• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha or that too!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*blinks innocently* Of course we wouldn't intentionally make Paul run screaming from the room but he does inspire cheekiness. More Hot Scot
      shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        *blinks innocently* Of course we wouldn't intentionally make Paul run screaming from the room but he does inspire cheekiness. More Hot Scot
        shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          And therefore, if Paul did ever drop in here, he'd love us
          I think he DOES drop in, on occasion - at least, he said he's looked in here in that interview that Joe Mallozzi published on his blog last year I squeeeeeed when I saw that (in my head, not out loud!) He said that everyone in here was pretty cool
          Newly liberated multi-thunker
          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
          Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
            I think he DOES drop in, on occasion - at least, he said he's looked in here in that interview that Joe Mallozzi published on his blog last year I squeeeeeed when I saw that (in my head, not out loud!)
            Does he?! Thats freaking awesome!! *suddenly wonders if he's here now and gets suspicious...*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              Does he?! Thats freaking awesome!! *suddenly wonders if he's here now and gets suspicious...*
              LOL, that's what I often wonder too, whenever there's a few guests looking at the topic in particular! (Cos then, there's more of a chance one of them is Paul )

Look - he knows we know that he's looked at this topic, he's waving to us!

Last edited by Mirela; 15 January 2010, 11:48 AM.
              Julia xx

Comment

LOL, that's what I often wonder too, whenever there's a few guests looking at the topic in particular! (Cos then, there's more of a chance one of them is Paul )

Look - he knows we know that he's looked at this topic, he's waving to us!

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...t/0ab0a4f7.jpg
                Peekage! Luv it!

Can't wait to see our Paul on Sanctuary tonight!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                  Peekage! Luv it!

Can't wait to see our Paul on Sanctuary tonight!
                  I saw him too he looked great! Dr. Mangus mentions Terrenace Wexford few times since 9:03 pm.

Comment

Paul's character on Sanctuary is awesome! I wonder if he will come for season 3?

I hope that someone post each screencap of him!

Comment

I bring tidings of screen caps of Wexford. I don't wanna spoil the ending for anybody who still has yet to see it, but I'm pretty sure now that we're gonna see Paul reprise his role as Wexford in the season 3 opener of Sanctuary. Yay!

Spoiler:

They didn't do too good a job blending the makeup on those appliances on his face... and IMO, some aspects of this version of his make-up are even uglier than in the webisode, like the chin appliance... but hey, I still think he's cute. At least the wardrobe is a major improvement! As is the fact that he's got no accent either.

Comment

Here are some more Wexford caps:

Spoiler:

Comment

Memo to Paul McGillion's fans, followers, sheeps. turtles, etc..:

If you attend any event Paul appear in, Tell him that you want to see more of him in Sanctuary.

And tell Amanda Tapping too about Paul's awesome character we want to see more of.

Comment

I haven't even seen one episode of Sanctuary - is the first web series still available to watch online? The make up for Wexford reminds me of Dr Phlox from Enterprise - all those ridgy bits on his face, hehe

What I really want to see Paul in is Doctor Who or Torchwood, or some other brilliant UK drama 5 sleeps until I see him - I can't promise I'll remember everything (or anything) people have asked me to say to him, but I'll do my best! It'll be funny if I'm the only one that turns up there by myself, without another person in tow - I don't mind that though

Julia xx

Comment

I haven't even seen one episode of Sanctuary - is the first web series still available to watch online? The make up for Wexford reminds me of Dr Phlox from Enterprise - all those ridgy bits on his face, hehe
                              haha it reminds me of Dr. Phlox too! Even though i totally hate his character, I thought Paul did an awesome job acting!

What I really want to see Paul in is Doctor Who or Torchwood, or some other brilliant UK drama 5 sleeps until I see him - I can't promise I'll remember everything (or anything) people have asked me to say to him, but I'll do my best! It'll be funny if I'm the only one that turns up there by myself, without another person in tow - I don't mind that though

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...sonBeckett.jpg
                              Ohmygoodness only 5 sleeps! thats so excitingg
                              sigpic

Comment

Only 5 sleeps away! Are you bouncing off the walls yet?

Paul was great in Sanctuary last night! Too bad he had to be an abnormal, though. Still, it was nice to see him and he was terrific!
                                Spoiler:
                                Take over, Wexford! Your time has come! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X