script, rather than the ‘exploding tumour’?

It'd be fun if he answers any of them, really.

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
              I asked ...let's see... (odd, I bookmarked that page, and it still come sup with my comment 'awaiting moderation' at the bottom...? )
              - If we’d seen inside Carson’s room, what kind of decorations would he have had?
              - If he’d had a choice, how would *he* (seriously) have gotten Carson killed, or written him out of the script, rather than the ‘exploding tumour’?

scaperfan those are all really good questions too! i hope he answers all of them
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                LMAO im watching Conversion on TV right now, totally forgot how much i loved the moment when our dearest Carson goes "That means, ladies and gentlemen, we must go on an egghunt!"
                hahahaha! I love that scene. I especially love the way he says it.

Those are great questions, scaperfan! I've sort of come up with a couple, but haven't sent them yet. When I do, I'll post here what I've asked. I kind of hope he doesn't get TOO swamped with questions, so that more of ours are likely to be answered. Is that selfish?

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.
                Last edited by dolfyn; 11 March 2010, 07:03 PM.
                Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Those are awesome questions! I only asked him one.

-If you could be a superhero, which would you be?

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                    hahahaha! I love that scene. I especially love the way he says it.
                    Now I'll have to go and watch that one again, you're all making me miss my Carson...

I've sort of come up with a couple, but haven't sent them yet. When I do, I'll post here what I've asked. I kind of hope he doesn't get TOO swamped with questions, so that more of ours are likely to be answered. Is that selfish?
                    Not at all- ours are the ones most worthy of being answered.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post

Hah, nice. I'd like to see that one answered.

Comment

I'm going to post my questions sometime over the weekend.

Once again, it's time for some Carson-pretty.

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.
                        Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                          Once again, it's time for some Carson-pretty.

Repeat-Carson-pretty? I'm sure I saw you post that one recently...

Ooh, weekend. Yay. Someone remind me to get back to those ADB screencaps.

Comment

Thanks for asking the chocolate question for me, scaperfan Get back to the ADB screencaps

My comment is still showing up as "awaiting moderation"! Is this still happening for anyone else? I typed my question in the box, that was the right bit to ask it in, wasn't it?
                            Last edited by Mirela; 12 March 2010, 08:28 AM.
                            Newly liberated multi-thunker
                            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                            Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post

hahaha he should answer "Carson" bc Carson is sooo a secret superhero

Now I'll have to go and watch that one again, you're all making me miss my Carson...
                              haha sorry

Repeat-Carson-pretty? I'm sure I saw you post that one recently...

Ooh, weekend. Yay. Someone remind me to get back to those ADB screencaps.
                              DO THE ADB SCREENCAPS!!!

im excited for said screencaps if you cant tell
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup,we need some ADB screencaps!! It's raining and storming where I am so any Pauly goodness will help brighten my day. More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X