Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmm dimples perfect for kissing, methinks

sorry haven't been around. that last lot of capping nearly killed me...from exhaustion and thunk!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      mmmm dimples perfect for kissing, methinks

sorry haven't been around. that last lot of capping nearly killed me...from exhaustion and thunk!!
      And you did a wonderful job capping, Caz!
      I mean there's a reason why we refer to you as 'the capping queen'.

From the passion you put into capping that *sigh* nothing short of priceless/gorgeous/swell/terrific/magnificent (I can't momentarily think of more adjectives ) interview, one could easily see how much you had missed to do so. You deserved yourself some freetime, just leaning back, lurking and enjoying what pics others post in here.

When I think about that interview, I am completely sure I can't possibly get enough thunks from that guy. *dreams of happy place with PM*

Hihihi, 444 posts, and no other place to post it! (I have an affinity for numbers, sorry.)

Edit: And post number 12727... (okay, you're right; I've lost it! )
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

I still find it amusing that before the interview came out I'd made an icon to one of my caps of the "thank you message" (filmed same day) that said "love me".

I know I should have a crack at capping other things...

Comment

Hello everyone, just to let you know that know that the auction is live, ALL questions need to go through eBay, especially item specific questions. Please do not PM me, TJuk, Anise76 or Michelleo5. Not only is this an eBay requirement, but it keeps and record and is best for bidder/buyer and seller. Don't forget, the seller ID is savecarson. Good luck everyone!

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            I know you're one for dimple goodness, and that was an exceptionally nice dimple cap from 'Duet'!

And just because... (spoilers for size)

Spoiler:

Sleep well!
            I do indeed enjoy a good dimple pic. great collection of them, btw. Dimples to die for those are.

Another thing I appreciate ... A good eye, pic.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              I do indeed enjoy a good dimple pic. great collection of them, btw. Dimples to die for those are.

Another thing I appreciate ... A good eye, pic.
              http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...le272part2.jpg
              I see we're definitely one of a kind, cshawzye!

Open the spoiler tags at your own THUNK risk...
              Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

I see we're definitely one of a kind, cshawzye!

Open the spoiler tags at your own THUNK risk...
                Spoiler:

Warning: Thunk At Your Own Risk. Thuking may cause ... well don't have enough room to list all the things that it may cause. Great eye pics, though twinchaosblade. So nice.

How about a bit of both? Great eyes pic with a sweet dimple?

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

You're right, continuous thunk!

I have a cap that has dimples, eyes and hair, (plus David).
                  Now I'm really curious as for how you intent to beat that...

sigpic

Comment

Hello, never posted here before I useally just lurk, plus intro's make me nervous just thought I'd stop by and say how much I love Carson
                    Him along with Sheppard & Rodney got me hooked on Atlantis plus I love the accent .

also I love that picture <3 Paul's Expression is awesome
                    sigpic
                    Xx Atlantis Fan xX

Comment

You're right, continuous thunk!

That cannot be beaten, perfect!
                      sigpic
                      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Spoiler:
                        OooOoOoo, challenge extended ... challenge accepted ...

I guess I could try with a little smile, dimple, eyes, hair, Paul and David (plus smirk) ...

... but I don't think that'll do it.

Perhaps ... This b&w, slightly unbottened shirt, with the great eyes, beautiful smile and lip touching pic ...

but again, not quite it ...

So I'll just swing with this beauty ... (From Instinct)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                          So I'll just swing with this beauty ... (From Instinct)
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh, good one!

I'm quite enjoying this battle - keep it up, everyone!

Comment

Nothing like a good rear pic ...

And I totally forgot, in my last post to say welcome from lurkdom Dr.Meredith McKay!!

Comment

Hey! I just had a brainwave!
                              Spoiler:
                              What if Teyla and her baby have something to do with Carson coming back? It could be his...or or ....they may need his help and he comes back from a parallel universe and stays
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Had to make sure that my 2000th post belonged to the Gutter!! So here it is!! Yay!

With a little bit of kilt love ...

And some dirt ... (Ok, couldn't choose one so they're spoilered)

Spoiler:

(and one double!thunk)

to celebrate! Yay!!

Comment

Working...
                                X