No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have to save money for ADB...and enterprise, and Farscape, and the complete SG1 package...lol. It might be a while.

I think gutter came about because no matter what is said, I think everyone here can connect it to mentioning paul's backside.

lol..such as above
    Camping=dirty, dirty=shot of Paul from the back, lol...I'm not complaining, it's cozy here in my new gutter home

PS...love the flyer^

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Great pic, watcher. Love the wanted poster. And your flier is excellent.
      I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        <snip>

On a bit sadder note (and totally OT), I'm in desperate need of a virtual hug.

One of my sweet budgies died today. I came home from work and he was dead in the cage. The other three are terribly quiet now; they also know what happened... *sniff* You must know, Raphael was a ladies' man par excellence; and he rejected neither female nor male for his extensive flirtation sessions.
        RIP, Geierchen!

And here's a picture of the bunch:
        Spoiler:
        <pretties birdies removed due to image number restrictions>

<snip>
        .:Oh, Twin! I'm sorry to hear about your dear feathery friend! We used to have three cats, a dog, and a hamster...and now we don't, so I understand how you feel. D: *hugs virtually*
        Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
        Last batch...

Spoiler:
        <snipped for character space>

There we go.
        .:Gorgeous caps as always, D! I've snurched all of them!

Now, I've been going in ep order, to date. Twinny: as an offer of my sympathy (just can't think of what else to do, dear) I'd like to offer you the choice of which ep I cap next: any one you want from s1 or 2...
        .:Awww, what a sweet gesture! I'd green you, but it won't let me! D:
        <snip>

There's only one way to even try to give back a bit of what I've received from you:

Have as many (unfortunatly only virtual) treats of my special mocca pie as you like. (Cooking and baking are a passion of mine.)

And should you prefer something healthier, here's Salmon baked in the oven with rice

.:*DROOLS* Can I hire you?

<snip>

Edit: 'twas my 600th post! *subdued yay*
        Do I now get a double CarsonClone? Well, maybe I'd rather take a RodneyClone since I so adore their friendship on the show. Or do I have to earn that one in a different thread? *scratches head*
        .:Congrats on your milestone post count! Here, have a 100% home-made, anatomically correct, Baileys + Cookie Dough flavoured Carson-pop.
        Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        And before I run off for awhile, some more photoshop candy

.:Oh, that's nice, Idlewild! *munches on the candy*
        We don't mind one or the other McBeck cap! (Especially Haliyah; but don't tell her I typed that... ) I think as long as Carson is on the pic, everything's pretty much free game.

.:*snort* Heehee, love you too, Twin.
        Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
        <snip>

**grouphugs Paul along with phibi**
        .:*joins thread-wide grouphug*

Yes, the Gutter rocks!
        .:Whoooooo! Gutter Pride!

LOL at the pic! Two things went through my head when I saw it: "Iron Chef: The Star Wars Edition" and "My, what a big Light-Saber you have, Paul..."

I truly am in the Gutter!

<snip>
        .:*sporfles drink* Oh my, D! Although, I'm sure we're not the first people to wonder...
        Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
        OK, totally OT for the McGillion thunk thread but I just have to share with some other Stargate fans ... I sold a case of wine to Beau Bridges today!

Yep, it's true ... General Landry himself came into my place of work today, looking to buy some wine, and I did my very best winepouring spiel for him, and sold him a case of our very nice Syrah rosé.

I also mentioned that I was a *HUGE* Stargate fan, and got his autograph on our tasting notes list:

Spoiler:

How cool is that??!!

He laughed at my joke about our Santa Barbara County Syrah ... it has a very smokey flavor, and as it's grown close to Vandenberg Air Force Base we tell people that the smokey finish has just a hint of jet fuel. I figured a guy who played an Air Force general would appreciate an Air Force jet joke ...

That pretty much made my week!
        .:Dude, that rocks so much! It'll be neat to see if he returns, or if he sends some other 'persons of note' in your direction.
        Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        Yeah the art is definitely bad, very bad. They all look like washed out zombies whose heads are way to big for their bodies. I think maybe the only one of them who looks at all normal is Teyla/RL. And I think it's simply because it looks like she was put in as an after-thought. Too far back to catch any of the horrific lighting ... Though I guess it's not all that surprising seeing as how Vala/CB was left totally off of the SG1 s10 dvd cover art. *shakes head some more* They should hold a competition for the best fan designed dvd cover art. I can only imagine that it would be leaps and bounds better than this new art.
        .:Excellent idea, and very believable. That cover art angered me greatly when I saw it. "Welcome back from vacation, and oh yeah, we're neglecting Paul and Carson again. Sorry." D <
        Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
        <snip>

I love a man with a "woops, I guess I forgot to shave and ended up with this manly beard" type beard...and he's got one
        .:Heh, what a great description. *is amused*
        .:Oh, P.S. : welcome to the Gutter, all you random thread newbies that appeared or delurked while I was on vacation!

Comment

Okay, Haliyah, I've just got to say, that was the most impressive use of the multi-quote function I think I've ever seen!

High five.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
            Okay, Haliyah, I've just got to say, that was the most impressive use of the multi-quote function I think I've ever seen!

High five.
            .:xD Thanks! *returns high-five* I guess that's what happens when you can't view the thread for almost two weeks, lol!

Comment

Hey Haliyah!! Welcome back to the gutter

I must agree with TJ, I don't think I've quite seen a multi quote reply such as that before

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                Hey Haliyah!! Welcome back to the gutter

I must agree with TJ, I don't think I've quite seen a multi quote reply such as that before
                .:It's very good to be back! I missed all of the Guttery hijincks!

.:Is it really that different? Huh. Oooh. I'm ori-gi-nal.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                  .:It's very good to be back! I missed all of the Guttery hijincks!

.:Is it really that different? Huh. Oooh. I'm ori-gi-nal.
                  Of course, you are one of a kind

And, what's a welcome back without a little spam
                  (hehe, and because I'm in the mood for some myself)
                  Spoiler:

"What's that you say? Haliyah is back?"

"Where at?"

"Oh right! Over there!"

"Glad to have you back lass!"

Mmmkay, time for bed for me! Adios all

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                    Hey folks. The con is over and I'm hanging out in the hotel lobby. Here's another pic of Paul from yesterday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...CF3507crop.jpg

See the flyers on the wall to the right? Top flyer designed and posted by Emerald1. Bottom flyer by yours truly.
                    It's a perfect picture. Lovely.

Haliyah, welcom back!!!!

Comment

hey good to have you back Haliyah!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Hi people who are usually here but have been gone for a wee bit for one reason or another !

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

OK guys, I found more outlets to voice our disapproval of Carson being taken off the S3 DVD cover:

You can send an email about dvd complaints to MGM at

[email protected]

AND don't forget to email Fox as well at

[email protected]

AND you can call Fox as well (Toll free!!)

888-223-2FOX

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

^lovely, thanks

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                              Hi people who are usually here but have been gone for a wee bit for one reason or another !
                              yeah, it's awfully quiet in here... where are all the people who were at shore leave? give us some pics please?

I let paul give them a call....

Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

They'll get around to it eventually. Most of us are suffering from severe lack of sleep, Paul withdrawal, and possibly a mild case of alcohol poisoning.

Comment

Working...
                                X