No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Jenner on your 1900 post!
    Huge number
    Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      uhm... sorry, no offense, but I think that was a little over the line... he stills smiles and all, but you can clearly see how uneasy he was...

how would you feel in his position? being cornered and hugged without being asked first?

just my opinion, but I can only guess it's fan behaviour like this, which alienates the actors. We are no saints over here, but I begin to understand, why the actors themselves say, they like the atmosphere here much better... like Marc B. Lee said at FedCon.. The actors really savor the possibility to mingle with the fans at the parties, cause no one will behave unappropriately...
      I know the veryangrystargatefan has left but i have to back you up. I have never met paul so don't know what he is like, but you could kinda tell he looked rather uncomfortable.

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      Top is Viper, bottom is 7 Days
      Thanx

Conratulations on your 1900 post

And to finish the post here are a few pics night all xx

Awe the blue eyes

Give us a smile
      sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post

Now THAT is the perfect pointy do (with the oh so perfect stubbly beard)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
          Now THAT is the perfect pointy do (with the oh so perfect stubbly beard)!!!
          The only thing I noticed with this lovely picture is the deep blue eyes. I didn't even look at his hair, until I read your post.

And I'd have to agree with Sunday about Paul beeing uncomfortable in that video.
          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Smiles everyone, smiles!

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm back. I no i said night all, but thought i would pay another visit. This thread is rather addictive,plus its only 22:40, who cares if i have to get up early
              I too only noticed the lovely blue eyes, untill your post TJuk and its true that is great hair.
              I was just looking over some caps from sunday from stargatecap.com and i nearly cried lol, because it brought back all the memories of how everyone was too busy for Carson. But those smiles from you jenner made me

Comment

Yup, Paul definetly looks uncomfortable in that video. No offense or anything, but he is giving up his time to come to the cons and the least we can do is be polite and curteous.

Smiles all around!!

Weee... uploading more carson caps *is happy*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

^^ Me too
                  Although i better be off for good this time. The screen is making my eyes hurt and i do have to get up early. At least i will have lots of Carson caps floating around in my head while i try to sleep.
                  Have fun posting everyone see you all tomorrow

Comment

Paul likes those novelty dances from the 80s...

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Lovely caps everyone. Blimey, I really need to find me some smiley caps.

Good night Jenner

Comment

Lovely pictures, everyone! I almost got lost a couple of times trying to make my way to the "reply" button ... All those pics are so distracting! *grins*

I thought I'd share a new sig I made today, with a tag-line courtesy of penguininablender

Ooo, and congratulations on 1900, Jenner!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                          Lovely pictures, everyone! I almost got lost a couple of times trying to make my way to the "reply" button ... All those pics are so distracting! *grins*

I thought I'd share a new sig I made today, with a tag-line courtesy of penguininablender
                          ^^ Great sig and I couldn't agree more with it

Comment

LOL thats hilarious!

Prompts me to post my old siggy....

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                              ^^ Great sig and I couldn't agree more with it
                              hehe, thanks. Yeah the the tag line was too much to pass up ...

Thanks again for letting me snurch it penguininablender!

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                              LOL thats hilarious!

Prompts me to post my old siggy....

LOL ... now that's classic!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Love-er-lee!!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X