No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he was in that one tiny scene explaining something to Skully. He wasn't even credited in the episode!

Ahhh I love refreshing caps. Don't get me wrong, Paul is Paul, but nice to get some fresh air in here.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Paulgarita?

OLE!

yeah that's all I got. All my caps are the same old ones I always post.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Seriously, I made 1800, were is my damn Chippendale Carson???? LOL, I mean the Carson pop was awesome, but I think I speak for everyone when I say:

GIVE US THE CHIP!

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          Seriously, I made 1800, were is my damn Chippendale Carson???? LOL, I mean the Carson pop was awesome, but I think I speak for everyone when I say:

GIVE USE THE CHIP!
          LMAO!

There is no pleasing you people...sheesh! Green is obviously not enough anymore. jk.

Comment

Always trying to keep the customer satisfied!

This is such a fantastic moment to see how Beckett's heart broke

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post

There is no pleasing you people...sheesh! Green is obviously not enough anymore. jk.
              Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
              Always trying to keep the customer satisfied!
              Much better

Well you know they say the customer is always right......

Thanks

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

well as long as we are all camping happy now

Comment

I'ld have to say a big "word" to that

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Paulgarita?
                    http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2...rgaritaxh6.jpg

OLE!

yeah that's all I got. All my caps are the same old ones I always post.
                    No need to worry, leighanners! Should I ever retire from this thread (I don't think that will happen in a LONG time!), I'll dish out my whole harddrive and make you all some happy campers! (Probably with the exception of Jenner and HyperCaz because most of the pics that I didn't cap myself are from them, and dllmzca of course. Where the hell is the guy?! We're worried to pieces!)

And even if Jenner sounds a little greedy, she just means to tell you how much she appreciates your masterpiece of CnD Carson! That is such a classic!

BTW, does your Paulgarita help to keep awake? Then I'll take a couple, thank you!

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                    sigpic

Comment

I think that's the only cap in my album I haven't posted in the last two days. The rest is icons, banners, and a wall. BLAH! GAG!

Enjoy!

Comment

and dllmzca of course. Where the hell is the guy?! We're worried to pieces!)

And even if Jenner sounds a little greedy, she just means to tell you how much she appreciates your masterpiece of CnD Carson! That is such a classic!
                        Yeah I was wondering where our fav male thunker has gone to.

Yeah, I'm not greedy, I am a satisfied customer

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8595/carson035nk2.jpg

I think that's the only cap in my album I haven't posted in the last two days. The rest is icons, banners, and a wall. BLAH! GAG!

Enjoy!
                          We wouldn't mind getting all the rest of your icons, banners and walls! Keep the flood at a steady pace. (To my horror and dismay but also increasing joy I just realised that I spent much more time uploading images to my Photobucket account and posting than doing any of the work. I think I don't need to tell you which activity I enjoy more )

sigpic

Comment

BTW, does your Paulgarita help to keep awake? Then I'll take a couple, thank you!

She is a greedy little sucker! And I don't promote underage drinking in your country...so if you are of age, you can have all the Paulgaritas you want. Just remember to stay out from behind the wheel of the puddlejumpers. No drinking and flying.

Comment

We wouldn't mind getting all the rest of your icons, banners and walls! Keep the flood at a steady pace. (To my horror and dismay but also increasing joy I just realised that I spent much more time uploading images to my Photobucket account and posting than doing any of the work. I think I don't need to tell you which activity I enjoy more )
                              I agree, you have some fab work girl!!!!

And I hear ya Twinny, uploading to Photobucket...ugh...takes forever.....I have so much more to add...I get tired of it all! LOL

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

We wouldn't mind getting all the rest of your icons, banners and walls! Keep the flood at a steady pace.
                                yeah, it's just I've posted them all before...and I'm not a fan of my own work. Maybe tomorrow. For now I must go to bed. Good night everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X