• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok.. here we go.. and I have still a lot to learn about Mr McGillion

1. Find the Beckett coat of arms and cap it – 1 Point

Spoiler:
    it’s just one of many I’ve found…

2. What is the name of Paul’s old wrestling club? Bonus points for every team photo – Up to 4 Points

Spoiler:
    Brock Badgers – Brock Wrestling Club

3. Which audition did Paul strip down to his underwear, with his character’s name written on it? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
    I know, I’ve read this somewhere… but I can’t remember

4. Which country was Paul on his way to when he got the call he received the part of Dr. Beckett? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
    Portugal

5. In what two episodes of the X-Files did Paul guest? Bonus for cap of each episode. – 4 Points

Spoiler:
    Duane Barry

Small Potatoes

6. Where is Paul’s hometown? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
    Paisley, Scotland

7. In which movie does Paul play a homosexual? Find a cap. – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    Jack

8. Which animated movie with Bernie Mac does Paul voice a character? Name the movie and the character. Bonus points for a clip. – 3 Points

Spoiler:
    Movie: Inspector Gadget
    Character: Bombaboy
    Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uGCDTOFiw0

9. Which work of Paul’s is this a promo shot for? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
    I guess it’s one of his theatre appearances, but I have no idea which one.. and I’m totally distracted to search because of his ARM.. .. *faints*

10. What was Paul’s first role in the Stargate franchise? Cap it. – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    Ernest Littlefield

11. Before being cast as Beckett, in what short film did Paul portray a Scot? Cap it. – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    Sploosh

12. Which episode of SGA did Carson Beckett kiss a man? Fetch a cap of the kiss – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    Duet

13. Where did Paul receive his Bachelors? And what was his major/minor? – 3 Points

Spoiler:
    I know he is a teacher.. biology and theatre, if I’m right… received? B.F.A. - BROCK UNIVERSITY ???

14. Where did Paul receive his Masters? What was his major? – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    B.ED MEMORIAL UNIVERISTY ??? I have no idea *lol*

15. Which school did Paul teach at? Bonus for the school year – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    INSTRUCTOR - VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL '98, '99 (SCENE STUDY)

16. Name the film Paul starred in written and directed by David Hewlett. Bonus: Name two characters he plays and fetch a cap of two of the characters. – 5 Points

Spoiler:
    A Dog’s Breakfast,
    Colt

Ryan

17. What was the name and profession of Paul’s character in See Grace Fly? Fetch a cap – 3 Points

Spoiler:
    Dominic McKinley, Missionary

18. What character will Paul be playing in the upcoming net TV show Sanctuary? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
    Wexford (hopefully recurring..)

19. To whom does Beckett send a teary message to in Season 1? Name the episode as well. Fetch a cap of the weeping. – 3 Points

Spoiler:
    To his lovely mum, he misses her terribly

20. In which episode does McKay refer to Beckett as Rambo? Fetch a cap of the scene. – 2 Points

Spoiler:
    Sateda

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

ok.. after posting my answers, i had a look at the others.. it's hilarious.. we used mostly the same pictures.... great minds think alike *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

*can't believe no one has actually used a cap for the Beckett coat of arms*

should we have specified where from, Jenner?

AND omg from THIS GORGEOUS WEBSITE...not really in theme of today, but you could say I scavenged...lol...maybe.

basically, a site with lots of gorgeous fanart pieces...and get a load of the person's work!! cut for 3.

Spoiler:

remember all that black tie stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

AND omg from THIS GORGEOUS WEBSITE...not really in theme of today, but you could say I scavenged...lol...maybe.

basically, a site with lots of gorgeous fanart pieces...and get a load of the person's work!! cut for 3.

Spoiler:

*gets her defibrillator out again* OMG!!!!!! can't breathe... *faints*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I'm here, I'm many hours late but I'm scavenging

Spoiler:
            1. Find the Beckett coat of arms and cap it – 1 Point
            Spoiler:

2. What is the name of Paul’s old wrestling club? Bonus points for every team photo – Up to 4 Points

Spoiler:
            Brock was the name but I only have one pic - bad fangirl!

Edit: Found another pic with my scavenging skills!

3. Which audition did Paul strip down to his underwear, with his character’s name written on it? – 1 Point
            Spoiler:
            Skullduggery. And apparently he and the other guy also kissed a corpse and pulled an eye ball from its socket. The lengths actors will go to to get a part these days....

4. Which country was Paul on his way to when he got the call he received the part of Dr. Beckett? – 1 Point
            Spoiler:
            Portugal? Not sure about that one entirely...

5. In what two episodes of the X-Files did Paul guest? Bonus for cap of each episode. – 4 Points

Spoiler:
            Duane Barry and Small Potatoes

6. Where is Paul’s hometown? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
            Paisley, Scotland (Incidentally the same home town as David 'Doctor Who' Tennant. Must be something in the water there...)

7. In which movie does Paul play a homosexual? Find a cap. – 2 Points
            Spoiler:
            Jack(?)

8. Which animated movie with Bernie Mac does Paul voice a character? Name the movie and the character. Bonus points for a clip. – 3 Points

Spoiler:
            He was Bombaboy in Inspector Gadget. Here's a clip

9. Which work of Paul’s is this a promo shot for? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
            That's a very good question....Answer?....Er....Who cares, he looks hot!

Okay, it seems to be theatre so I'm going to take a wild guess and say 'Men Without Dates'

10. What was Paul’s first role in the Stargate franchise? Cap it. – 2 Points
            Spoiler:
            Dr Ernest Littlefield in The Torment of Tantalus (the young tasty looking version who actually still wore clothes....damnit...)

Glasses!

11. Before being cast as Beckett, in what short film did Paul portray a Scot? Cap it. – 2 Points

Spoiler:
            Something like 'Splish', 'Splash'.....hang on.......'Sploosh' that's it! Called Angus....Kind of a giveaway

12. Which episode of SGA did Carson Beckett kiss a man? Fetch a cap of the kiss – 2 Points

Spoiler:
            Duet. Although I don't suppose technically he kissed him - he just stood there in shock

13. Where did Paul receive his Bachelors? And what was his major/minor? – 3 Points

Spoiler:
            Hmm....He's got a B.F.A (took me a mo to realise what that was since we have BAs instead in this country) in Voice (whatever that involves) from Brock University. And he's also got a B.Ed (Bachelor of Education - I could have had one of those but I used my BSc to do a PGCE instead - I'm loving the acronyms today) from Memorial Uni. So I guess his major was Education and minor was Theatre.

14. Where did Paul receive his Masters? What was his major? – 2 Points
            Spoiler:
            Memorial Uni and apparently Master in Scene Study. Again, no idea what that is but he must've been good since he went on to teach it...

15. Which school did Paul teach at? Bonus for the school year – 2 Points
            Spoiler:
            Vancouver Film School teaching Scene Study in 98-99

16. Name the film Paul starred in written and directed by David Hewlett. Bonus: Name two characters he plays and fetch a cap of two of the characters. – 5 Points
            Spoiler:
            A Dog's Breakfast playing Colt (on the tv show) and Ryan.

Here' Ryan (with the lovely KH)

And Colt (with the lovely RL)

17. What was the name and profession of Paul’s character in See Grace Fly? Fetch a cap – 3 Points

Spoiler:
            Dominic McKinley the missionary (with a nice blue shirt)

18. What character will Paul be playing in the upcoming net TV show Sanctuary? – 1 Point

Spoiler:
            Wexford who'd better be recurring or I'll sulk terribly

19. To whom does Beckett send a teary message to in Season 1? Name the episode as well. Fetch a cap of the weeping. – 3 Points
            Spoiler:
            To his beloved mum in Letters From Pegasus.

Aww...

20. In which episode does McKay refer to Beckett as Rambo? Fetch a cap of the scene. – 2 Points
            Spoiler:
            Sateda. I do love that scene

Hmmm....I think I lose on the basis of being crap at finding screen caps....

On the bright side, I have learnt from doing this that Paul did a Tic Tac commercial - I love Tic Tacs!
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post

Spoiler:

.......*stares*.....

meep!

*thunks*
              sigpic
              by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                On the bright side, I have learnt from doing this that Paul did a Tic Tac commercial - I love Tic Tacs!
                he did? *lol* ok, I admit, I wasn't really thorough with my research...

but
                Spoiler:
                thanks for the explanation for the bachelor and other acronyms... we don't have them here, so I was completely lost and just guessed *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

i think the tic tac thing was on TJuk's site or his online resume *shrug* I'd love to get my hands on a copy...hehehe he could sell me anything and I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                    he did? *lol* ok, I admit, I wasn't really thorough with my research...

but
                    Spoiler:
                    thanks for the explanation for the bachelor and other acronyms... we don't have them here, so I was completely lost and just guessed *lol*
                    I'm actually eating a tic tac right now

Spoiler:
                    No worries about the explanation. As I said, in this country it seems to be a little different - the main one are BSc and BA (Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts). Paul has a BFA which is apparently a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Masters is usually an MA and doctorate a Phd. The vast majority (me included) stop after their Bachelors degree.
                    sigpic
                    by Kaaatie

Comment

shake your tic tacs!!!!!

Comment

.:Listening to: Imago//Pain of Salvation//Be

.:*waits for twenty-two hours to pass by*
                        .:*twiddles thumbs and looks at delicious Paul caps*
                        .:^_^

Comment

OMG I think I miss this scavenger hunt... I am not in the mood for it sorry!!
                          But good luck for all of you

Comment

At least I reached 800...
                            YAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                              At least I reached 800...
                              YAY!!!
                              .:Listening to: Roxanne//Sting and the Police//The Very Best of Sting and the Police

.:Yaaaaay!
                              .:Congratulations!
                              .:I hit three hundred six posts ago, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                                .:Listening to: Roxanne//Sting and the Police//The Very Best of Sting and the Police

.:Yaaaaay!
                                .:Congratulations!
                                .:I hit three hundred six posts ago, lol.
                                Congrats to you too

Comment

Working...
                                X