Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
    Hi rac76! I noticed that too. When I first saw the wrestling photos with the dates, I just assumed they were from his high school team, but if he was on a university wrestling team in '83/'84, there's no way he was born in 1969.

I suspect Paul may have doctored the birthdate on his resumé the way a lot of actors do. It certainly wouldn't bother *me* to find out he's a few years older ... then I wouldn't feel as if I'm lusting after a much younger man!

The man even makes an EV suit look sexy. *sigh*
    .:Listening to: Jurassic Park Theme//John Williams//Jurassic Park Soundtrack

.:Maybe he accomplished the equivalent of skipping grades because of the different educational systems he was part of during his childhood. They may have fasttracked him when he went back to Scotland from Canada, or vice versa.
    .:Ech, just a thought, lol.
    .:I really wouldn't care even if he was forty-three instead of thirty-eight.
    Last edited by Haliyah; 05 March 2007, 05:44 PM.

Comment

old...young...who cares he still looks sexy lmao...*makes mental note to acquire paul's birth certificate*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
        old...young...who cares he still looks sexy lmao...*makes mental note to acquire paul's birth certificate*
        Well, be sure to share it with all your fellow thunkers if you turn it up, Caz!

Comment

with eyes, a smile and a dimple like his it doesn't matter how old he is ... the man could sit and read the phonebook and i'd be happy just to sit and stare and listen.

Haliyah, love your new sig. Very pretty.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by rac76 View Post
            With the calendar..I have never played around with photoshop, I don't even have it on my computer. Yet, I can free hand something, then maybe it could be scanned and email to ya, Haliyah? Would that be okay? Just let me know.
            Wow, that's fantastic. I think the calendar needs a drawing as well...

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              with eyes, a smile and a dimple like his it doesn't matter how old he is ... the man could sit and read the phonebook and i'd be happy just to sit and stare and listen.
              I join the sitting and staring and listening party

Comment

hey...idea i would like to run past you all...would the song Beyond the Night (Teyla sings in Critical Mass) be a good song for a Carson vid

also
                Spoiler:
                in Sunday, which is by far the best Carson episode ever...he is soooo adorable, as always
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                  I join the sitting and staring and listening party
                  lol, yay! We'll just have to give Paul enough reading material to go on and on for a long long time.

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                  hey...idea i would like to run past you all...would the song Beyond the Night (Teyla sings in Critical Mass) be a good song for a Carson vid
                  From what I can remember of the song I definitely think it would work well for a Carson video. Farily appropiate I'd say.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

that's what i thought too
                    sigpic

Comment

Ugh...Jenner is exhuasted. Long day, and tomorrow will be even longer.....

Off to do a lot of work before tomorrow morning.....a cap of Paul to last me awhile.

By the time I get on again I want to see lots of Paul love here on the thread!

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

phibi
                        LMAO! I love your banner, and congrats on winning the contest...I'd green ya, but for some reason it thinks I give you too much...*rolls eyes* Stupid rules.

Calander sounds fun. Just let me know when the deadline is.

And my S2 shipped today from Amazon! *SQUEALS* I CAN'T FLIPPIN WAIT! S2 Carson...here you come!!! Straight to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I can't wait for this Sancuary thing...it sounds really neat and interesting. I'm sure Paul will be fabulous as always in it.
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Yay!! my S2 Atlantis should ship tomorrow (Tuesday, March 6) only for $34.99 that's $10 cheaper than stores around here
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see my sexy Beckett stroll across my TV screen in the many many episodes I have yet to see from that season...oh be still my heart! Haha!

I feel like I've waited my whole life for this day!
                            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

yea, i also have all of S3 (someone i know in Canada put them on DVD-Roms for me...ahhh Sunday and all those others)
                              sigpic

Comment

So I am back again...I need to be working..LOL. But I checked out JM's blog and wanted to post it, as it had to do with Pauly.

Arctic Goddess writes: “Were you aware that there is a movement afoot to have Paul McGillion play a young Scottie (James Doohan's character) in a new star trek movie about a young Enterprise crew? If you were writing that movie, who would you choose to take on those roles?”

Answer: I wasn’t aware but I’d love to see it. As for who I would choose - Paul, natch.
                                So
                                Spoiler:

He would cast Paul as Scotty, but killed him off in Sunday.

Argh.

From what I hear the movement for Paul to play Scotty is building.

sigpic
                                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X